It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCR Tests Are A Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It was Covid. Not car accidents. They are very dead indeed. Thanks for your sympathy.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
doctormurray.com...

Does the flu shot increase the risk for coronavirus infection?

There is evidence that influenza vaccines specifically increase the risk of coronavirus infection. Here is why, a phenomenon known as virus interference. Yes, it appears that the flu shot protects against influenza and it appears some other types of viruses as well, but it comes at a price of actually increasing the risk for coronavirus infections. That is exactly what a study that compared the respiratory virus status among 2,880 Department of Defense personnel based on their influenza vaccination status

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It was Covid. Not car accidents. They are very dead indeed. Thanks for your sympathy.

Well that certainly sucks if true and I'm sorry for your loss.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Last year I watched a lady collapse after receiving the flu shot. She made it about 30 yards and dropped. Was crazy to see. I don't if it was actually the shot but it was certainly crazy to see.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago2705699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I got a letter and a text about the flu shot from my doctors [ first time ever ] i phoned their receptionist and asked about my 8 month wait for a cardiologist appointment i got the rona excuse , when i stated i had the BMJ British medical journal article open about the flu shot making you twice as likely to get the rona she basically hung up

Pity i was going to press her why a anti-parasitic tablet is working against a virus

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes....I know when he died. Not sure of your point about genetic testing coming a long way. This is about the PCR test and explains how it bumps up the count of anything in the body in order to find it in the test.....he even states you could find almost anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I got a letter and a text about the flu shot from my doctors [ first time ever ] i phoned their receptionist and asked about my 8 month wait for a cardiologist appointment i got the rona excuse , when i stated i had the BMJ British medical journal article open about the flu shot making you twice as likely to get the rona she basically hung up

Pity i was going to press her why a anti-parasitic tablet is working against a virus

I learned very quickly after my son was born that nurses are like cops: Not very bright and typically bigger egos.
Mostly the same with doctors.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

My experience is quite different from yours, apparently.

My Doctors, nurses, and technicians saved my life. And later another team saved a baby daughter who would not have lived without their expertise.
edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

My experience is quite different from yours, apparently.

My Doctors, nurses, and technicians saved my life. And later another team saved a baby daughter who would not have lived without their expertise.

Yea a nurse attempted to birth my son without the doctor when my wife needed a C-Section after hours and hours of labor and every time she pushed he moved up like "Not today mother #ers!"
Recently his doctor tried to get us to give him some zany iron drops with nasty side effects to fix his iron "deficiency" when all he needed to do was eat more meat and we solved it without any drops at all according to the tests.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1504699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

My daughter was delivered by C-section. Early.
Without the team that kept her alive, that amazing, beautiful, 18 year old, woman would not be here now.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

My daughter was delivered by C-section. Early.
Without the team that kept her alive, that amazing, beautiful, 18 year old, woman would not be here now.

My daughter came out yellow.
Lmfao. Our polar opposite experiences makes me actually LOL. You should send your hospital staff this way.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Maybe China was involved somewhere along the line?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

As I understand it, the ELISA test for Lyme can detect infection sooner, and is more sensitive. It will have false positives, but very rarely false negatives.

Bull. I'm a chronic Lyme survivor. I had multiple tests (both ELISA and Western Blot) early on and they were all negative. But I was severely ill and had a range of Lyme symptoms. I begged to be put on Doxy but 3 different MD's refused saying I didn't have Lyme. I most certainly did. They put me on prednisone for 4 years (asshats). At that point I finally tested positive. I went to the head of an Infectious Disease Dept in a medical school affiliated hospital. The Dr told me I had the highest antibody titer she had ever seen for Lyme. Had a PICC line placed and was on daily IV Cephtriaxone for a month.

Lyme is a very unique BACTERIAL infection. Not a virus. It has the ability to change its protein expression which is why it can evade detection.
edit on 12-12-2020 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The thing is, so many times in the last 40 or 50 years (with the luxury of hindsight here) conspiracy theories have been proven to be conspiracy facts by history.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

What? Like Flat Earth and Moon Landing fake stuff?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Maybe China was involved somewhere along the line?

My wife better not be cheating with no commie!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Just wondering why your baby was yellow

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Just wondering why your baby was yellow

She had jaundice pretty bad. Needed to be baked in the oven for a extra couple of days. If a Chinese infiltrated my wife I'd be forced to give her an Alabama beat down, I assure you.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The tests are a fraud
The fake numbers are a fraud (3000 per day - that’s a lie)
The lockdowns are a fraud
The whole thing is a fraud

And the lowest of IQ’s accept it as ALL as fact

Hmm, coming from you?

Take a look at the people who attend Trump rallies - his 'base'. And the vocabulary, have you noticed how they can't even use medium sized words concisely. So clever.

And all those liberal academics and alleged "deep state" politicians by comparison.

LOL.

OK demonize the 70 million trump supporters and all they say? You’re a parrot, squawking away oblivious.

You misspelled "obvious".

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Why not ask the pope?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yes....I know when he died. Not sure of your point about genetic testing coming a long way. This is about the PCR test and explains how it bumps up the count of anything in the body in order to find it in the test.....he even states you could find almost anything.

It depends on the length of the sequence that you test for, as to how specific PCR testing is.

These days, we can test for an entire genome, and then use BLAST to search for a particular gene sequence within a genome for a percentage of comparability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join