It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But that's again not what I meant, I mean you, that's why I didn't want to say "higher" because it is just you. You are Kevin the body, Kevin the overseer and there's Kevin the non-material consciousness-ish dude.
They all don't know more than you do &/or what's relevant for their "job" but they are technically three different entities and are experienced as such.

No Angel, no Boltzman,... that's where the misunderstandings enter the conversation.
But all three interact somewhat independently with the environment, respectively their domain/access-point of it.

That's a bit of a weird coincidence, I was just talking to Kilgore about the Egyptians and the Ka and such
edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ok. You are going with the completely traditional interpretation.

I don't see the ontology of Kevin that way; that's why I didn't get your position. It literally did not compute.

edit on 5-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Is it? As far as I can tell pretty much all people see it like you with higher, angels, Boltzman and all of that, and get cranky when it doesn't tell them anything they can't know...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It's difficult to communicate these sorts of subjects without resorting to the crap concepts of the past.

I literally don't have the language to properly communicate what I wish to communicate.

I sometimes spend a 100 page post attempting to do so.

But granted,

your insight is keen, if you are suggesting the old tired, 'we are god of our own universe' sort of thinking.

Kev

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

? Whaaaat?
Let's recapitulate:

But in any case, he was having lunch with one of the folks, and JV claims that this person 'read his mind',
and provided information that only JV knew.

But when the person was asked about another matter, they got it wrong.

So the theory that JV developed, was that the 'others' only knew what someone at his table knew,
(or by extension) what some other human knows.

So if that's true..

It fits in nicely with the Fae as Evolved from our Dead hypothesis quite nicely.

That was my entry point. I said:

Or that sort of thing is nothing more than the abstract self (don't want to say "higher" for reasons) communicating. So the reason why that sort of thing appears "stupid" is because the folks "using" it are stupid.

Okay I should have said "communicating with eachother" and

without the "droids" knowing about it unless they want you to.

So I'm a bit lost how you made the jump to

we are god of our own universe' sort of thinking.

I wasn't talking about any superpowers or creating a universe, or any such thing. Just very basic and mundane in regards to the JV tale you told

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Most 'mystics' go with the 'we are god of our own universe' sort of thinking,
except for some Buddhists. It goes back to before Plato.

But I guess we should table this conversation for the moment, Im not good at multitasking and i'm currently working.

My apologies.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ok Peeps, I am interested in your thoughts.

I'm still working, but if you wish to maximize the clarity of your point, perhaps you can post
the story from JV that I did, and then give your take,

on the mechanics behind how the one cult individual could read JV's mind, (with JV claiming that
in the entire world only he had the information),

but then when JV tested the cult individual,

and had him attempt to provide information that nobody at the table had,

and he failed utterly.

what is your explanation for that?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's not "clairvoyance" or "telepathy" and of all people in the world I believe JV should know his own ... (what are we calling it now? Is abstract self okay? For the ) not-material Jacques likes to tease him and at the same time his "overseer" is his inbuilt control-loop, that's not a nefarious thing and I don't know but I guess it was so he wouldn't run off with "telepathy".

So to recount roughly: he had a chat with that guy, abstract-Jacques had a chat with the abstract-guy who wanted to show off and abstract-Jacques threw him a bone, but the overseer wasn't pleased because the overseer is all about directing the narrative.
Nothing really mystical about it, plants do it too. Sub-aware communication if you will.

That's like the most important part of the abstract-self in almost all people: it wants to please its other half, everybody it meets, whoever whatever it encounters "I'm helping" is its motto

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

To clarify,

you are referring to the 'overseer' in this context as the overseer of nonmaterial JV,
and of course showoffcultdude has a nonmaterial overseer of his own.

So, assuming this is your point, then three questions:

1) what is the nature of this nonmaterial overseer function?
2) Is there ANY distance limitation for communications between 1 or more nonmaterial overseer functions?
3) what happens when the nonmaterial overseer-ers of two or more individuals get in a pissing match with each other?

The reason that I'm asking is that you seldom share your point of view, but spend most of your time throwing rocks at me, which of course is just fine with me. But I seldom know what your considered opinion is on anything.

And of course, you might advance the conversation; one never knows!

