It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe the Business Plot???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
en.wikipedia.org...

The Business Plot (also called The White House Putsch)[1][2] was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933 in the United States to overthrow the government of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and install a dictator.[1] Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler asserted that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization with Butler as its leader and use it in a coup d'état to overthrow Roosevelt. In 1934, Butler testified under oath before the United States House of Representatives Special Committee on Un-American Activities (the "McCormack–Dickstein Committee") on these revelations.[3] No one was prosecuted.

Because we really don't know what happened behind the scenes.

Here is a behind the scenes for overnight Jan 25th in DC

Everyone at the White house arrested?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The military is not coming to save us. The military is not used for things like that.

I can think of one 911 pound gorilla that would change that. Do they have it ALL or not?

You are correct FF. There appears to be a Chinese infiltration that MUST BE stopped.

If not the Military who is going to save us?

I watched this not very well produced movie a number of years ago.

It is a fictional story about the Chinese infiltration and take over of the USA.

Some points that I remember...

Chinese chips in US technology.

Curfews

Infiltration of government, law enforcement, and the military

American debt to China.

It starts out with all media and personal devices getting a message welcoming everyone to the People’s Republic of China.
Next all technology with the Chinese chip starts to fail.

Dragon Day.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ta for the clarification Cavv, so looking like Saturday or Sunday = end of the 10 days.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A Great Awakening map. Something for everyone here. We're in the lower left.

Of note, the "Great Solar Flash". SKY EVENT?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

As a Christian, I was looking for the Rapture. Personally, I see it coinciding with a solar event or a UFO event.

Note: I'm not here to ask anyone to believe what I do, and I'd ask the same of you. So. I'm happy to discuss my beliefs but won't argue or answer to jerk replies. TIA.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Cool.

But I'm not sure why you state "I'd ask the same of you".

I just pointed to a web resource. Not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

oh no, I wasn't talking to you specifically. Just any pot stirrers that like to tell people how wrong they are.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Not to waste space

Full Moon 2021 Live - 2021's First Full Wolf Moon

Election Treason: Enemies Foreign and Domestic

Intelligence experts claim that much of the intelligence community is intent on following globalist wishes, opening U.S. doors to China’s intrusions no matter the dangers.

edit on 1282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

It's not a missile launcher but a missile transporter.

Image source

ICBM transporter

Launch control center at Vandenberg Air Force Base, 1st Lt. Claire Waldo, 12th Missile Squadron missile combat.

Parking it in that position gives a clear indication it can and is prepared to do something. That looks defensive and ready to take action. These guys in the Cabal running Obiden are protecting their assets as in their own asses now with all the NG and fencing if it isn't their makeshift internment camp until formal trials can take place?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The military is not coming to save us. The military is not used for things like that.

I can think of one 911 pound gorilla that would change that. Do they have it ALL or not?

You are correct FF. There appears to be a Chinese infiltration that MUST BE stopped.

If not the Military who is going to save us?

I watched this not very well produced movie a number of years ago.

It is a fictional story about the Chinese infiltration and take over of the USA.

Some points that I remember...

Chinese chips in US technology.

Curfews

Infiltration of government, law enforcement, and the military

American debt to China.

It starts out with all media and personal devices getting a message welcoming everyone to the People’s Republic of China.
Next all technology with the Chinese chip starts to fail.

Dragon Day.

I am not aware of that but I do believe it is what we are seeing up until the chips fail part. I am hoping we have safer source of chips already working to counter this probability that they will sabotage us with our own tech inventions.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

That "map" is selective in what it portrays. There are several themes/references to Christianity I see on it; a lot of Buddhist stuff. I would have to look closer, but looks like Judaic and Islamic themes are at a minimum if not absent altogether.

Whoever did that diagram also likes using a runic symbol for "S".

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Sure. I'm not faulting the maker to be sure. But I do believe in the Rapture and often wonder what its impact will be. I hope not to be here for the aftermath, of course, but it will be interesting. I certainly think it will shake things up. I'll go back and take a more in-depth look at the map. A lot to take in.

What a world we live in!!!!!

edit on 28-1-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

It's not a missile launcher but a missile transporter.

Image source

ICBM transporter

Launch control center at Vandenberg Air Force Base, 1st Lt. Claire Waldo, 12th Missile Squadron missile combat.

Parking it in that position gives a clear indication it can and is prepared to do something. That looks defensive and ready to take action. These guys in the Cabal running Obiden are protecting their assets as in their own asses now with all the NG and fencing if it isn't their makeshift internment camp until formal trials can take place?

But the only action that unit can take is to off load an ICBM into a silo. That is what it is designed to do. We have no silos in Washington DC, as far as anyone knows. If they were trying to make a show of force, it could lead to one of our adversaries thinking that we do have silos in DC... making it a viable target in a first strike, not a smart move on our part.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did they ever do anything with the 1980s concept of having MX missiles on trains? I seem to recall that one got ditched as part of arms reductions talks.

ETA: en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers
edit on 28-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: butcherguy

Did they ever do anything with the 1980s concept of having MX missiles on trains? I seem to recall that one got ditched as part of arms reductions talks.

ETA: en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers

As I remember, the Soviets at the time took the MX system to be a very serious threat and made sure that they were included in negotiations on the START II treaty. We ended up scrapping them for money reasons. The Minuteman was cheaper and the Minuteman III system carries 3 MIRV warheads.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJT spotted on a golf course

It sounds like he says, "we're not done"

He says, "We haven't finished yet."

I hope he's right.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Let's take the butt-puckering down a notch. The vast majority of chips made are made in Taiwan and not in China. These factories are called foundries. They build chips, they don't design them. Anyone trying to tweak the design at the foundry for nefarious purposes will end up killing the chip before the test phase, so it has to be done at the design level, and China isn't any good at designing the good stuff yet. Now China can put things on the board level, so that's a concern.

And American debt to China? China ranks a distant 3rd in debt ownership behind Japan. And Japan's ownership is dwarfed by US Investors.

Stop scaring yourselves, that's what someone wants.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

DJT spotted on a golf course

It sounds like he says, "we're not done"

He says, "We haven't finished yet."

I hope he's right.

I think it's about time this thread realizes they were epically trolled and there was never a "plan".

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Something I've noticed about this movement against wall st. is that it transcends party lines
[...]

Wall Street just awoke a monster that no one knew existed, a decentralized, crowd sourced, flash mob revenge investor.
What's $1000 ??? Not much until you start amplifying the number of people with $1000 to blow for kicks. At 1000 people, its $1 Million. At 100,000 people its $100 Million. At 1 Million people, it's $1 Billion.

You've seen how hysterical Wall Street is about this on the news, that's how painful it was for them. They should have shut up and acted as if nothing happened because now the monster is aware.
edit on Thu Jan 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe the Business Plot???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
en.wikipedia.org...

The Business Plot (also called The White House Putsch)[1][2] was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933 in the United States to overthrow the government of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and install a dictator.[1] Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler asserted that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization with Butler as its leader and use it in a coup d'état to overthrow Roosevelt. In 1934, Butler testified under oath before the United States House of Representatives Special Committee on Un-American Activities (the "McCormack–Dickstein Committee") on these revelations.[3] No one was prosecuted.

Because we really don't know what happened behind the scenes.

Here is a behind the scenes for overnight Jan 25th in DC

Everyone at the White house arrested?

Lol... Now this thread has resulted to linking BIN articles.

Do you people actually believe this nonsense?

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join