It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Please

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just a short comment regarding the perspective that everything is over and President Trump cannot win.

I would suggest that things started out as a political issue about who would win the election.

Then they became a constitutional issue about whether the election was legitimate with all the cheating.

But now they have become a national security issue with respect to whether we will allow the country to be taken over by foreign influence.

President Trump appears to be progressing through these levels trying to retrieve control of the country with a minimum of trauma to the country.

He campaigned really hard and maximized his support. If he had been able to overcome the cheating and win the election, that would have been the political solution.

Failing that, he is trying to address the cheating in the Supreme Court. He worked to clean up the court as much as he could. If they take up the matter and rule in his favor, that would be the Constitutional solution.

Failing there, the military will confront the national security issue. That could be very messy, and traumatizing to the nation, but they will not fail.

President Trump is trying to do things the easiest way possible, but the more the opposition prevents that, the more they guarantee things will be done the hard way.

The national security issue cannot be ignored.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

wut?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I got no sauce, but chit chat on twit about OAN declassifying some Biden files....

ETA - sorry, supposedly OAN reporting Trump is going to declassify.

If Republicans want to keep the Senate, they'd better help and support President Trump's efforts to stay in office with all their might, before next Tuesday's 2 run-off elections in Georgia.

I agree 100%. Cept how many of those involved to not make it happen are getting CCP money?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Last night, President Trump said he was going to provide evidence that he'll be in office another 4 years. It must be a big deal. Like I said a few posts up, It's mandatory that he does so before next Tuesday.

Change in the air this week.

As our phantasm friend pointed out, whatever is in tap is not linear in nature, but coming from all angles. It cannot be about the election lies, they've been exposed and all who care can look. Key Q line. "It will not be safe for them to walk down the street." Whatever the reveal is, it will not be a court issue but a public opinion. Voter fraud didn't create safety issues, so it isn't it.

We also know it won't be document related, as drones and shill alike cannot and will not read, let alone understand what they read.

I never saw DJT's show, but the premise was to build tension each week by getting the viewers to judge while they watched, with DJT being the final word each week, but the climax was all that mattered. The last show reveals the winner. This pretty much follows the script, lots of posers and built in failures, one final act held out for the last minute to reveal the winner.

He's a showman, world wide name recognition for a BUILDER so he knows a thing or two about showmanship.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

Requests/PMs being answered. Will send Phantom link as soon as I read your requests.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Link for the Phantom available upon request.

It's a good one.

If you would be so kind...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Awesome! LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Building on the odd POTUS video tweet - It appears to have been a ZERO min DELTA, with POTUS tweeting it at 4:40:21 PM EST and Dan Scavino tweeting it at 4:40:28 PM EST - a 7 second difference.

This proof suggests it has given the GO signal:

Bigger

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It's a good one.

I spit up some of my coffee. I actually feel a little bad, and embarrassed on their behalf.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Can I get that link to phantom's post I mustache just missed it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Exactly, and that has been the pattern set down over the last four years.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I hope it wasn't a prophetic dream CT... a galaxy would be a LOT of responsibility!

The 'species of stars' quote was new to me too and I'm wondering if it's linked to the 'Thousand points of Light' quote!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

One other time.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

R you able to PM that one to me?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

It's like a bad toothache that just won't go away till it's pulled.

Tomorrow's Cover:

Ya just can't make this crap up...

@disclosetv
JUST IN - The last man to share a cell with Jeffrey Epstein died in a Bronx apartment after catching #COVID19, the NYPD confirms.
11:25 AM · Dec 28, 2020

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 28-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It's a good one.

I spit up some of my coffee. I actually feel a little bad, and embarrassed on their behalf.

The rules of engagement are that there are no rules. Just a paid antagonist or a contrarian. Look up his last visit in "members."

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

May I request a PM?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join