It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

now the monster is aware

Yup. LOL.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It kind of feels a little like this right now doesn't it? Metaphorically of course...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
I was half asleep when I posted that...

We're not finished. DJT had to force them to show their hand so people can see for themselves just how deeply corrupted the system really is. That's the only way he'll be able to rally the support he needs

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON
I'm seeing a huge resurgence over this. So many ppl taking the White Pill. It's beautiful

link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJT spotted on a golf course

It sounds like he says, "we're not done"

He says, "We haven't finished yet."

I hope he's right.

I think it's about time this thread realizes they were epically trolled and there was never a "plan".

Well, ok since you said so.
I feel so betrayed

link   

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11223344

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The military is not coming to save us. The military is not used for things like that.

I can think of one 911 pound gorilla that would change that. Do they have it ALL or not?

You are correct FF. There appears to be a Chinese infiltration that MUST BE stopped.

If not the Military who is going to save us?

This is what sometimes scares me about "nothing can stop whats coming'. If Ku is DS then nothing can stop whats coming is not good.

Did you guys see this article Lin wood shared ?
thecommonsenseshow.com...

Scary stuff indeed..

After reading that it makes you wonder whats really in those cargo ships off of Long Beach!

Reuters Fact Check LB Cargo Ships

Still doesn't say what the 21 other ships are.
edit on 28-1-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That map is from 2018, created by Parinya Champ, CV here, a Los Angeles based visual artist and source-field researcher. Interesting to ponder over.

Hologram Edition of Great Awakening Map - May 2020.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Fair enough, but it seemed a bit hypocritical to say what you said in my opinion.
Selectively suspending disbelief is one thing, but this is a conspiracy forum, and possibly the mother of all conspiracies.
I don't think anyone here posting was in agreement with riots nor are part of any cult.

edit on 10Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:46:19 -0600amvAmerica/ChicagoThursdayb20211America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Meh

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If "Q" is/was just a LARP, where did all the unique inside information come from ?šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Gravelbone

Lol. My silly reptilian thread didn't start a cult and a capitol riot. And i didn't hold onto the concept as gospel for four years while calling others "shills" for questioning it.

I love conspiracy but Qanon was above conspiracy. It was political cult larping.

I won't trash anymore for starting a far-out conspiracy thread. But Q became a cult , not just a conspiracy. And cults are dangerous.

I forgive you for not understanding it. A lot of very smart people didn't pay attention, and said the same as you... but are now clueless as to how they account for the very weird things that are going on.

On the contrary, I think many here have a fairly good idea of what is going on... and non of them seem very culty to me.

You're injecting an opinion with little to no basis. In fact, your opinion is weird to me. Despite this thread following what is going on, most here would seem to be fence sitters... but very informed ones. Nothing has transpired as many had hoped(?) expected... but then, in retrospect, it is becoming increasingly obvious why.

But hey, I'm not trying to convince you of anything... or "bring you into a cult"... free speech is everyone's right. I just think you are totally wrong in your analysis, and haven't paid enough attention. But life is full of distractions.
I still don't understand this whole cult designation though.. that is such a MSM thing to say.

Any of you guys here in a Q cult? I'm thinking maybe we should sacrifice some chickens to the Q God and dance around naked for a bit... see if we can make the plan even more trustworthy! OOo NAaaa Shakkkkaaaaa OOoo NAaaaa Shhaaakkka! *warbles tongue"

EDIT: Guys.. GUYS! I found footage of crazy Q guy doing cult things! Not satisfied with the letter Q... they have progressed on to the letter B.

edit on 28-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I proved my fealty before the High Table by cutting off my left ring finger.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

a reply to: Gravelbone

Lol. My silly reptilian thread didn't start a cult and a capitol riot. And i didn't hold onto the concept as gospel for four years while calling others "shills" for questioning it.

I love conspiracy but Qanon was above conspiracy. It was political cult larping.

I won't trash anymore for starting a far-out conspiracy thread. But Q became a cult , not just a conspiracy. And cults are dangerous.

I forgive you for not understanding it. A lot of very smart people didn't pay attention, and said the same as you... but are now clueless as to how they account for the very weird things that are going on.

On the contrary, I think many here have a fairly good idea of what is going on... and non of them seem very culty to me.

You're injecting an opinion with little to no basis. In fact, your opinion is weird to me. Despite this thread following what is going on, most here would seem to be fence sitters... but very informed ones. Nothing has transpired as many had hoped(?) expected... but then, in retrospect, it is becoming increasingly obvious why.

But hey, I'm not trying to convince you of anything... or "bring you into a cult"... free speech is everyone's right. I just think you are totally wrong in your analysis, and haven't paid enough attention. But life is full of distractions.
I still don't understand this whole cult designation though.. that is such a MSM thing to say.

Any of you guys here in a Q cult? I'm thinking maybe we should sacrifice some chickens to the Q God and dance around naked for a bit... see if we can make the plan even more trustworthy! OOo NAaaa Shakkkkaaaaa OOoo NAaaaa Shhaaakkka! *warbles tongue"

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

There may be some on the chans acting like it is a cult. No idea on that, I don't visit those sites.

But not here. The discussions here are for the taking and leaving, and no one expects anything of anyone else except basic courtesy.

Pretty straightforward, and certainly not a cult.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Couldn't stop laughing. Okay, which one of (the) clowns did this lol lol

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

www.facebook.com...

Any chance you can screenshot it and upload it? I'd rather not visit random facebook pages.

Cheers
edit on 28-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

www.facebook.com...

Any chance you can screenshot it and upload it? I'd rather not visit random facebook sites.

Cheers

Gab link

media.gab.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
New York Times opinion writer arrested as alleged Iran agent, accused of writing ā€˜propagandaā€™ pieces.

Anyone surprised???

press release from the Department of Justice announcing the unsealing of a criminal complaint in the case says, ā€œSince at least 2007 to the present, Afrasiabi has also been secretly employed by the Iranian government and paid by Iranian diplomats assigned to the Permanent Mission of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the United Nations in New York City (IMUN). Afrasiabi has been paid approximately $265,000 in checks drawn on the IMUNā€™s official bank accounts since 2007 and has received health insurance through the IMUNā€™s employee health benefit plans since at least 2011.ā€

The press release said that while employed by the Iranian UN mission, Afrasiabi ā€œauthored articles and opinion pieces espousing the Iranian governmentā€™s position.ā€

www.algemeiner.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thank you.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

One or more splinter factions of Q are akin to an ideological dysfunctional cult like membership. Nobody here that I'm aware. What is playing out seems similar to the Brotherhood of "1984" aka the Goldstein Effect.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join