It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Ahhh yes. Typos and OCR artifacts. I guess that means we can totally dismiss the 100 plus pages of evidence and sworn statements....

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Ahhh yes. Typos and OCR artifacts. I guess that means we can totally dismiss the 100 plus pages of evidence and sworn statements....

Pretty much, because it's not as though any of that is going to overtern the election, even if it were true.
edit on 28-11-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The typos could be indictative of rushing which could indicate they didn't see this coming ,hence not being ready. If they weren't ready than they are scrambling and that is not a good position to be in at the last minute.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Bil l Barr and Trump Administration Fast-Track New Rule To Allow For Additional Forms of Federal Execution

Those other manners include “electrocution, inhaling nitrogen gas or death by firing squad.” The amended rule goes into effect on Dec. 24 and comes as the DOJ has scheduled five executions during this lame-duck period.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

(post by kasalt removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For Predators, man is the most dangerous game, even moreso than xenomorphs.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
a reply to: interupt42

When your lawsuit begins with "IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRICOICT OF GEORGIA," I'd say that's less an evidence of scrambling and more an admission of insanity.

Sidney has been doing this stuff since before i was born.
Have you ever compiled 100 pages plus with exhibits to a court in a timeframe of days?

Until you do the same i suggest not judging people; normally these filing are done at a snails pace.

I believe it is a logical fallacy to disregard an argument because of a simple mistake or error and if that is all you have, perhaps you really have no argument against it at all.
edit on 28-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The misspelling of words in the lawsuit really bothers me. It gives a little bit of legitimacy to the theories that she is trying to make Trump look bad or that we are watching a movie but the movie part is the lawsuits and the attempt to save the election and freedoms. Kind of like I said before, all the actions we are believe are happening could just be a movie, a bluff, to keep us calm and docile until it is far too late to stop what is coming. And yes I used those word for a reason. It hit me last week that we could apply those words "can't stop what's coming" to the exact things we believe they are trying to stop, the loss of freedoms, the great reset, the destruction of everything we have known, and not what's coming in the form of taking down corruption.

Every 3rd day syndrome today guys

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

When your lawsuit begins with "IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRICOICT OF GEORGIA," I'd say that's less an evidence of scrambling and more an admission of insanity.

While it does seem a big error for a seasoned lawyer, perhaps it's just to set off the democrat insanity so they don't look at the contents?

On the other hand Kasalt, can you imagine being a victim of a crime and pouring your heart and soul into a victim statement only to have it thrown out due to spelling errors? How is that fair? Law has to be fair and balanced for it to work. Content is everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Baal Gates' fingerprints are everywhere...

twitter.com...

From Feb 2020...

Microsoft hopes its technology will help Americans trust voting again

When voters in Fulton, Wisconsin, arrived to cast their ballots in a local election Tuesday, the voting process looked a little different.
Rather than the usual paper ballots, voters made their selections on digital tablets, loaded them onto plastic cards outfitted with memory chips, and inserted them into a card reader that saved the votes to a computer and printed a paper copy of each ballot to be placed in a ballot box.

Another unfamiliar feature of the day: A handful of Microsoft (MSFT) executives stood by to explain and answer questions about the technology underlying the new system, called ElectionGuard.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Keep your eye on the ball.

Jacobsen knows his stuff. The real battle is over the constitutionality of PA's last minute voting changes and what happens there. That suit is not Powell's.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
The misspelling of words in the lawsuit really bothers me. It gives a little bit of legitimacy to the theories that she is trying to make Trump look bad or that we are watching a movie but the movie part is the lawsuits and the attempt to save the election and freedoms. Kind of like I said before, all the actions we are believe are happening could just be a movie, a bluff, to keep us calm and docile until it is far too late to stop what is coming. And yes I used those word for a reason. It hit me last week that we could apply those words "can't stop what's coming" to the exact things we believe they are trying to stop, the loss of freedoms, the great reset, the destruction of everything we have known, and not what's coming in the form of taking down corruption.

Every 3rd day syndrome today guys

Or Sidney is a human being in a rush and made a few spelling mistakes. I really do not know but have to assume it was done on purpose because of spell checker.
Ron Watkins stated little errors like this get the media to report on things they otherwise would ignore.

