It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCR Tests Are A Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
“Academics are idiots”

That’s an understatement

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flesh699

a reply to: Flesh699

U.S. awaits vaccine approval as daily national deaths top 3,000 - Reuters

Apparently, some of the tests were detecting something.

No. Sorry. I've been in the middle of this since the start and caught covid twice.

Your lungs hurt for two weeks.
You're being played.

And yes, academics are idiots. I previously worked under them. They have zero clue what it's like to work, let alone anything remotely real.

Get off your ass and work. It's actually almost sad I'm forced to get my news from various conspiracy sites because the media is so bad at their job.

So conspiracy sites are a source of credible information?

Because it's not just the media, it's governments, and businesses, and hospitals, and charities, and schools, and universities, and lots of people even on ATS have lost someone.

And you've caught COVID-19 - twice. LOL. What happened to immunity?

Once is an accident, twice smacks of carelessness...

No no. Not careless at all, that's the result of your employment requiring you to be surrounded by hundreds of people a day.

Indeed, mostly because people such as yourself can't dispute sources and would rather personally attack. I suspect your latte education hasn't withstood reality? No one with two brain cells could ever take universities seriously when they create such fantastic terms like, but not limited to: "Toxic Masculinity." Or trounce around spewing nonsense like gender doesn't exist—also pediatric doctors prescribing hormone therapy to children...

Now, if you could please dispute my source that'd be great.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4605699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Oxford Academic Link

Objective

to review the evidence from studies relating SARS-CoV-2 culture with the results of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) and other variables which may influence the interpretation of the test, such as time from symptom onset

Methods

We searched LitCovid, medRxiv, Google Scholar and the WHO Covid-19 database for Covid-19 to 10 September 2020. We included studies attempting to culture or observe SARS-CoV-2 in specimens with RT-PCR positivity. Studies were dual extracted and the data summarised narratively by specimen type. Where necessary we contacted corresponding authors of included papers for additional information. We assessed quality using a modified QUADAS 2 risk of bias tool.

Results

We included 29 studies reporting attempts at culturing, or observing tissue infection by, SARS-CoV-2 in sputum, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal, urine, stool, blood and environmental specimens. The quality of the studies was moderate with lack of standardised reporting. The data suggest a relationship between the time from onset of symptom to the timing of the specimen test, cycle threshold (Ct) and symptom severity. Twelve studies reported that Ct values were significantly lower and log copies higher in specimens producing live virus culture. Two studies reported the odds of live virus culture reduced by approximately 33% for every one unit increase in Ct. Six of eight studies reported detectable RNA for longer than 14 days but infectious potential declined after day 8 even among cases with ongoing high viral loads. Four studies reported viral culture from stool specimens.

Conclusion

Complete live viruses are necessary for transmission, not the fragments identified by PCR. Prospective routine testing of reference and culture specimens and their relationship to symptoms, signs and patient co-factors should be used to define the reliability of PCR for assessing infectious potential. Those with high cycle threshold are unlikely to have infectious potential.

There's not much to say. People are getting these PCR tests, the mainstream media is holding the PCR test as the crown jewel, and they're pushing a vaccine over bunk tests.
Logic.
This is it guys. ATS predicted this a decade ago. Should we all be getting a vaccine for a big scary virus with a 99% survival rate? Obama's getting it, why shouldn't we? It's obviously safe and people are dying of the sniffles, I think...maybe....possibly.....some where out there some one is dying.
Thoughts?

No such thing a a "virus" its a lie.There are different VIRAL SIZED things but no such thing as a "virus".

The same Pleomorphic Bacteria can morph its mass and shape and then present in bacterial/viral /fungal sizes.....they can exist in any one or all areas of the body.....belly-blood-body....this is the Template to be worked with.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Oxford Academic Link

Objective

to review the evidence from studies relating SARS-CoV-2 culture with the results of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) and other variables which may influence the interpretation of the test, such as time from symptom onset

Methods

We searched LitCovid, medRxiv, Google Scholar and the WHO Covid-19 database for Covid-19 to 10 September 2020. We included studies attempting to culture or observe SARS-CoV-2 in specimens with RT-PCR positivity. Studies were dual extracted and the data summarised narratively by specimen type. Where necessary we contacted corresponding authors of included papers for additional information. We assessed quality using a modified QUADAS 2 risk of bias tool.

