It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
I'm expecting enough problems with existing vaccines to crop up, to keep 30% - 40% of Americans from taking them..or for the vaccines to be taken off the market. Biden will then get his full lockdown darkest year imaginable.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
This isn't the end ye of little faith

I'm not into religions.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, that escalated quick...

21-CV-777 [PDF]

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper
Bill Gates found a very efficient way to lobotomize the global community

Microsoft founder Bill Gates says that conspiracy theories about him wanting to profit from the pandemic are "evil."

clip

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

His parents both worked for the World Bank

wiki

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Find it amusing that Reuters felt the need to fact check a meme.

False claim: Gates Foundation has a “Center for Global Human Population Reduction” sign

The 'Covid' vax is more akin to a covert operating system that will require many 'updates' to get it right in the deranged mentality of Bill Gates. Soon the smartphone will be the human body and will be no way of removing the 'battery.'

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For those who think Q is a failure or DJT is a failure...they have nudged us to move. Not physically... we've shifted consciously

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi wants more U.S. House security, due to the "ENEMY WITHIN".

apnews.com...

A guilty conscience stemming from constantly attacking one of the most popular U.S. President's, must be a hell of a burden.

I hope this guilt manifests itself in ways that bring horrible lives to all of them, going forward.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I'm just keeping myself busy with routine decoding tasks and trying not to count down the hours to sunday evening!

To make use of space... and since I've not seen this posted - not sure if this is white hat talk or some kind of a dig at Dark to Light:

'We can be the light that ensures the darkness can never return': Prince Charles leads royal family in tribute to victims on Holocaust Memorial Day

The royal, who is patron of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, said: 'This is our time when we can, each in our own way, be the light that ensures the darkness can never return.'

edit on 28-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi wants more U.S. House security, due to the "ENEMY WITHIN".

apnews.com...

A guilty conscience stemming from constantly attacking one of the most popular U.S. President's, must be a hell of a burden.

I hope this guilt manifests itself in ways that bring horrible lives to all of them, going forward.

"deadly" attack. What would this viking guy attack have been without the highly suspect event...

Has joe found where to put his pen yet? Isn't it time he take Cuomo, DeBlasio, Lightfoot, Garcetti, Kemp, Inslee, Brown, Newsome and Whitmer off our hand and into the fold of the hell that the Federal government is? Much easier to remove later if they all voluntarily wander out of their states and cities now.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've seen several people reference "Sunday evening", but no details. What's incoming, an Asteroid or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, that's rich. She wants more $$$ for security. Billions they have spent on Capitol security & security in general and she wants more because muh, scary KU people. I don't think Pelosi is capable of feeling guilt but I hope their fear manifests on them x1000.

ETA: Here it comes...

@MacFarlaneNews
PERMANENT SECURITY FENCING coming to US Capitol.

New statement from acting US Capitol Police chief: "Vast improvements to the physical security infrastructure must be made to include permanent fencing"
2:17 PM · Jan 28, 2021

edit on 28-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why not 6 asks you might ask? Why not 6 masks and a full body condom?

Bubble boy or bust I have said for a year now. If you don't wear a space suit you will catch it, period.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So that is what a D*ck with ears looks like? We used to say that about those people who had the attitude. My apologies for my lack of tact on this matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I had to go TDY to Minot in the middle of the winter one time.

Not Good Times.

Well you had to have dropped down to the Hub City, Aberdine SD and hit the "Library Bar" . I was there long enough one summer to go to Minot and see what we could see, not much btw. We did get relatively close to the silo's.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It's the now-proven Dem fear based on "Projection".

They know what they would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

Democrats never hesitate to take any measures necessary to pay back those who have damaged them. They are assuming former President Donald Trump is just like them in that regard.

This is one of the few times I hope Democrats are 100% correct in their assumption.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
2:00 AM --- AM!!!

Two prison buses? Look at this activity, at... 2:00AM. Clip might need to scroll can't direct link.

The press will be right on this, right after they ask Joe what his favorite Episode of Golden Girls is.

Seriously, no press on this insanity at 2:00 smells on any level.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi wants some kind of specialized security to protect her against being assassinated by people within the U.S. House.

apnews.com...

Two weeks ago Nancy Pelosi feared certain Republican Congressmen were going to shoot her dead within the Capitol chamber. Her (still missing) laptop must contain (or link to) some very damaging and incriminating evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Members of the Mass. National Guard being deployed to assist federal authorities in Washington D.C.
sourc e
edit on 28-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, that's rich. She wants more $$$ for security. Billions they have spent on Capitol security & security in general and she wants more because muh, scary KU people. I don't think Pelosi is capable of feeling guilt but I hope their fear manifests on them x1000.

ETA: Here it comes...

@MacFarlaneNews
PERMANENT SECURITY FENCING coming to US Capitol.

New statement from acting US Capitol Police chief: "Vast improvements to the physical security infrastructure must be made to include permanent fencing"
2:17 PM · Jan 28, 2021

Must keep the common riff-raff out of their house. I guess walls and fences really do work. Can't touch us.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join