I further question anyones ability to be subjective if they disregard an argument due to this.

Now to the point of calm and docile:

1. I think you give to much credit to the overlords in thinking they care what we think.
2. Forced compliance is just that
3. At this point they are trying to regain control of the narrative so they can slow walk us to our (further)enslavement.

Finally, the only people they(TPTB) are concerned about are the ones Trump is inciting and so if this was an attempt to delaydemoralize or weaken us, they are failing all they have done is solidify/expose the failure of the mainstrean media and galvanized support for President Trump

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

TBH the BS from BOTH side is to big to swallow.

While people can surely go insane at the end of the day we are talking about a successful attorney and prosecutor. Certainly being a successful attorney doesn't dismiss that possibility of insanity or other things happening with her , but it does make a little harder to simply dismiss it as crazy talk. Although her putting the kraken releaser on her website does add credibility to what you are suggesting.

IMO and not being a trump supporter I do think there are way to many things that don't add up with Joe being our most popular candidate ever in this election. I for one look forward to see what she is going to present although as more time goes on , more twitter and social media involvement and more unprofessional things as that document and her labeling herself the kraken releaser the more doubtful any accountability is going to come from this.

Actually from that document and labeling herself as the kraken releaser I'm beginning to wonder if she got a visit and was told to either they help you commit suicide or you have to discredit yourself? Its something that I suspected that happened to Dr Greer before he went completely mental and discredited himself.

edit on 481130America/ChicagoSat, 28 Nov 2020 10:48:31 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This was reposted...

Was this "woman" arrested?

Clip

Look at the scene with fresh eyes, does it look like this version of Hillary was arrested in a surprise arrest? Odd how perception can be skewed with a few words to prime the mental pump.

Why did both Hillary and Biden have such pronounced mental and physical deterioration during their presidential campaigns?

Something odd about that..

As a Scientific Christian, one who is a scientist and believe in Christ, I see that demon possession explains it perfectly.

If not demon possession position the Scientific Position is probably Sociopathic Dementia. They just "know" they should be in power. A Napoleon syndrome that allows them to entertain demented thoughts as if they were fine indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The typos could be indictative of rushing which could indicate they didn't see this coming ,hence not being ready. If they weren't ready than they are scrambling and that is not a good position to be in at the last minute.

I deal with lawyers regularly in relation to work.

Insurance claims, law suits, real estate.

Different lawyers, none of them can spell or structure sentences very well. I often point out errors and they insist it won’t impact the case.

So far they have been right but it doesn’t impress me. You’d think that professionals like lawyers and doctors could at least write accurately and legibly.

The point is that this topic probably isn’t important. Just like Rudy sweating in a presser.

It’s a distraction from the message.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

I believe it is a logical fallacy to disregard an argument because of a simple mistake or error and if that is all you have, perhaps you really have no argument against it at all.

I am not saying that anyone should dismiss it for its insanely horrendous editing (or should I say non-editing), but if you are a lawyer who is trying to overturn a presidential election you had better come correct. She failed miserably at that.

There is a reason the Trump campaign chose to distance itself from Sidney Powell, and we can all see why.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

Been doing some deep thinking, or maybe a better explanation is I have a really good idea
That creepy video Dashen posted hurt my heart, the best I could do at the moment was to throw a snowball.
Where does being a Warrior begin and end ? More importantly does “ fighting “ conflict with God’s / Our Will , to Love our neighbor ? LOL.... IDK, more and more it seems we are dealing with Biggly choices, and it’s a hard call on how much God wants us to intervene and how ?

My Dad wrote an important little song I think, haven’t told you guys he passed away, he died at home with me sleeping by his side, his Grandaughter was also here, he was funny to the end and someday I need to tell the story of how the angel’s, his family came to meet him, but more than that off the wall people, that maybe he had briefly known he was talking to, and he seemed as surprised as anyone they were there ??

So wish me luck, give me courage to overcome rejection, this song is brilliant if done right, very healing, kinda like next level row, row your boat, lol, any musicians interested or anyone that might represent groups of people that might want to add their unique singing abilities , lol, or just sing in a Really Fun video IM me.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join