It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:
(post by kwakakev removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They are in panic mode trying to hide everything, aren’t they?

I can’t believe this administration. LMFAO!!🤣

So the WH has put the page up now, but none of the orders are in the Federal Register. Could just be a matter of them not being listed yet, but I have no clue how quickly they register them.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Here's something verrrrry interesting:

gab.com...

It seems Biden's Executive Orders are not showing up in the federal registry and the Trump EOs Biden reversed are still showing up in the registry?

And it seems the Biden administration took the link to the EOs off the website.

There's a lot more intriguing information on this Gab post so I highly recommend you all read it.

The link to the federal register on the page wouldn't load for me.

I thought this other link was interesting though:
WEAK LEADERSHIP: Mitch McConnell Censured By Kentucky GOP For Betraying Trump, Siding With Schumer

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I guess it's something to keep an eye on but it's been about 2 days since the first ones were signed.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Interesting. It pulled up for me. Vasa has a link that you can access.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

gab.com...

It seems Biden's Executive Orders are not showing up in the federal registry and the Trump EOs Biden reversed are still showing up in the registry?

There's a lot more intriguing information on this Gab post so I highly recommend you all read it.

I'll take a look, but White House . Gov site definitely has no EO page anymore....

Well....I take it back. It appears they popped it up sometime in the last day.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Thanks for the working link, Vasa.

(post by pteridine removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Weird that the curtains look so wrinkled too ? Steamers , like for suits, would have taken those wrinkles right out, seems those sort of details would be addressed in the most famous office in the USA.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

gab.com...

The link to the federal register on the page wouldn't load for me.

I thought this other link was interesting though:
WEAK LEADERSHIP: Mitch McConnell Censured By Kentucky GOP For Betraying Trump, Siding With Schumer

They posted it as federal registry....it is federal register.

Here is a working link to it.

register

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: pteridine

It seems like Mitch Chao has something he wants to keep hidden from the public eye. He threatened POTUS with conviction if POTUS didn't go quietly. I wonder what might come out in an impeachment trial.

Ummm... He is sleeping with China. Read that DNI report yet?

Odd his wife stepped down from her position with the Biden admin coming in isn't it?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Interesting. It pulled up for me. Vasa has a link that you can access.

Oh the White House page loads fine. The link to the Federal Register that was on the Gab user's page doesn't though.

Edit to add: Oh, okay, thanks Vasa, I see your link.
edit on 22-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The EOs appear to be listed as a Presidential ACTION

www.whitehouse.gov...

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's not the same as an ORDER, is it?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

www.whitehouse.gov...

Nope, not the same thing. Interesting article about Obama's use of EAs vice EOs.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

www.whitehouse.gov...

Could it be that they have changed the 'executive order' to 'action' thus implicating these will be done rather than just an order? So by implication "you wont just 'do' these orders, you will 'act' on them". Hope that makes sense. More control.....implying consequences if you don't act....as in 'action'?

Rainbows
jane

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I read a little about Castle Rock entertainment, thought I'd share with all of you some interesting highlights.

One of their films: Shock and Awe.
en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)

Shock and Awe is a 2017 American drama film directed by Rob Reiner and written by Joey Hartstone. The film stars Woody Harrelson, Tommy Lee Jones, James Marsden, Milla Jovovich, and Jessica Biel, and follows a group of journalists at Knight Ridder's Washington Bureau who investigate the rationale behind the Bush Administration's then-impending 2003 invasion of Iraq.[6][7] The film had its world premiere at the Zurich Film Festival on September 30, 2017.[8] It was released through DirecTV Cinema on June 14, 2018, before having a limited release in theatres on July 13, 2018, by Vertical Entertainment.

Interesting I thought considering the subject matter of the film and the fact that it got very little airtime on release, as far as I can tell, despite a big name cast. Maybe those guys over at Castle Rock studios are alright...

A couple other films they did:
en.m.wikipedia.org...(1990_film)

The Spirit of '76 is a 1990 American comedy film that spoofs American culture of the mid-1970s. Directed by Lucas Reiner, it stars David Cassidy, Leif Garrett, Carl Reiner, Rob Reiner, Olivia d'Abo, and the rock groups Redd Kross and Devo. The movie was released on October 12, 1990.

By the year 2176, a magnetic storm has degaussed all recorded history, causing such valuable documents as the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence to be lost. Three time travelers, Adam-11 (David Cassidy), Chanel-6 (Olivia d'Abo), and Heinz-57 (Geoff Hoyle) are sent back to July 4, 1776, to retrieve America's heritage, but due to an unnoticed time machine malfunction, end up in 1976 instead, during the United States Bicentennial. While pursuing their mission, the time travelers dress in period costume (e.g., tight bell bottom pants), and experience est, the Sexual Revolution, Pop Rocks, disco, long gas lines, the AMC Pacer and even drug paraphernalia shops.

They are in turn pursued by Rodney Snodgrass (Liam O'Brien), a science whiz and UFO buff, who thinks they are aliens, and plans to use them to win the Bicentennial Science Fair prize at his high school. His self-absorbed, disco-dancing brother, Eddie Trojan (Leif Garrett), pursues Chanel-6 for his own pleasure. Both are foiled by two dimwitted but good-hearted teenage friends, Tommy Sears and Chris Johnson (Steve and Jeffrey McDonald of Redd Kross), who help the time travelers repair their craft and return to 2176, with their 1970s artifacts and a copy of the Constitution, printed on a shirt which was bought from an est seminar attendee (Barbara Bain).

en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)

LBJ is a 2016 American political drama film about the beginning of the presidency of United States President Lyndon B. Johnson following the assassination of United States President John F. Kennedy. It was directed by Rob Reiner and written by Joey Hartstone, whose script was on the 2014 Black List. The film stars Woody Harrelson as the titular President, along with Richard Jenkins, Bill Pullman, Kim Allen, Michael Stahl-David, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jeffrey Donovan, Doug McKeon, C. Thomas Howell, and Michael Mosley.

The story centers on the political upheaval that Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson faced when he was thrust into the presidency at the hands of an assassin's bullet on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. After Kennedy's death, Sarah Hughes administers the oath of the office for LBJ. With political battles on both sides of the aisle, Johnson works to heal a nation and secure his presidency by passing Kennedy's historic Civil Rights Act in 1964.

I don't know that any of this means anything special, just thought I'd share it since I found it to be interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good catch.

There was supposedly a $500k deep-cleaning of the White House, well atleast according to the MSM media.

www.businessinsider.com...

The contracts for janitorial and housekeeping work include $127,249 on "2021 Inaugural Cleaning," $44,038 on carpet cleaning, and $29,523 on curtain cleaning, CNN reported.

30k on curtain cleaning and they couldn't get a few wrinkles?
edit on 22-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Also wanted to share this article about Signal and Telegram apps that I saw on the ktla site that someone mentioned here.
ktla.com...
The big upshot of this article looks like:

Signal is backed by one of the original founders of WhatsApp. It’s grown so quickly in recent days there have been various technical issues.

Still, Signal is one of the most secure ways to exchange messages since it uses end-to-end encryption by default – that means no one can see what you send.
Telegram also offers end to end encryption, but it’s not turned on by default for new chats. When you first start a chat with someone, you have to choose the option for a “secret chat” for maximum security.

There's more worth reading in there.
edit on 22-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.thoughtco.com...

It seems a Presidential Action doesn't carry much weight. It's more of a wish list that the president would like to see enacted.

Different from an executive ORDER. 🤔

edit on 22-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It seems a Presidential Action doesn't carry much weight.

It doesn't when the Pentagon says no.

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join