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well there's nothing really mysterious about it, like I said
1) it's directing your narrative, decides what "sticks" in your mind, what you'll find interesting, your initial reaction, it's the control center where all the messages of the 3 Kevins concur.*

2) that's the abstract who's communicating and it's like entanglement-ish, from experience I'd say distance is irrelevant as long as you're sharing a "phase"

3) again the outreaching part is not the overseer. And the abstract-self is happy to help, but (normally) you first, so if it's having a pissing match, you'll be having a pissing match.

*on second thought were you asking about where/how it decides what your narrative is?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In your view:

1) What's the difference between the 'ego' and the 'controller' ? If I poke a hot spike in my anterior singular cortex,
(if I recall correctly) I'd lose my 'ego' just to keep this question focused.
2) no further questions.
3) Is there a community of 'non-material selves'? I mean, if I want to do something foolish, like 'summon a BTUFO',
will other 'non-material selves' be aware? Might some assist? Might some fight against it?

the whole "it's simple, it's like plants" leads to a lot of other questions that aren't necessarily so simple.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

aha *shruggs* yes...?
Dude it's not like I got it all worked out, I had the realisation it might be worth pursuing that thought precisely 17:31 ATS time, your question is 19:02 ATS time to me and in between I listened to Taylor Swift.
So...aha yes maybe no who knows, maybe I can answer that in a few weeks

...or months

...or never

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Fair enough!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I think your main problem there is Taylor Swift!

(J/K)

Do you like Novo Amor and Loreena McKennet?

Most other bands overload my nervous system and I can't tolerate it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'll have to look it up later, right now I'm in the middle of this

I don't think it will overload your system, it's good

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I love it. It's beautiful and heartful. Rocks the lower body.

But I'm way too sensitive to listen to much of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm having a party!
You'll like this I swear

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Much better.

Its human voices that I have a problem with. My brain is like a vampires, where you throw down rice at it's feet and it has to stop and count each grain.

I usually can't handle vocal music for this reason.

This is also why I stopped thinking in words back around 1975.

I do have to think in words while typing however.. I did practice not using words when typing, but it's tough.
Not worth the effort.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But I believe this part deserves some immediate attention

Is there a community of 'non-material selves'? I mean, if I want to do something foolish, like 'summon a BTUFO',
will other 'non-material selves' be aware? Might some assist? Might some fight against it?

You don't believe a word I say, right? So there is no harm if I speculate a bit. Shooting at straws or whatever the kidz call it...

We got to go back to little traumatised Kevin first, like I said your abstract-self is happy to help but not necessarily smart, your overseer in childhood normally gets a few years of "practice" which in your case it didn't really, so it "allowed" your abstract a higher "pitch" to reach out from the beginning.
I'm talking in terms of frequencies, amplitudes, pitch, phase, entanglement but it's metaphorical, to set the picture. These things don't happen on a electromagnetic basis, I believe the current in your brain is more or less just the shadow, the relais station, for what's happening.
So you had a abstract-self that was from the start given permission to work on a higher frequency, higher amplitudes level than a "normal" (sorry lack of a better word, you're awesome) person would.
You said you wanted it to happen, your abstract-self always wants to make it happen if you want it and between the both of you your overseer is not as powerful (?), had a lot less to say from the start operating on a emergency basis as the standard line... something like that.

But what answered to that I'm like 80% sure had nothing whatsoever to do with the concept of the 3 Kevins I got in mind.
"these are not the droids you're looking for"
lol, no mind trick, seriously: that's two different things I'm kind of very sure.

edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: spacebar

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I listen to you silly goose! If one can be enlightened form a cow pie (that's a real story BTW)
my friend Peeps has to be at least THAT worthy!

You actually have some really good observations and points.

You actually characterized things pretty well.

Have you ever wondered why some of the 'greats' (i'm not comparing myself to 'greats', but lets
go with the metaphor),

suffered more than anyone could possibly imagine?

and those few greats who didn't suffer like that, had to inflict the suffering on themselves!

It's actually necessary - the suffering.

Sometimes, you have to hit someone in the face with a cow pie, quite vigorously, to break
down barriers. Really physical reality is so messy ON PURPOSE.. but there's a long story there.

So yes, even the 'Buddha' tortured himself at first with asceticism.

---

Now in your view what answered?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join