It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I think the letter left for Joe was this:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Getting the same 403 Forbidden on the Wictor link?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Monkeywerx said he didn't see troop transport C130s departing DC at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's not that simple. 21st Century didn't start until 2001.

edit on 22-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM4U

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Just throwing this out here for conversation, I understand your frustration and imagine that in general, all here have more in common than not. I’d think that we all would prefer peace and freedom over fear and tyranny at least. I supported Jojo, so this isn’t even a Trump issue for me.

I wonder how many of the 1000+ eyewitness testimonies re: election fraud and the ten million additional votes Trump added to his 2016 total were aware of Q or not? Does it matter either way anymore?

We have a handful of State governors, AGs, and supreme courts that appear more responsible for allowing Biden to steal the election than Q.

The Federal House and Senate failed. I’m gonna guess that the Supreme Court will dismiss tomorrow’s case saying that it’s too late or some other excuse. Why is it being heard this late, cuz they had to have Christmas with their families when many of us couldn’t because we are in the middle of a GLOBAL lockdown?

From top to bottom, the system has made it clear that the votes and voices of we the people are an annoyance, like a buzzing fly in the room, nothing more. If our votes can be manipulated, our voices silenced, and our Constitution ignored by the court appointed to uphold it, what is left for we the people to do? We are an enslaved people, and have been going back to the Wilson administration, maybe clear back to 1871 if there is truth in USA Inc.

I watched Braveheart tonight, hadn’t seen it in years. Really fits the times. You guys and gals should give it a watch with a 2020 perspective.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Golden Dawn, New Dawn, Dawn of a new day?

"Dawn of a New Day" - The Lincoln Project 🤮. I'm sure you'll recognize the actor voice narrating.

"The dawn of a new day" was the slogan and symbolism (blazing sun rising over the mountains of the east) used by Obama & Hillary and the modern origin is Soviet Communist Russia going back to Nazi Germany.

1939 Horace Heidt - "Dawn of A New Day" (Song of the New York World’s Fair) (Charles Goodman, vocal)

Written by the Gershwin brothers to help promote the extraordinary 1939-40 celebration of “The World of Tomorrow,” an exposition covering the 1216 acres of Flushing Meadows-Corona Park.

The technology is new but the ideology is the same old communist/marxist/fascist crap & lies. All Roads Lead to Rome...Vatican.

Barack Obama Inauguration: Dawn of a New Day

Dove with olive branch symbolism of peace goes back to the Biblical story of Noah and appears in Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Paganism, and of both military and pacifist groups. Anti-communists had their own take on the peace dove: the group Paix et Liberté distributed posters titled La colombe qui fait BOUM (the dove that goes BOOM), showing the peace dove metamorphosing into a Soviet tank.

Starting things off right with the adoration of the sacred Saturnian phallus. From it, all blessings flow!

Killing Joke 'Empire Song' (1982) (may not be your cup of tea music but the imagery & lyrics are fitting)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys want to see the most cringe worthy thing ever?

You're welcome.

WTAF?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hi Vasa Croe,

COLOR OF THE YEAR 2021= ILLUMINATING 13-0647
Sen Klobuchar (MN) wears yellow coat at Inauguration.
She wore it well, giving a Dick Tracy/Carmen San Diego vibe.

POST 647 = ties to FREEDOM DAY (Jan 31)
- Includes a [Frame] = [D][of][D]
- Gematria [D] = the only letter repeated = 4 - 24 - 4
- Gematria [DofD] = 64 - 174 - 29

POST 4
- TRUMP not POTUS now (neutral; not connected to decisions)
- Optics (MSM can't push Trump = "dictator panic" to public)
- Focus on MI Intelligence (they have it all - non-political decision)
- SC decision opened the door to activate? What must be showed?
- Patriots in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

POTUS LEAP OF FAITH
Risky, but shows his faith in us (we are ready for something BIG)
Non-verbal: Does he look scared or defeated in goodbye speech?
HOW TO END THE ENDLESS WAR? = our last lesson

THE LEFT IN VICTORY
- Still blinded by the control system
- Must first: erase, fire, ban, punish, control, silence other side.
- Power shifts in future, ensures endless war/division continues.

