It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you make these? Very funny! Have any good ones made of JB smelling random people/things? Joe taking a sneaky sniff memes still crack me up.

Back on topic: Nothing is going to change, unless the plan comes together, until the flaws in our election system are taken seriously and fixed. Once again an old CT that has gone mainstream.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

lol, do the numbers of likes and dislikes exceed the total number of views?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I watched the whole chain of events yesterday and I can tell you one thing for sure. I don’t feel like we lost.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

pretty sure Tore or someone said something about the end of February. I remember seeing it here or on twitter and I believe it was the 26th but not positive.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Military is the only way. Try not to view things from a 3d perspective, you'll wind up with brain lock try and view the Qdrops as BT says, Q is a puzzle within a puzzle within a mirror of 5d reality. I'd explain more but evidently.... dunno.

DJT head home to FL ^^^^

Will we hear from our insiders? NO! Even if they are thinking about it - don't!

Reading the symbols and the energy behind this, and NOT the emotions, this is a Military Operation and they don't say jack to anyone one regarding anything unless it is complete.

It is clear to me, and I'd explain but.... dunno, the symbols show it is their hands now. Use the images.

We'll see how they choose to play it out. @Torre said Feb 20th - I'd say earlier the men in uniform will speak. Have faith do not waver, do not give the false light/dark the energy it so wants and needs to stay alive. Give them love and let them weep in their P@in.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SouthernGift

I shall play...

We’ve infiltrated the junk food supply
Nothing can stop what is coming. 🛑

Another plot twist: The real winner of Inauguration Day was 💯 Bernie Sanders.... the shadow government (memes) have been placed securely in his hands for the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: interupt42

pretty sure Tore or someone said something about the end of February. I remember seeing it here or on twitter and I believe it was the 26th but not positive.

I remember the date as Feb 21 for a resolution.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
He is in the oval office. Compare the pictures in these links:

www.architecturaldigest.com...

www.standard.co.uk...

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
And another thing....

This SS from utube vid - is that the Oval Office with car park behind and some one who walks like Trump trolling.

The curtains look pretty shabby and look at the EO - blank!

The pens in the box had already been moved - suggest a rehearsal has taken place... maybe

I have never seen an Oval Office address where you can see cars parked right outside the window. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a fake Oval Office set up somewhere else!

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
And another thing....

This SS from utube vid - is that the Oval Office with car park behind and some one who walks like Trump trolling.

The curtains look pretty shabby and look at the EO - blank!

The pens in the box had already been moved - suggest a rehearsal has taken place... maybe

I have never seen an Oval Office address where you can see cars parked right outside the window. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a fake Oval Office set up somewhere else!

Different angle, but cars seen over Trump’s shoulder...

upload.wikimedia.org...(cropped).jpg

The trees look similar, but I see a building in the background outside the left window in the Biden pic that I don't see in the Trump pic.

Anyhow, I don't see the sense in trying to pick it apart. I feel like we could probably argue ourselves in circles for fifty pages on it, but it's not going to do anyone any favors in terms of gaining credibility or actually proving anything. Just saying.

You guys go ahead, I'll probably hang back after this post. Still, like I said, I do see a building outside the window in the Biden pic that isn't visible in the Trump pic.

originally posted by: interupt42
Q moving BOOM target dates:
11/3/20
1/6/21
1/20/21
1/21/21
1/31/21

are there any other upcoming dates that will deliver the Q boom?

Take your pick, we can move those goalposts around till the end of time. March 4th, Jan. 20th, 2096...Like I said before though, we were just speculating about the sixth or the twentieth.

I don't think there's any way to really predict the dates of any of this stuff happening, even if there really is a plan that is still ongoing. What's the point? Whatever is or isn't going to happen is going to happen...or not. We're just speculating.

