It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

This begs the question as to WHO is actually running things? Who is feeding Joe his lines? Seems old Joe is just a sad puppet these days, with someone else with their hand up his ass, working the mouth.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

What intrigues me is the Naysayers' NEED to have us commit to a date!

It's like us committing to a date is the defibrullator charge they NEED to survive?

A little Magic Roundabout parable for the "Dougalls":

Stop worrying about people's choice of direction and just enjoy their company until the MAGA Train turns up!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Hum, I forgot that Obama didn't have the US Armed Forces flags up either, and we all remember how he treated us.

We will be at war with some nation within a year....

That's a given, also a given is the false flag that will occur to show that the war is necessary. The question is which nation, and what resources?

These people are so predictive in their behavior, it's always the details though, always the details we can't see until its to late.

That's easy....Russia. Trump just rebuilt a massive armed forces presence. Who better to continue the fight against? Or will be see another "reset button" gifted?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks again, by the way, for the work that you are doing here.

a reply to: brewtiger

Interesting thoughts, and it made me think that perhaps you're right, and that perhaps the storm is meant to mean at least in part the persecution that people sharing these truths will receive and the media storm of propaganda that is and has been occurring for quite some time.

a reply to: Snarl

I would tend to agree that we technically passed that waypoint many years ago. Of course tactical considerations or any number of other factors may have precluded that from happening immediately at that time, whenever it was.

We see things that play out in the public arena that might make us think "They've gone too far! Somebody should do something! The military should step in for the sake of national security!" but that's just what we see that reaches the light of day. Lord only knows what's happened behind the scenes...

When do you think we really crossed that bridge?
edit on 21-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: fix glitch in matrix

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Hum, I forgot that Obama didn't have the US Armed Forces flags up either, and we all remember how he treated us.

We will be at war with some nation within a year....

That's a given, also a given is the false flag that will occur to show that the war is necessary. The question is which nation, and what resources?

These people are so predictive in their behavior, it's always the details though, always the details we can't see until its to late.

War is great for the Military industrial complex economy, especially when the COVID cases suddenly start to evaporate due to less cycles of testing to make Biden look like "his plan" was the savior from COVID.

(post by Parksy1981 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
For what it is worth... the following is being spread around now as a reconstitution of "The Plan".

I could perceive that if the below reasoning is legit, that they needed to represent a different "plan" in the meantime, so that Biden would be sworn in and actually activate the military option.

You know, leak info to certain people that while not the real plan, was believable enough to pass as the real plan.

War is always a battle of subterfuge, intelligence and counter Intelligence.

So anyways, consider the following a possibility. Feel free to discredit or dismiss it. I am not married to any reality of the Deep state actually losing until I see somebody with a Gun arresting one of the "untouchables" at the top and doing so in the public eye.

Here is the theory

Soul

Interesting theory. Who knows at this point? I think this is one of the parts of the movie where disinformation abounds.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Anybody else here follow Thomas Wictor at all? Not a Ku huy, but has some VERY interesting things to say...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's funny that you think that. I was thinking a new cold war but with China.

Cold Wars are very profitable, keep the populations distracted, and if people get to wise you just start a proxy war. China benefits through upping the cost on items sold to friendly countries, US Companies benefit by doing the same, and by the constant shadow of world war the Trotskyists benefit by telling people to voluntarily make sacrifices or the war will be lost.

Cold Wars, the simplest of global scams.

originally posted by: panoz77

War is great for the Military industrial complex economy, especially when the COVID cases suddenly start to evaporate due to less cycles of testing to make Biden look like "his plan" was the savior from COVID.

Don't forget that a "covid" infected person can't fight. So there goes the need to scare people with "covid".
edit on 21-1-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

(post by panoz77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: nerbot

This begs the question as to WHO is actually running things? Who is feeding Joe his lines? Seems old Joe is just a sad puppet these days, with someone else with their hand up his ass, working the mouth.

If Obama is the shadow president, one would guess Joe's old buddy, Obama, who knows how to press Joe's buttons. With what little mind Joe had leaving him, there is a comfort factor that the handlers are counting on. Who's running Obama? Rothschild/Soros working to undermine the US, disrupt and agitate the citizens, and bring the country down.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Didn't you get the memo? Biden wants all who followed the Q phenomenon to gather in front of the White House so he can award us the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Cheers

What?!? Dude, I'm there! Finally, the recognition I deserve for having 'figured it out' and finally figuring out 'what's going on'! This is great! Okay, gotta go, gotta get ready to make the journey, see you there!

/sarc

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Will we hear from our insiders? NO! Even if they are thinking about it - don't!

Actually, I think it might be a good idea for everybody to stop the predictions and the insights about what may or may not be transpiring. Sometimes I get the feeling that the DS and others use these discussions to evaluate and contemplate their moves. Maybe 10 days of darkness for everybody would be beneficial. The big influencers that are making money off the movement should probably learn to shut up for a few days.

Yep, great point given we're apparently in 'Dark Winter' territory. Rig for Red.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981

Better save that somewhere, since it's going to go bye bye soon.

That does sound like Hunter, and given the fact that this interruption happened on the White House controlled linkage, It makes things even more weird.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Has anyone seen this?
Pretty interesting

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

From your links...

Bigger

edit on 21-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Just doing some looking around, this video of Byedon from today, which supposedly has 'Hunter' saying about a plead deal at 1.16.35 - if you go back to 1.16.10, you notice Byedon refers to 'The President', rather than himself LOL

Something ain't right with this whole thing...

YouTube

Works now, nevermind

Wow, WTF was that????? Not to mention Biden's coughing all over everybody with no mask.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Another thing I can't find info on, that maybe someone here has - where was Barron when the Trump family were getting on AF1, I didn't see him anywhere?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Could that be the "mystery illness that he was going to step down because of"?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Anybody else here follow Thomas Wictor at all? Not a Ku huy, but has some VERY interesting things to say...

Periodically I do along with his cohort REX.
He certainly adds a different perspective on things.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yeah quite strange, referring to someone else as POTUS, coughing like made and someone saying they made a deal.

And I was hoping I could get back to a regular sleep pattern after the 6th LOL

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join