It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes calls for former Trump officials to be shut out of jobs forever after

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Our national reset starts there.

So is this a different reset or part of the WEF reset? Confused...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So American, these listkeepers

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Liars and charlatans shouldn’t be tolerated in anything, especially government. These people have spent the past 4 years creating their own reality that caters to the whims of the man who weaseled his way into the Oval Office. At the detriment of America and its citizens they’ve waged a full on battle against truth.

I agree with Forbes here. It’ll be really hard to take any of these people seriously. If someone in your personal life lied to you constantly would you take them seriously?

You mean like 90% of Hollywood including people who work for the sleezeball actors and actresses?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think it's about time (if it hasn't been done already) that we make our own list of companies/services that are in support of political censoring and good alternatives to go along with each. Looking like it's going to be a big list the way things are going.

I've just got done uninstalling Mozilla Firefox and transferring all my bookmarks, logins, etc. over to 'Brave' -- after reading Mozilla's latest official blog "We need more than deplatforming".

Also finally removed Google as my default search engine and de-activated my Twitter account and have created a Parler account.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I wonder what kind of Scanners-style head explosion would happen if HR came across a Trump supporter who's trans?
Which would win out?

They're a protected class. I foresee a lot of "eggs" being cracked in the future; no need for a medical diagnosis nor to present as the opposite sex - your proclamation is enough (but toss on some eyeliner or cut your hair for better optics) and problem solved lol. Untouchable.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2021 by Buvvy because: Deleted post

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Liars and charlatans shouldn’t be tolerated in anything, especially government. These people have spent the past 4 years creating their own reality that caters to the whims of the man who weaseled his way into the Oval Office. At the detriment of America and its citizens they’ve waged a full on battle against truth.

I agree with Forbes here. It’ll be really hard to take any of these people seriously. If someone in your personal life lied to you constantly would you take them seriously?

You just described the Democrat party to a T. BOTH parties actually. for 8 years Obama created his own reality as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: Bluntone22

I wonder what kind of Scanners-style head explosion would happen if HR came across a Trump supporter who's trans?
Which would win out?

They're a protected class. I foresee a lot of "eggs" being cracked in the future; no need for a medical diagnosis nor to present as the opposite sex - your proclamation is enough (but toss on some eyeliner or cut your hair for better optics) and problem solved lol. Untouchable.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

This is a direct violation of several employment laws dealing with discrimination.

You cannot deny anyone employment based on their race, gender, religion or political affiliation.

Actually, political affiliation is not a protected class under any of the Civil Rights statutes, either federal or state. Race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual preference (in some states and localities), and disability are protected.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Good let them sleep on the streets and eat out of trash cans....

WHAT A POS comment, Like EVERY leftist, not surprised

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: F4guy

www.workplacefairness.org...

Al of those state laws prohibit discrimination based on voting or registration. None have anything to do with prior employment with a political party.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm good with openly telling people not to hire. A good lawyer will get you paid for life. Do it!!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA THATS NOT EVEN HUMAN YOU FOKLS OUT THERE ARE ALIENS.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join