Results

We included 29 studies reporting attempts at culturing, or observing tissue infection by, SARS-CoV-2 in sputum, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal, urine, stool, blood and environmental specimens. The quality of the studies was moderate with lack of standardised reporting. The data suggest a relationship between the time from onset of symptom to the timing of the specimen test, cycle threshold (Ct) and symptom severity. Twelve studies reported that Ct values were significantly lower and log copies higher in specimens producing live virus culture. Two studies reported the odds of live virus culture reduced by approximately 33% for every one unit increase in Ct. Six of eight studies reported detectable RNA for longer than 14 days but infectious potential declined after day 8 even among cases with ongoing high viral loads. Four studies reported viral culture from stool specimens.

Conclusion

Complete live viruses are necessary for transmission, not the fragments identified by PCR. Prospective routine testing of reference and culture specimens and their relationship to symptoms, signs and patient co-factors should be used to define the reliability of PCR for assessing infectious potential. Those with high cycle threshold are unlikely to have infectious potential.

There's not much to say. People are getting these PCR tests, the mainstream media is holding the PCR test as the crown jewel, and they're pushing a vaccine over bunk tests.
Logic.
This is it guys. ATS predicted this a decade ago. Should we all be getting a vaccine for a big scary virus with a 99% survival rate? Obama's getting it, why shouldn't we? It's obviously safe and people are dying of the sniffles, I think...maybe....possibly.....some where out there some one is dying.
Thoughts?

No such thing a a "virus" its a lie.There are different VIRAL SIZED things but no such thing as a "virus".

The same Pleomorphic Bacteria can morph its mass and shape and then present in bacterial/viral /fungal sizes.....they can exist in any one or all areas of the body.....belly-blood-body....this is the Template to be worked with.

See look, chr0naut.
That's called bringing some thing to the table other than a Starbucks.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago2805699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The tests are a fraud
The fake numbers are a fraud (3000 per day - that’s a lie)
The lockdowns are a fraud
The whole thing is a fraud

And the lowest of IQ’s accept it as ALL as fact

Hmm, coming from you?

Take a look at the people who attend Trump rallies - his 'base'. And the vocabulary, have you noticed how they can't even use medium sized words concisely. So clever.

And all those liberal academics and alleged "deep state" politicians by comparison.

LOL.

If you think the key to life is having a purty mouth, you best stay out of Georgia.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No. Sorry. I've been in the middle of this since the start and caught covid twice.

You're being played.

And yes, academics are idiots. I previously worked under them. They have zero clue what it's like to work, let alone anything remotely real.

Get off your ass and work. It's actually almost sad I'm forced to get my news from various conspiracy sites because the media is so bad at their job.

Because it's not just the media, it's governments, and businesses, and hospitals, and charities, and schools, and universities, and lots of people even on ATS have lost someone.

No such thing as immunity as you have been taught.....its a bug....if you dont eat food with bugs in it you dont get sick....

Its a Pleomorphic gut bacteria that can morph into smaller sizes such as viral and fungal.

We can catch it repeatedly in its living viral size or we can ingest it again in its bacterial form along with the parasites its symbiotic with.

Its extremely easy to kill in any and all forms if you know what it is and what its doing to you.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The tests are a fraud

Hmm, coming from you?

Take a look at the people who attend Trump rallies - his 'base'. And the vocabulary, have you noticed how they can't even use medium sized words concisely. So clever.

And all those liberal academics and alleged "deep state" politicians by comparison.

LOL.

If you think the key to life is having a purty mouth, you best stay out of Georgia.

I will stay out of America. I promise.

Besides, they have a significant epidemic going on there, with more numbers of those confirmed as infected, and a greater number of dead from it, than any other country. The last place I'd want to go at the moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

You're being played.

No such thing as immunity as you have been taught.....its a bug....if you dont eat food with bugs in it you dont get sick....

So, vaccines for diseases don't work?

Its a Pleomorphic gut bacteria that can morph into smaller sizes such as viral and fungal.

