It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42
But how can you Blame Q for that ? nobody could have seen that coming.

I thought they knew stuff from the future? Isn't that part of the LARP? I would expect that they would have bene able to stop everything based on that alone.

They did , we are just in the wrong timeline.

link   
Is this Grambler?

mobile.twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: MetalThunder

I saw this

It’s unreal

Unfortunately trump waited until the last day to release this, where it will be buried and nothing will be done about it

Oh well, at least he pardoned some rappers! That was the real important issue!

Why does it have to be buried?
Don't you have some kind of online radio show?

Get Kraken, Man!

lol

I will discuss this and the rest of the corruption as I always have to my audience of like 20 people

I suck I know but I try

Hey...at least 20 is 3 more than 17!

20 is 3 more than 17

3 is the number of meals I eat a day

I am getting lunch ready right now....

Future proves past!

We shall call you T!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Trump has some timing. His motorcade is passing the crowd in Florida exactly as the inauguration ceremony starts. I'm impressed.

Was going to be a rally, but quickly talked out of it.

link   
a reply to: brewtiger

PLUS ULTRA is the secret society that Trump belongs to. Along with Elon Musk and others.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Is this Grambler?

mobile.twitter.com...

No.
Grambler's real name is Rush something.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I'm trying to find a version of the video that isn't still "Live" so I can get to the right point in the stream to see it!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
And on the 17x10 page of the 17 x 2 thread, all hope was lost.

On the day after, we'll pick ourselves up, keep digging, keep exposing and keep working towards unity and freedom, as the President told us to.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Is this Grambler?

mobile.twitter.com...

No I’m @noerrrobert on Twitter

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Pteri,
Is this from somewhere or just a glorious opinion I would pray is true?

originally posted by: pteridine
Before you throw in the towel, consider waiting for all conditions to be met, or not, as noted in drops 34 and 35.

-- We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

-- Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad)

-- POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

-- primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides).
***********************************************************************************************************************
Scenario: POTUS leaves on AF1 and flies off--note that he is leaving before the inauguration so he can fly on AF1 to a secure location. Pence is retiring and gets to direct the military action.

Primary targets within DC --Inauguration has most Congress critters there with razor wire fences and tents/facilities already present.

Insurrection Act Military in control and arrests are made while POTUS is elsewhere. At 12:01 he is no longer POTUS but neither is Joe/actor Joe... Nancy not a player because of insurrection act and she is arrested...Roberts and other compromised justices resign/face tribunals...big dogs to GTMO...as CIA collapses, so do foreign governments controlled by CIA...Obama/Michelle/Mike allowed to escape after asset seizure and citizenships revoked. They go into hiding and the real story slowly comes out, piecemeal, so as to spread out the shock.

Riots squelched.

Evidence comes out. Many lesser criminals given the opportunity to plead out/resign after forfeiting all assets and being publicly exposed, losing all licenses and having to work for a living.

I won't guess at the pedos punishments or how that will be handled.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

So was he the most malleable President ever or part of the swamp? I'm sure plenty of Q people have implored him to declass this earlier, right? What does that say about your logic that Q killed the republic if Trump was already apart of the swamp?

That's where they messed up wasn't it? For not focussing on getting Trump to fire Barr. Then somehow their actions cucked him to the deepstate that he was already a part of from pardoning Assange?

You're expousing competing logic just to dump on people that have not harmed you in any way other than what you preceive (your feelings) , for losing the republic to which logically didnt exist if Trump was a plant.

link   

I saw this

It’s unreal

Unfortunately trump waited until the last day to release this, where it will be buried and nothing will be done about it

Get Kraken, Man!

lol

I will discuss this and the rest of the corruption as I always have to my audience of like 20 people

I suck I know but I try

20 is 3 more than 17

Future proves past!

We shall call you T!

Your faith in T is based on a lie

I eat far more than three meals a day

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I saw this

It’s unreal

Get Kraken, Man!

lol

I suck I know but I try

20 is 3 more than 17

Future proves past!

We shall call you T!

Your faith in T is based on a lie

I eat far more than three meals a day

Got it....necessary disinformation.
ALL HAIL T!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Bide n to sign 17 executive actions, orders to reverse Trump policies, restore Obama-era programs on first day

17? Really?
👋🏽 Waves at Q infiltrating the Biden admin 🤡

No ...but what are the odds... I feel like we’ve been stuck on this episode of Sesame Street for 3 years.
Lol 😂

Trump's last EO...

Executive Order on the Revocation of Executive Order 13770

Executive Order 13770 of January 28, 2017, “Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees,” is hereby revoked, effective at noon January 20, 2021. Employees and former employees subject to the commitments in Executive Order 13770 will not be subject to those commitments after noon January 20, 2021.

EO 13770, banned executive branch employees from becoming a lobbyist for five years. Revoking on the final day allows his administration's officials to immediately begin working as lobbyists.😆

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

edit on 20-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Trump may have been a plant

I don’t think so though

I think Trump had the right gut feeling to drain the swamp

But he is flawed like all of us

He surrounded himself with the worst people

And when his supporters had the chance to tell him, many declined and assumed trump was playing 5d chess and everything he did was part of an elaborate plan

Now it’s too late to convince trump, and he was beaten thoroughly by the swamp and leaves office totally giving in to them

But we can start to push for an end to actual corruption

Or we can keep believing q and hope that savior trump will still save us all

I think I know which most people here will chose

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How Q could both be useful and right, but consistently wrong? How would you execute a worldwide crowdsourced computer program? The first thing you do is write the code. Order doesn't matter. Then you provide goto statements that take you to the piece of information necessary. You monitor the program real time and provide information necessary to point people in the right direction. You don't even need to point the same people to the same information, you can customize it according to what you need. That's why Q was very clear that not everything was for anons.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42
But how can you Blame Q for that ? nobody could have seen that coming.

I thought they knew stuff from the future? Isn't that part of the LARP? I would expect that they would have been able to stop everything based on that alone.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lady Gaga with a giant golden goose on her shirt??? And a gold microphone.

Fire captain just saluted Biden when he hasn’t been sworn in yet...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I find it intriguing that I've heard absolutely nothing about preparation for a President Trump presidential library!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Not the point I was making.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join