It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And anyway. IF one side claims the other cheated they open themselves up to being scrutinized.

You want to say one side cheated based on the fact that your side lost in a given state. Then the other side can say well we were cheated in states you won.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Correct, I listened to his interview.

He's referring to the Abbot v. Perez Supreme Court case

(b) The text of the orders and the context in which they were issued make clear that they qualify as interlocutory injunctions under §1253. The orders were unequivocal that the current legislative plans “violate §2 and the Fourteenth Amendment” and that these violations “must be remedied.” And the short time frame the attorney general was given to act is strong evidence that the court did not intend to allow the elections to go ahead under the plans it had just condemned. The unmistakable import of these actions is that the court intended to have new plans ready for use in this year’s elections. Texas also had reason to fear that if it tried to conduct elections under those plans, the court would infer an evil motive and perhaps subject the State to the strictures of preclearance under §3(c) of the VRA. These cases differ from Gunn v. University Comm. to End War in Viet Nam, 399 U. S. 383, where the order did not have the same practical effect as an injunction. Nor does it matter that the remedy is not yet known. The issue here is whether this year’s elections can be held under the plans enacted by the Legislature, not whether any particular remedies should ultimately be ordered if it is determined that the current plans are flawed.. Section 1253 must be strictly, but sensibly construed, and here the District Court’s orders, for all intents and purposes, constituted injunctions. Thus, §1253 provides jurisdiction. Pp. 16–21.

supreme.justia.com...-opinion-3919767
edit on 4-12-2020 by Influential358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Influential358
a reply to: Murgatroid

Correct, I listened to his interview.

He's referring to the Abbot v. Perez Supreme Court case

(b) The text of the orders and the context in which they were issued make clear that they qualify as interlocutory injunctions under §1253. The orders were unequivocal that the current legislative plans “violate §2 and the Fourteenth Amendment” and that these violations “must be remedied.” And the short time frame the attorney general was given to act is strong evidence that the court did not intend to allow the elections to go ahead under the plans it had just condemned. The unmistakable import of these actions is that the court intended to have new plans ready for use in this year’s elections. Texas also had reason to fear that if it tried to conduct elections under those plans, the court would infer an evil motive and perhaps subject the State to the strictures of preclearance under §3(c) of the VRA. These cases differ from Gunn v. University Comm. to End War in Viet Nam, 399 U. S. 383, where the order did not have the same practical effect as an injunction. Nor does it matter that the remedy is not yet known. The issue here is whether this year’s elections can be held under the plans enacted by the Legislature, not whether any particular remedies should ultimately be ordered if it is determined that the current plans are flawed.. Section 1253 must be strictly, but sensibly construed, and here the District Court’s orders, for all intents and purposes, constituted injunctions. Thus, §1253 provides jurisdiction. Pp. 16–21.

supreme.justia.com...-opinion-3919767

Please, enlighten the class. What is this precedent going to do for team Trump?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Was another case thrown out today in Michigan?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

In AZ and in NV. Not sure about MI

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

In AZ and in NV. Not sure about MI

Looks like you're right! Another one bites the dust: www.freep.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I read that Sydney had to recant part of her suite. Along with all the misspellings it also said that the votes were being switched from Biden to Trump.

Her deal looks more and more like an evangelical type of scam. It was on the radio that one donor is taking either her or another law group supposedly filing suits about fraud to court for 2.5 million. He said they scammed him.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I read that Sydney had to recant part of her suite. Along with all the misspellings it also said that the votes were being switched from Biden to Trump.

Her deal looks more and more like an evangelical type of scam. It was on the radio that one donor is taking either her or another law group supposedly filing suits about fraud to court for 2.5 million. He said they scammed him.

Good for them--Powell and Wood are con artists, preying upon the most gullible. They should be sued for their nonsense.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Wood is more of a loon than a con artist. He actually gets cases moving with a team. Powell seems like more of a con artist. I don't get the feeling she believes what she is pushing.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes it is wide open to fraud. You can register to vote and vote absentee without any ID, a SS#, or a verifiable residential address from a foreign country using the FPCA.

No you most certainly CAN NOT.

I know. I registered and voted from Australia, and have done so for 35 years.

And I had to provide my passport and other details (SS# and I think birth certificate), and identify the last USA address I registered/voted. I have had to repeat this procedure several times during those 35 years. The process is now that I have to redo the process every two Presidential election cycles. This cycle was my second one, I'll have to do it again next year before any local elections if I want to vote in my local elections ( I usually opt out of local elections because I'm not resident there anymore).

