It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

No that doesn't make sense. And that's not what I said.

But anytime a protestor does anything that you disagree with you claim they are antifa. Even if they have long documented and freely available ties to QAnon.

In case you didn't notice, a majority of the people here don't trust what they are told, and often don't trust what they see or hear.

Unlike you, they question what they think they know and don't make any concrete claims to know anything at all. They are trying to figure it out. You should try to figure it out too.

Instead you stick out like a sore thumb. You are so sure of yourself and what you know. You are so sure that its impossible for an actor to infiltrate a community or group, act like they are "one of them" for several years, all the while being the opposition. It's like you've never heard of a spy, infiltrator, or undercover agent, etc.. Why is that?

After all this guy is an actor.

If you really look at his history, his entire following, his persona, it really does look like he is attempting to parody and or mock what the media and others like to paint Q followers as being. Does he not look over-the-top ridiculous to the point of being comedic? Knowing that he has been the star of several anti-Q news articles, and used as a symbol by anti-Q entities to discredit Q, its not far fetched.

Yes, he could very well be an eccentric Q supporter too. He could have just been singled out by anti-Q people as an easy target to discredit. They often do like to find the most ridiculous out of a bunch and claim they are the leaders.

But you know what? I don't know the truth.

You don't know either. Stop pretending you do.

Know you know nothing or forever be a slave to the unknown.

Thats a lovely article but they don't really provide any evidence and its just .... "feelz"

Yes that is a lovely response but you don't really provide any evidence and seem to always just reply with .... "feelz".
edit on 6-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

LoL .. Thread memories ... Deja vu moments ..

Same old song and dance .... Jussie calling like I see it
For those with memories ... Starve em
its the only way lol

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has Don Jr. also been locked out?

I don't think so but hasn't tweeted since 2:17pm EST.

The heat is on...

@davidcicilline
NEW: I am sending a letter with @RepTedLieu and our colleagues on the House Judiciary Committee, calling on Vice President Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Donald Trump from office after today’s events.
9:36 PM · Jan 6, 2021

Image of letter at the tweet link.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Grrrrrrrr.......
I think Graham is reeaaallllyyyy enjoying himself. The snake looks gleeful.

link   

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Yeah it’s funny how soon some people forget. Doesn’t help when all major media is for the same agenda

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Try reading his Twitter profile, it goes back a long time.

But no matter if I had evidence of him posting pro-Q comments on this thread 3 years ago, you'd still claim he was an undercover agent all this time.

Denial runs deep y'all.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: bluesjr

BBC reporting that Pence and GRASSLEY have been evacuated to a secure location!

I guess the electoral votes don’t get certified today, lol.

lol... guess again.

Was this delay tactic really worth it from Trump?

IMO, the "delay tactic" was designed by the ANTIFA bosses/handlers. They understand human nature far better than Mitch McConnell.

Violence would quell the desire of teipid Congressmen to object to results in PA-GA-AZ-MI--WI (it worked), and make a later start to the joint-session of Congress. Later start = abbreviated session...as Nancy Pelosi promised members tonight. (It worked too.)

link   

Notice he has a giant PAWN (chess piece) tattoo on his stomach?

Look up what a PAWN is.

link   
a reply to: MayRenee

I never took the bait for violent public spectacles.

I stick to 💩posting and strongly discourage violent uprising

link   
This is going to be a fun 4 years.

- Biden dies before term up.
- Nancy dead within a year.
- Carter & Bill give up the ghost in this term.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Don't worry. Biden will be out by summer. It's Kamala "they" wanted in. She just couldn't do it on her own. They used an old worn out, but comfy and familiar, Trojan Horse to get her in.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I find it odd he hasn't been arrested.....he is tweeting right now.

edit on 1/6/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Try reading his Twitter profile, it goes back a long time.

But no matter if I had evidence of him posting pro-Q comments on this thread 3 years ago, you'd still claim he was an undercover agent all this time.

Denial runs deep y'all.

You obviously didn't comprehend a single thing I said in my last post.

There have been undercover agents in compromising positions for decades before they were discovered. Three years is nothing.

Your ignorance blinding.

He very well could be a full blown Q supporter but I will reject your attempt to claim to know the truth.
edit on 6-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Again it's stupid that she was shot, but that doesn't explain a few things like why was she mixed in with the antifa group? Being a Vet doesn't allow the person to be excused for things. I'm a vet, hell I'm a disabled vet and I don't use that as a "get a way with crap pass", and it's not like every person that has been in the Service is squeaky clean either.

This woman was martyred for a cause, and that makes me sick. The add on of her being a "KU" person doesn't mean crap either, look at us here. A few of you I would trust on a limited bases, but others not so much. Look at Hamlin for example they follow "KU", but that doesn't mean that they are all into "KU", and there are other people here just like them. Saying that a person follows something means nothing without context.

Hamlin, I'm not meaning to call you out, but you really don't come across as a person that spends much time putting stock into "KU". Hey maybe I'm wrong, let me know and I'll give you a public apology and edit this post if I have time to. point is that there are three types of "KU" followers:

Those that believe in everything that "KU" says without fault

Those that read what "KU" says and does their own research based off of that

Those that don't believe in a damn thing that "KU" says

All of those people are "KU" followers, just how they follow "KU" is completely different. So saying that a person is a follower of "KU" means nothing.

link   

a reply to: RickinVa

People made the same bet if Biden won the election.

I'll take the bet though, loser stops posting.

Covid doesn't stop because of Trump being removed. Covid is global not just dependant on one countries man child.

Nothing but death will stop me from posting...try again
edit on 6-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join