It's not like if they're going to do something next week Trump's going to go on CNN or the Youtube or Fox News and announce it or something. He's not, they're not.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Actually, I think it might be a good idea for everybody to stop the predictions and the insights about what may or may not be transpiring. Sometimes I get the feeling that the DS and others use these discussions to evaluate and contemplate their moves. Maybe 10 days of darkness for everybody would be beneficial. The big influencers that are making money off the movement should probably learn to shut up for a few days.

link   

This reminded me of something that's been chewing on me like a tapeworm:
"The marchers at the ceremony were dressed as British Soldiers of the 18th century, and not of American Soldiers. Is that normal?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Q moving BOOM target dates:
11/3/20
1/6/21
1/20/21
1/21/21
1/31/21

are there any other upcoming dates that will deliver the Q boom?

The Ides of March.? Though my crystal ball says something in February will drop. Don't have a drop dead day, yet.

originally posted by: NickDestro

Do you make these? Very funny! Have any good ones made of JB smelling random people/things? Joe taking a sneaky sniff memes still crack me up.

Nope. Some days I go on a meme hunting ritual. Today it was Bernie all over TwitterSphere.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Actually, I think it might be a good idea for everybody to stop the predictions and the insights about what may or may not be transpiring. Sometimes I get the feeling that the DS and others use these discussions to evaluate and contemplate their moves. Maybe 10 days of darkness for everybody would be beneficial. The big influencers that are making money off the movement should probably learn to shut up for a few days.

Good point QOS, allow me to fill in a bit.

The destiny is set, how we see it will depend. Anons actually created the FAST TRACK with our efforts. I know it seems counter, but had DJT won, we'd see election "collusion v2.0" for two years. Seriously. Because we forced the hand of the DS goons by exposing all, we forced election rigging so bad the Military had to step in.

Look at the drops, the offer many different versions, our efforts steered into this version, which looks bad [scare] for now but is actually better. We're in the middle.

This sped up the timeline. He had to take the oath, had to because it was NOT what the world "voted" for the reality must reflect the truth. As disappointing as it is now, the big guns - literally, are in charge, and they have the weight, and fate, of the world on their shoulders. We must support them as we have. It costs nothing to do so.

link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: Thoughtful1

duuuuude. the painting in Designated Survivor and the West Wing is the EXACT same one in Biden's office now....WTF. I"m going to say it is because that painting has always been part of the WH decor and gets moved around or stored and just came back out. Not bc Biden is on some set somewhere. That would be crazy. Right?

At the risk of it being posted, here is an Obama White House photo with that picture on the opposite side:

www.eastbaytimes.com...

link   

Haha, fair enough. Not on tw@tter myself so thanks for the memes

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

First thing first, that meme makes me want to play Cyberpunk as Bernie now.

Now that, that is out of the way, if yesterday at noon EST was go time for the so-called 10 days, then today is the first full day of darkness, and the 31st would be the first full day of being in the light.

Here's an idea, since "nothing can stop what's coming", maybe "KU" can pop up and give a few words of encouragement. Not because people are losing faith, but because the worst thing about the fog of war is a lack of communication. That lack can lead to deserters, sure, but worse thing is that it can easily end in lives lost due to friendly fire.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Hum, I forgot that Obama didn't have the US Armed Forces flags up either, and we all remember how he treated us.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Hum, I forgot that Obama didn't have the US Armed Forces flags up either, and we all remember how he treated us.

We will be at war with some nation within a year....

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

We will be at war with some nation within a year....

That's a given, also a given is the false flag that will occur to show that the war is necessary. The question is which nation, and what resources?

These people are so predictive in their behavior, it's always the details though, always the details we can't see until its to late.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this?
Pretty interesting

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This reminded me of something that's been chewing on me like a tapeworm:
"The marchers at the ceremony were dressed as British Soldiers of the 18th century, and not of American Soldiers. Is that normal?

I mentioned that yesterday... literally the redcoats were coming.

It all lines up with United States corporation being under the crown. Maybe the deal was, Biden gets the white house, but loses any connection to the real USA. Therefore, he is an ex-pat, not a traitor...

Using info from Storm Rider’s posts here...

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join