It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

From that link, bullet point 3.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

"It was Trump people turned out for and in huge numbers

How many people do you think attended Trump rallies per city? 20,000? That's not a big enough number to turn an election. Biden won by, what, 6-7 million votes? Perhaps if Trump hadn't told his supporters not to vote by mail, he would have done better.

edit on 4-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

"It was Trump people turned out for and in huge numbers.

This sentence does not make sense. You are missing a couple of words it seems, but most notably, you are missing the object of your sentence and it is currently meaningless. "turned out for" what?

No one turned out to protest his rallies or for Biden's rallies.

Please explain how rally attendance and/or counter-protests are relevant to election results?

Your explanation doesn't mesh with reality. "

You have done nothing to prove this point so far.

If you can't understand what I wrote and how it relates to what I responded to, you need help thinking. I can't help you with that.

I need help interpreting your nonsense. Please try again.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yes it is wide open to fraud. You can register to vote and vote absentee without any ID, a SS#, or a verifiable residential address from a foreign country using the FPCA. You can even request to permanently vote by absentee ballot through the federal application. You can also request to receive your ballots electronically and return them electronically in many states. The elections offices print them out. In fact, in many states, you can claim a parent once lived there and use whatever address you claim they lived at....even if it doesn't exist (anymore or ever). None of the information is ever verified.

The states use NCOA data, and court reporting of felony charges or mental incapacity (if applicable to a state) to maintain accurate lists. That's it.

If you provide a SS# or an ID#, they will attempt to verify it, but if they can't match the numbers to the name and DOB provided, it doesn't disqualify applicants from being registered to vote thanks to the NVRA and HAVA.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

From that link, bullet point 3.

Ah, I see it now! Yes, that portion in conjunction with the portion that I cited in my past post make clear: You have the right to designate watcher and the watcher are permitted to observe counting. But no where does it state that watchers must be present during the count or that the count must stop when the watchers leave.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thanks, that's what I thought.

Being that it's Friday I'm going to not pass the bar.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
This sentence does not make sense. You are missing a couple of words it seems, but most notably, you are missing the object of your sentence and it is currently meaningless. "turned out for" what?

Rallies.

Please explain how rally attendance and/or counter-protests are relevant to election results?

They were attended by 'likely' voters.

Yes, I have. Moving on.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yes it is wide open to fraud. You can register to vote and vote absentee without any ID, a SS#, or a verifiable residential address from a foreign country using the FPCA. You can even request to permanently vote by absentee ballot through the federal application. You can also request to receive your ballots electronically and return them electronically in many states. The elections offices print them out. In fact, in many states, you can claim a parent once lived there and use whatever address you claim they lived at....even if it doesn't exist (anymore or ever). None of the information is ever verified.

The states use NCOA data, and court reporting of felony charges or mental incapacity (if applicable to a state) to maintain accurate lists. That's it.

If you provide a SS# or an ID#, they will attempt to verify it, but if they can't match the numbers to the name and DOB provided, it doesn't disqualify applicants from being registered to vote thanks to the NVRA and HAVA.

Without verifying whether any of what you said was true, what we do know is that, if there were wide-spread abuse of these systems on scale that could tip an election, we would see evidence of such easily being put forward in court. We do not see that, and thus, we can conclude that abuse of such systems is a wide-spread or election-altering occurrence.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The wording is shall have the right. So it’s back to, were observes notified of the vote center activity, and given the opportunity to observe. Any evidence the observes were notified, and given the opportunity?
edit on 4-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Without verifying whether any of what you said was true, what we do know is that, if there were wide-spread abuse of these systems on scale that could tip an election, we would see evidence of such easily being put forward in court. We do not see that, and thus, we can conclude that abuse of such systems is a wide-spread or election-altering occurrence.

Hello? There are no red flags because the system doesn't disqualify voters who register fraudulently. So, no...there would be no evidence. Why would there be 'evidence' if it's all legal? Fraudulently registered voters are protected by the laws that are supposed to protect qualified voters.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The wording is shall have the right. So it’s back to, were observes notified of the vote center activity, and given the opportunity to observe. Any evidence the observes were notified, and given the opportunity?

Why would they need notified when there were actually observers there?

A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If he actually convinced some state legislature to take action on the basis of Gulliani's inane theories, you bet I would and so would others. If some legislature actually attempted to throw out election results based on Gulliani's unverified dribble, you can bet that there would litigation instantly and a likely undoing of any such acts.

That is as bad as suggesting Trump's Tweets are obstruction as many in the House suggested. Whether you are President or not you can have your own opinion. I agree IF Trump took official action then yes, but to say something like "I feel state legislatures should do xyz" is not official. Very slippery slope...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Without verifying whether any of what you said was true...

You claim to be a federal attorney. How can you not know what the NVRA and HAVA say?

(Better go Google that legislation...and I recommend you spend some serious time studying it, because I have.)
edit on 12/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Rallies.

They were attended by 'likely' voters.

Yes, I have. Moving on.

You are woefully uneducated and uninformed if you believe that rally attendance has any reliable correlation to voter turnout (especially in a pandemic year lol).

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How many people do you think attended Trump rallies per city? 20,000? That's not a big enough number to turn an election. Biden won by, what, 6-7 million votes? Perhaps if Trump hadn't told his supporters not to vote by mail, he would have done better.

How many more people do you think turned out to Biden's rallies and to protest Trump's rallies (you know because they turned out by the millions to vote against him supposedly)?

And I could throw out much bigger rally attendance numbers that have been estimated, but they are just estimates. No one did head counts. Even if they did, the debate would devolve into who did the counting and are they credible.

I do know a comparison suggests that millions more did not turn out to vote for Biden and/or against Trump.

I left the Democratic party because they took Michigan votes cast for Hillary, in 2008, and simply gifted them to Obama when his name wasn't even on the ballot. I know the party cheats and they cheat their own, too.

edit on 12/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

People who have the motivation to go to a rally are the most likely people to go and vote, too. That's the purpose of having political rallies.

But, thanks for your opinion, ridiculous as it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

How many more people do you think turned out to Biden's rallies and to protest Trump's rallies (you know because they turned out by the millions to vote against him supposedly)?

And I could throw out much bigger rally attendance numbers that have been estimated, but they are just estimates. No one did head counts. Even if they did, the debate would devolve into who did the counting and are they credible.

I do know a comparison suggests that people didn't turn out by the millions to vote for Biden or against Trump.

I left the Democratic party because they took Michigan votes cast for Hillary, in 2008, and simply gifted them to Obama when his name wasn't even on the ballot. I know the party cheats and they cheat their own, too.

This is literally all completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Please explain why rally attendance is relevant here?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Have proof the actives on the video were made open, made in good faith, and made known to the observes?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I do know a comparison suggests that people didn't turn out by the millions to vote for Biden or against Trump.

This is literally all completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Please explain why rally attendance is relevant here?

Because I was responding to this comment:

You do know there are other people commenting besides you?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

People who have the motivation to go to a rally are the most likely people to go and vote, too. That's the purpose of having political rallies.

But, thanks for your opinion, ridiculous as it is.

Do you actually think that the majority of voters attend rallies? I'm still not seeing any login in the conclusions that you are drawing (and I can assure you that others are not either).

Please point to any source stating that there is a reliable correlation between rally attendance and election results?

You really need to educate yourself; it is sad that you don't understand these things. This can serve as a start: www.nbcnews.com...

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join