It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
CNBC is calling what happened today a siege. I think the newsroom needs a new dictionary. 🙄

If it was BLM or Antifa they would have called it a "Mostly peaceful unguided tour of the Capitol Building"

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It was just said on OAN that the woman that was killed was a high level security official in the Air Force.

Will we ever know what really happened?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

There were an inordinate number of new bright red MAGA hats present at the door breech. Also it looked like the one Capital Police guard got hit squarely in the eyes with something...ANTIFA tactics.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Here is a thought I just had....

CNN has daily ran a box in the upper right corner counting the covid infections/deaths.

I bet after Jan 20, that will disappear.

EDIT: I would be willing to bet that gas will double by the end of June...if it takes that long

Here is another thought....

When is the last time you heard Assad (whatever his name is) or Syria in the news?

I bet you will be hearing about it soon after the transition.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Gosh that sounds like breaking of chain of command.
And, yknow.....treason

I remember when Mike Pence's chief-of-staff was fired for "leaking". Pence acted really disgusted, just like he did after (supposedly) General Flynn lied to him. In hindsight, it's becoming much clearer what Pence's true self was like. Also now, it's more clear why Democrats never attacked V.P. Pence...even when he was (pretending to) fight for President Trump over the past 4 years.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Flesh699

Well, that is Pence's personal account so highly likely @jack & Co at play.

Bizarre 🤡

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

See, Trump baited them into the "remove from office" language, so when it pops up again, mirrored in a week, we are already conditioned to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And, yknow.....treason

I remember when Mike Pence's chief-of-staff was fired for "leaking". Pence acted really disgusted, just like he did after (supposedly) General Flynn lied to him. In hindsight, it's becoming much clearer what Pence's true self was like. Also now, it's more clear why Democrats never attacked V.P. Pence...even when he was (pretending to) fight for President Trump over the past 4 years.

Et tu Brute?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And, yknow.....treason

Never liked the guy. Always struck me as smug. Probably the biggest leaker in Trump's administration.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This picture is going around.

The possible fake-Q follower next to a proven fake Q.
edit on 6-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
There it is. Tick TOCK

mobile.twitter.com...

I feel stupid for asking but, what is the point?

In a little over two weeks, the problem solves itself for the dems right?

They can’t get crap done in two weeks but vacationing somewhere anyway so, seriously lol
What is the point.

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

And, yknow.....treason

Never liked the guy. Always struck me as smug. Probably the biggest leaker in Trump's administration.

I had really high hopes that A.G. Barr would come through, though. CNN and MSNBC attacked him quite a bit. Usually, the people attacked by the terrorist-MSM were the really good guys/gals.

link   
nationsinaction.org...
Not sure if this link is going to work going. It’s about a person who just testified in he switched votes in Rome. Sorry if it’s already been posted.

Watching the hearing now and these guys using today’s events in their arguments it’s all too convenient. Also, most high profile people in 1 place in one of the most secure building in the country and they managed to get inside?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
If we don't get a mega-MOAB within the next 14 days, both Trump and Q will begin fading from relevance.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is getting complicated tonight. Is acting Secretary of Defense Milley a traitor or a patriot?

twitter.com...

ABC News says Pence called in the National Guard, against President Trump's wishes. I don't think the VP can deploy the N.G. can he?

could be that trump has always been the patsy
never really in charge and that is why he was selected.
oh and the wall was meant to keep us in

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Suranwrap200

Yes... nationsinaction.org... was discussed a bit last night, but due to it arriving so late, and no Law Enforcement or Court showing appetite for helping President Trump, that news just increases one's anger, frustration, and feeling of helplessness. (For me anyway)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I haven't been this trolled in a long time guys

Her name was Roberta Paulson

edit on 1 6 2021 by dashen because: Her name was Roberta Paulson

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

2 weeks is a lot of time for trump as POTUS todo some damage.

Remember that most corporate firings happen on Fridays and the person is typically walked of the job immediately. There is a reason for that.

edit on 40131America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jan 2021 21:40:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
Already covered
edit on 6-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

This is getting complicated tonight. Is acting Secretary of Defense Milley a traitor or a patriot?

twitter.com...

ABC News says Pence called in the National Guard, against President Trump's wishes. I don't think the VP can deploy the N.G. can he?

could be that trump has always been the patsy
never really in charge and that is why he was selected.
oh and the wall was meant to keep us in

Then Q is referring to Patriots when he posted "Suicide Weekend"? (Think MIRROR)

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join