It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes calls for former Trump officials to be shut out of jobs forever after

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

This is going to backfire on them.

BIGLY

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

This is going to backfire on them.

BIGLY

No it won't
They control...

education
the media
the publishers
social media
the networks
Hollywood
The Music Industry
Both Houses of Congress
The Whitehouse
A growing share of formerly red strongholds, which will eventually turn blue
Big Tech and the Internet

Big Business is the final conquest

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Bluntone22

Most states?
Do you have a list of those that do and those that don't?
Or are you just assuming this is a case?
just curious

Here is an extremely sparse list of laws.

www.workplacefairness.org...

Some have specific laws on political discrimination and others say coercing an individual which threatening employment status is considered coercion.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Liars and charlatans shouldn’t be tolerated in anything, especially government. These people have spent the past 4 years creating their own reality that caters to the whims of the man who weaseled his way into the Oval Office. At the detriment of America and its citizens they’ve waged a full on battle against truth.

I agree with Forbes here. It’ll be really hard to take any of these people seriously. If someone in your personal life lied to you constantly would you take them seriously?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Liars and charlatans shouldn’t be tolerated in anything, especially government. These people have spent the past 4 years creating their own reality that caters to the whims of the man who weaseled his way into the Oval Office. At the detriment of America and its citizens they’ve waged a full on battle against truth.

I agree with Forbes here. It’ll be really hard to take any of these people seriously. If someone in your personal life lied to you constantly would you take them seriously?

These people? You talkin the 74M you seem to vehemently disagree with and want blacklisted from civil society? Or at least the online version....

Edit: riddle me this smart guy, what about the people Trump appointed and had nothing to do with “supporting him”?

Or

How about those of us that didn’t vote for him but like Free Speech just fine? You think it’s stops with “his supporters”

Ha!

I’ll wait
edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Your list only includes a few examples for hiring.
Most of the list pertains to people already employed by that company only

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Everybody has lied in their lives many times
everybody
so now what you are suggesting is that somebody gets to deem what lies are acceptable and what lies aren't

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Maybe so, but maybe...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

This will be the response from our overlords

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

And people wondered why I call them evil.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah, that’s not like a communist/fascist/authoritarian/dictatorship country at all. Totally fine.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Remove the link. Don't send anymore traffic their way. Never use Forbes again in your life. If you all did that their power literally goes away.

Just like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Stop supporting the wankers that despise you.

Even stop supporting Hollywood, become a pirate and sail the internet seas without sending a cent to the wankers.

They carry on like they don't need you. Don't be that abused wife that keeps going back for more. Forget that they even exist and your life will become better. Stop caring about what the retards say about you. Kick back and with joy in your heart watch their world's burn around themselves. If they don't have the right to argue with they turn on each other. They have zero f***ing honour so stop trying to be honourable with them.

Screw them all and let them die in your heart and your mind. Spend time with your loved ones and devote your time to them. Life is short, don't get stuck in the trap. Don't even get scared or angry. Dying is easy, living is hard. May the wankers all live long lives.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Interestingly enough, after your post I decided to look into Forbes a little bit
although at one time it was a distinctly American magazine, in 2014 controlling interest was sold to Whale Media Investments, a Chinese company.
www.washingtonpost.com... s-magazine/

Strangely enough, I can't find much more info on this company

edit on 9-1-2021 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, for some reason I can't get the link to work
edit on 9-1-2021 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You an authoritarian... I am shocked shocked I say...

yup there is my shocked face.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So the pogrom. . it's started?
edit on 9-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right on schedue

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So the progom. . it's started?

Progom?
Hehe just busting your chops.😊

po·grom
/ˈpōɡrəm,pəˈɡräm/
noun
an organized massacre of a particular ethnic group, in particular that of Jewish people in Russia or eastern Europe.
"the Nazis began a pogrom against Jewish people in Germany"

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So the progom. . it's started?

Progom?
Hehe just busting your chops.😊

po·grom
/ˈpōɡrəm,pəˈɡräm/
noun
an organized massacre of a particular ethnic group, in particular that of Jewish people in Russia or eastern Europe.
"the Nazis began a pogrom against Jewish people in Germany"

I hate it when I do that, I even looked up the word to make sure I spelled it right and still screwed it up!

lolz

edit on 9-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Good let them sleep on the streets and eat out of trash cans....

You mean out there shoulder to shoulder with the Democrat voter base? Dem bums ain't gonna like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Lol..
That's ok, I had to look it up because I've never heard of the word. So you taught me something new.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: Spelling looked to look

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join