You can repeat your stupid falsehoods all you want, but think about what you are saying... why weren't there 4 BILLION overseas votes in this (or any) election? If you don't need to provide proof of citizenship to get a ballot, everybody on the planet would vote in US elections.
edit on 4/12/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: frogs453

Yes, I am sure they are well aware of how easy it is to provide just enough information to have a 'name' registered.

Just use the federal application. Mark an 'X' on the application map because you don't have a residential address. Provide a PO Box mailing address where you can receive your voter notification cards and ballots. Don't provide a SS# or ID#...the states have to assign a Voter ID number and register the name pursuant to the HAVA. And, hey, you can just make an 'X' or sign whatever phony names you want.

I have no doubt the various loopholes were created to make it that easy for cheating politicians to vote themselves in. They were not created to keep those with disabilities, the homeless, elderly, minorities, and the poor from being disenfranchised because all the fraud disenfranchises them and everyone else.

This is in fact 100% false.

Do you really think every county recorder in the country is this stupid? Really? Every single one of them? Are you really that dumb or are you just trolling like Rudy.

I ask again, if it is so easy to scam the system, why aren't there 4 billion overseas votes? How much easier would it be for Russia or China or Denmark or where ever to just register their citizenry to vote in the US elections and get a guaranteed result than to set up psychological warfare websites for 4 years and hope for the best?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Democrats say there is no widespread election fraud.

Republicans say there is no CoronaFlu disaster.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes it is wide open to fraud. You can register to vote and vote absentee without any ID, a SS#, or a verifiable residential address from a foreign country using the FPCA.

No you most certainly CAN NOT.

I know. I registered and voted from Australia, and have done so for 35 years.

And I had to provide my passport and other details (SS# and I think birth certificate), and identify the last USA address I registered/voted. I have had to repeat this procedure several times during those 35 years. The process is now that I have to redo the process every two Presidential election cycles. This cycle was my second one, I'll have to do it again next year before any local elections if I want to vote in my local elections ( I usually opt out of local elections because I'm not resident there anymore).

You can repeat your stupid falsehoods all you want, but think about what you are saying... why weren't there 4 BILLION overseas votes in this (or any) election? If you don't need to provide proof of citizenship to get a ballot, everybody on the planet would vote in US elections.

The laws have changed in 35 years.

• Can a U.S. citizen who has never lived in the country register to vote and request an absentee ballot?

Some states allow citizens who have never resided in the U.S. to use a parent's voting residence as their own. A list of these states is available online at www.fvap.gov...

• What if I don't have a social security number or a state-issued ID?

In Section 6 of the form, under "Additional Information," write that you do not have a Social Security Number or a state-issued ID.

• Does voter registration affect my tax status?

You can vote for federal offices without a change to your tax status, but voting for non-federal offices may result in state and local taxation. There may also be tax implications when changing your residence from one state to another. We recommend that you seek legal advice when changing your voting residence.

• What is my U.S. voting residence address?

Your U.S. voting residence address is used to determine where you are eligible to vote. For military voters, it is usually the last address you lived at in your state of legal residence. For overseas citizens, it is usually the last place you lived at in the U.S. before moving overseas. You do not need to have any current ties with this address.

• What if someone else lives there now or the house was torn down?

Your election office only uses your voting residence address to determine if you are eligible to vote in that jurisdiction and which ballot to send you. Your election office will not send any voting materials to this address.

• What if I do not know my voting residence address?

If you cannot remember the U.S. address where you last resided, we recommend asking family members and checking old records. Your election office may also be able to help you further.

FVAP

Also, you can shove the 'stupid falsehoods' crap.
edit on 12/5/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats say there is no widespread election fraud.

Republicans say there is no CoronaFlu disaster.

One is true. One is denying a disease that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The laws have changed in 35 years.

And I have followed the law for 35 years and changed with it.

• Can a U.S. citizen who has never lived in the country register to vote and request an absentee ballot?

Some states allow citizens who have never resided in the U.S. to use a parent's voting residence as their own. A list of these states is available online at www.fvap.gov...

• What if I don't have a social security number or a state-issued ID?

In Section 6 of the form, under "Additional Information," write that you do not have a Social Security Number or a state-issued ID.

• Does voter registration affect my tax status?

You can vote for federal offices without a change to your tax status, but voting for non-federal offices may result in state and local taxation. There may also be tax implications when changing your residence from one state to another. We recommend that you seek legal advice when changing your voting residence.