OUR RARE OPPORTUNITY
- This process = many at various stages of awakening
- If we see wrong in the system = more responsibility?
- POTUS clear: PEACE = PRIZE, LAW & ORDER, the right way

OUR VICTORY = CHANCE TO END CONTROL SYSTEM FOR GOOD
- Take this rare gift to overcome our fear & emotion.
- Have faith those leading put in place way to judge all fairly
- Hold the line & prepare to support with empathy & forgiveness.

WE ARE THE CURE
The only way to win is stop playing the game.

edit on 22-1-2021 by brewtiger because: deleted line about "Letter to Biden" compared to other Presidents - don't think the one liner is real.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Obama’s letter to Trump is so condescending vs. all the previous letters. It was clear that he was not welcome from that letter alone.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Knew that 'pantone' color reminded me of something, an official color.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

PM for you, Rel.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers Cavv, replied!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

brewtiger,

I've found another puzzle to solve, in the TWEET MAP - I think it leads to either:
a) A frequency, or
b) Signposts to who loses their life.

More when I have completed the data analysis but so far:

a) In a subset of at least a dozen TYPO tweets that were all later Deleted, making them more difficult to isolate,
b) Always around other key tweets or posts,
c) All contain "& amp," )less the space) instead of "&", some with multiple occurrences,
d) Easily palmed off as a translation error in the twitter APIs, which hold "&" as "& amp;" in the tweet content, "&" being a prefix for a special character there,
e) Not a translation error though because the user only types "&", so for it to appear in tweet content as a "& amp," instead of a "& amp;" would mean the twitter API had an error on certain data paths,
f) I think KU's tweet build/review pre-process software would have picked up a genuine mistake like this,
g) All tweet typos, to date, have given decodes and often very relevant ones to the content or time of posting.

Just thought you may find it a useful data point too!

edit on 22-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
2 EAS tests 30 minutes apart just now, at 2:38AM in the morning?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

That could make post #131 relevant now:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No.148871375 📁
Nov 10 2017 15:55:14 (EST)
POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.

Not sure if the 1st or 2nd was at 2:38 but here are the other possibly relevant posts from that timestamp:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150562337 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:01:22 (EST)
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Very important.
Q

Note timestamp encodes today Jan 22nd!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7db625 No.13282 📁
Nov 30 2017 01:12:57 (EST)
Sidley Austin.
Happy hunting.
Q

MONDAY Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60201 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:21:38 (EST)
Tangent.
Expand your thinking.
Q

a) Implies Q will post on Monday - but 2 days ahead of schedule would be tomorrow 23rd, which is a 3 year delta of #596 Last post self-destruction

b) Dec 9 = 129... #129

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Re-read as CIA's last ACTION?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
They really are making sure the system is working as of late. I`m not sure what to think about these threads but I`m infinitely curious as to how this plays out.

Looks like Comcast follows up an official test with one of their own just in this region of middle TN. Why they keep doing it late night/early morning I couldn't say. The same tone is played when we get tornadoes in the area.

In fact we`ve already had the monthly test as well, I made a note of it to make sure I wasnt losing any further sanity.

Oh WOW the last monthly test was 10 days ago when I mentioned it before on page 5!
edit on 22-1-2021 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Re: Castle Rock.

I recall mention that it was a motion picture firm. Was it mentioned they have an oval office replica that was used in films centered on the White House?

Weirder and weirder. Watching a movie, indeed.

Cheers
edit on 22-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I'm a bit far back and catching up but noticed your post Rel about Glamis and Ms Belanoff ... never got the chance to post this the first time it was discussed in the thread, but here is an interesting Guardian article from 2011.

It references a Bilderberg meeting where a very unusual lady turned up, out of the blue, swept past the security and seemed to take over ! She was dressed all in white and carried a white parasol although the day was cloudy and all the others look dressed for rain. Everyone appeared to defer to her and she then disappeared just as easily.

"It was an odd walk right from the start. From nowhere, like something from a dream, a distinguished lady, dressed from top to toe in white, whooshed serenely past security and swanned to the front of the power walkers.

No one recognised her or has seen her since. She had an other-worldy quality; I half expected her to be leading them to Charon's boat, or up a stairway formed of clouds."

amp.theguardian.com...

Apologies my phone is playing up and I can neither post the photo of her or put text in proper quote box.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

This is the person you referred to in your comment about the BB meeting.

Cheers

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join