It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
, what really makes me wonder is what were these people thinking when they rushed into the capital?

What did they think was going to happen afterwards?

It really is a Wonder.

The left knew they'd be runaway trains, years of built-up anger with Congress and a system so easily manipulated. They counted on it.

All they needed was their provocateurs near the head of the crowd and, voilà, disaster.

link   

, what really makes me wonder is what were these people thinking when they rushed into the capital?

Where is Dunkin Donuts?

link   
a reply to: panoz77

Why couldn’t the people enter the Capitol? The people paid for it and the security in the video I saw just opened the gates for them, pretty nicotine I would say. For the individual to be shot through a door is not good. Dark times for America with all that is going on

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It really is a Wonder.

Muh, Free stuff.

"This @itvnews report shows some shocking scenes from inside the Capitol - haven’t seen this footage on any American news network."
twitter.com...

A UK reporter was on scene.😂

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Ah ok, so is that the story now? Other posters said only antifa fakers made it through.

Fast moving goalposts here.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: Creep Thumper
How do I send you a PM ?

Click on the little green man below my name, at the bottom, and pick Send Message.
edit on 1/6/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It really is a Wonder.

A better question is what did Trump think would happen when he announced to all those protestors "we are going to walk to the Capitol"?
edit on 6-1-2021 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It really is a Wonder.

it was obvious from the live feeds they didnt have plans.. they did not think they would get in.
it was antifia mixed in with emotional trump supporters.. see unity! I think you would find the average libertarian and anarchist have a lot of commonalities.

The girl who was shot was literally just standing there i dont believe it was justified. but because its a trump supporter the news willl gloss overthe death.

edit on 6-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So they have the same problem overseas. What a surprise. The lunatics are running the entire asylum.

link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Is this true? Facebook has now joined Twitter in banning our president.

twitter.com...

Yes.
@fbnewsroom

Apparently youtube as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is this for real?

black panthers invade capitol

link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

It really is a Wonder.

A better question is what did Trump think would happen when he invited protesters to "walk to the Capitol"?

Judging by the media telling everyone all the other recent protests were peaceful, he probably thought it would be peaceful, but he forgot that Antifa and BLM would be there pretending to be peaceful Trump supporters until just the right moment.

A special set of rules are reserved for democrats and the left *which means there are no rules for them* and the usual rules for the right which are always enforced with vigor.

edit on 6-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   
Just so I know, when you are all bragging about the size of Trumps crowds are 50% of them actually antifa?

Maybe that explains all the confusion over trump having massive rally numbers but not winning.... half of them are apparently antifa undercover.

lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

and instagram, I saw it when I was scrolling through. I will try to find the post so I can link it.

link

edit on 6-1-2021 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Im not gonna lie - this whole thing is incredibly awesome. All these politicians crying about "muh violence" seem to have forgotten the very tenets of the country they serve. This place was FOUNDED on extreme political violence. Unfortunately, it is the only way. This was true in 1765, and it is true in 2021.

link   

link   

Has Don Jr. also been locked out?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Soz, I'd like to take this opportunity to disavow any knowledge or support of Q, the number 17, Trump, the plus sign, uh, or enjoying shows or trusting plans....

I for one welcome our new NWO overlords.
And, uh.....

It's been real, If y'all need me I'm be out in the boonies learning mandarin.

✌🇨🇳

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Verifies.

This isn't going to make people happy, but something to add to the mix.

The Texas case was tossed, correctly but immorally, due to standing. Since Actor Joe wasn't actually put into office the court found Texas could not have standing. This means since Actor Joe hasn't committed any damage to Texas, YET, as such Texas cannot seek Remedy.

So the court, natural or other, doesn't accept the idea of possible damages, but only verify-able damages. This is to prevent me from suing someone for what they MIGHT do.

The only time Joe creates Standing is after he has taken office. Until then he is actually nobody, despite him occupying the non-existent office of the president elect. He is nobody at all, The Constitution offers no "office of elect" position, therefor he cannot creating standing for Texas or other.

Yes, this creates the catch 22. If everyone is in on the fix, as they were in the past, then there is simply no way to remove Joe, because to remove Joe he must take office, but if he takes office he cannot be removed except by The House plus 2/3 vote from the Senate.

Actor Joe can drop dead today and that's it. In fact, actor Joe can drop dead anytime before he is sworn in and that is it, he creates no standing until damages are incurred.

Verifies. Once 11.3 is verified, certified, then Joe has created something in the course of this process according to the drop. Why? Because it would seem the verification process is where the final bait has been placed. The verification of fraud = damages = standing = treason = go order, until then Joe can drop dead and it all goes away or folks can't do the righ thing and no damages have incurred - immoral action yes, but they do not equal damages/standing.

Worth noting, Joe can drop dead or better in the meantime and really screw them all.

All that said. I want to make one very important point. If I can see 10 or so of these pathways we've looked at over the last few weeks so can the enemy. I'm not that clever, but if I can see them so can they. Which brings me to our phantasm friend's point - non linear = pathways we cannot see. I'm then reminded of my friend SplinterSequence's important admonition: When this is over White Hats will be Black, Black will be White and many gray,,,, We should not invest in one person but The Plan.

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join