• What is my U.S. voting residence address?

Your U.S. voting residence address is used to determine where you are eligible to vote. For military voters, it is usually the last address you lived at in your state of legal residence. For overseas citizens, it is usually the last place you lived at in the U.S. before moving overseas. You do not need to have any current ties with this address.

• What if someone else lives there now or the house was torn down?

Your election office only uses your voting residence address to determine if you are eligible to vote in that jurisdiction and which ballot to send you. Your election office will not send any voting materials to this address.

• What if I do not know my voting residence address?

If you cannot remember the U.S. address where you last resided, we recommend asking family members and checking old records. Your election office may also be able to help you further.

FVAP

So your point is that AMERICAN CITIZENS should be denied the vote just because they don't live in the USA?

Because every one of those points you quote above refers to GENUINE AMERICAN CITIZENS and the steps they have to go through to provide enough information to establish the jurisdiction where they will vote - state, county, city, etc so they can receive the correct ballot. None of them address the specific requirements to establish their eligibility as American Citizens ( that is their Citizenship ) to vote.

American Citizens who live overseas have to prove they are citizens before they can register to vote - just like EVERY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN. Presumably overseas citizens will have a passport to prove citizenship. They cannot receive a ballot unless they are registered.

Also, possession of a Social Security Number or State Issued ID is NOT proof of citizenship and is merely a means of additional confirmation of your identity - and your passport is quite sufficient for that purpose.

Also, you can shove the 'stupid falsehoods' crap.

I will, I'll continue to shove your 'stupid falsehoods' down your throat until you stop repeating them.

Your sole purpose with this stuff is to imply that American Citizens who live overseas should be denied their Constitutional right to vote. And you can take that crap and shove it up your kazoo.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
American Citizens who live overseas have to prove they are citizens before they can register to vote - just like EVERY OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN. Presumably overseas citizens will have a passport to prove citizenship. They cannot receive a ballot unless they are registered.

First of all, that is not my 'sole purpose.' It's not my purpose, at all. My sole purpose in what I have written is that people should be required to show PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION that the name they provide to be registered actually identifies them.

Secondly, NO US citizen is required to prove they are a 'US citizen' before they are able to be registered -- overseas or in the US. If you provide a SS#, the states will verify it matches the name & DOB provided. But it doesn't even disqualify someone if they don't match. It's also voluntary to provide a SS#. As is providing your passport if you have offered it to register, in the past. You may register online or through the mail using the FPCA WITHOUT ANY ID.

A person's signature attestation that they are 'a US citizen' is all that is required to PRESUME they are a US Citizen when they register to vote. THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE.

So shove your own falsehoods xxxxxxxxxxx! Liar. Or maybe you are just uninformed. Either way, stop spreading misinformation.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

From the Help America Vote Act (2002):

(ii) SPECIAL RULE FOR APPLICANTS WITHOUT DRIVER’S LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.—If an applicant for voter registration for an election for Federal office has not been issued a current and valid driver’s license or a social security number, the State shall assign the applicant a number which will serve to identify the applicant for voter registration purposes. To the extent that the State has a computerized list in effect under this subsection and the list assigns unique identifying numbers to registrants, the number assigned under this clause shall be the unique identifying number assigned under the list.

HAVA

You don't have a SS# or an ID#? Well, the state will just give you a new number...a Voter ID number. *voila*

This is twice I've provided a source to back up my claim.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I guess you don’t do weekends? I would think a lawyer would have more time to post on weekends than working week days? Shrugs.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I guess you don’t do weekends? I would think a lawyer would have more time to post on weekends than working week days? Shrugs.

He came on during Thanksgiving holiday week.

At the end of that week, he stated he wouldn’t be on as much because of going back to work.

I doubt it’s a 9 to 5 with weekends off.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Were more so holding out for the GOP SCOTUS to ignore those precedents and overturn the election as a sheer excerise of power. Just like we did when we kept Garland off he court and plugged 3 of our guys in

As someone who's despises democracy and democrats, beating them by any means necessary is perfectly acceptable to me.

The bulk is not intelligent, curious or informed enough to cast a valid vote. They have no business casting votes.

It's time for a divorce, amicable or otherwise. I don't see Dems as my fellow Americans or even real people. I want nothing to do with them. I see every last one as illegitimate. Objects. Not people. I care more for animals and plants than a lousy crat.

I truly hate the left and will never make an effort to meet them half way. Ever.
edit on 12/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join