Fungal would be larger than bacterial.

And... you do realize that the word "pleomorphic" just means changes shape. It has exactly the same meaning as the word "polymorphic" but someone used the word in a YouTube video as it sounds all 'sciency'.

Small bacteria are about 5 times the size of the SARS N-CoV-2 virus.

The small sizes of virii mean that they can't fit bacterial features like a cell wall, nor do they have any method of DNA replication or transcription of their own, nor do they have any method of metabolism. All those bacterial (and other life-form) features are too molecularly big to fit into viruses.

But the virus that causes COVID-19 is fairly large for a virus.

We can catch it repeatedly in its living viral size or we can ingest it again in its bacterial form along with the parasites its symbiotic with.

Its extremely easy to kill in any and all forms if you know what it is and what its doing to you.

If it is so easy to kill, why don't they just kill it?

Why do bacterial diseases kill people, too, then?

edit on 10/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Remind me, how many folk in the US have died? Quite a significant number, I think you will find.

Perhaps you should try telling some of those bereaved families and loved ones that those who died had only suffered "minor uncomfort".

And I mean "face to face" - not from behind the safety of your keyboard.

Calling folk who disagree with you "morons" does little to assist matters and does you little credit.

edit on 10-12-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The tests are a fraud

Hmm, coming from you?

LOL.

Besides, they have a significant epidemic going on there, with more numbers of those confirmed as infected, and a greater number of dead from it, than any other country. The last place I'd want to go at the moment.

We really don't have high death numbers. I guarantee you that every person on these boards pleading for people to go say sorry to families with loved ones who have died from covid don't actually know of a person who has died from it.

Last week a nursing home with consistent "outbreaks" was raided in my town by the feds for an undisclosed reason. My sister is a nurse. She sees hundreds of people a week. She's not seen one person die of covid. Covid is what turned her from a book worm to a "conspiracy theorist" because she knows it's nothing more than the flu, at least in most cases. And when they were claiming hospitals were overrun she was sent home because no one could or would show up to the hospital.

There's two different worlds here, one on the Tell A Vision and one people are actually living in, and they seem to be highly disconnected.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You can "guarantee" that can you?

I do know people here in the UK who have died of Covid.

Personally.

Thank you so much.

Pleading? No, just suggesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You can "guarantee" that can you?

I do know people here in the UK who have died of Covid.

Personally.

Thank you so much.

Pleading? No, just suggesting.

How many you know?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Personally? 2.

Probably not enough for you though.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The tests are a fraud

Hmm, coming from you?

LOL.

We really don't have high death numbers. I guarantee you that every person on these boards pleading for people to go say sorry to families with loved ones who have died from covid don't actually know of a person who has died from it.

Last week a nursing home with consistent "outbreaks" was raided in my town by the feds for an undisclosed reason. My sister is a nurse. She sees hundreds of people a week. She's not seen one person die of covid. Covid is what turned her from a book worm to a "conspiracy theorist" because she knows it's nothing more than the flu, at least in most cases. And when they were claiming hospitals were overrun she was sent home because no one could or would show up to the hospital.

There's two different worlds here, one on the Tell A Vision and one people are actually living in, and they seem to be highly disconnected.

290,00 dead? And counting?

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

“Academics are idiots”

That’s an understatement

Are they?

And your superior opinion is based on, what?

Just asking.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not sure if posted here but it is being censored a ton....this is Kary Mullis....the Nobel Prize Winner and PCR Test Inventor....

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure if posted here but it is being censored a ton....this is Kary Mullis....the Nobel Prize Winner and PCR Test Inventor....

He died in August 2019.

This video is from years ago and genetic testing has come a long way since then.

To give you some idea, here's a video of him made more recently:

edit on 10/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Personally? 2.

Probably not enough for you though.

Was it actually covid or car accidents?

My father has it, my cousin and his son has it, and the preschool here is supposedly infested with it. My sister's husband's boss had it. No one's dead.

Ironically the only people who have died around here are the old people in the nursing home that was raided.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The tests are a fraud

Hmm, coming from you?

LOL.

OK demonize the 70 million trump supporters and all they say? You’re a parrot, squawking away oblivious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join