It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US election: China congratulates Biden after long silence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OP and fake news? Par for the course, what did people honestly expect from the typical Anti Trumper MO?

Nevermind discrediting themselves, but continuosly over and over again? It's foolish.

You're an educated adult, do better.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: neutronflux

No, I want the fraud investigation to go ahead and Trump to be held accountable for spreading such nonsense in the 1st place

And yet. It’s been proven dead people are voting. Is that false. So there is fraud. Is that false.

I haven't seen proof of that. The only one so far that seems to hold water is Dem staff Rep reps in to adjudicate a count.

Do you have proof of this? I know some people attempted to vote using the dead but they were stopped at Polling Stations as they have a system in place to catch those votes.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
OP and fake news? Par for the course, what did people honestly expect from the typical Anti Trumper MO?

Nevermind discrediting themselves, but continuosly over and over again? It's foolish.

You're an educated adult, do better.

Did you miss the Memo, the fake news was posted by the chap attempting to debunk my OP. Only his was an opinion piece, not anything official by any stretch of the imagination. And I am anti trump for very good reason and from before he even thought about becoming Prez

And where have I been discredited? I've certainly never noticed.
edit on 13/11/20 by djz3ro because: To add a question

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

a reply to: neutronflux

No, I want the fraud investigation to go ahead and Trump to be held accountable for spreading such nonsense in the 1st place

And yet. It’s been proven dead people are voting. Is that false. So there is fraud. Is that false.

I haven't seen proof of that. The only one so far that seems to hold water is Dem staff Rep reps in to adjudicate a count.

Do you have proof of this? I know some people attempted to vote using the dead but they were stopped at Polling Stations as they have a system in place to catch those votes.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

are you saying China isn't congratulating Biden?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
are you saying China isn't congratulating Biden?

They're thrilled, they most likely sent him an Edible Arrangement from some Wuhan wet market.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

So now China have congratulated him there is a coup now and they're behind it?

Let's look at the list of countries who have already passed on their congrats without this accusation shall we? There's Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Ireland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Australia, South Korea, Japan and even Scotland.

Are they all in cahoots?
No nothing to do with them! In-house electoral coup!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
You are obviously a child. You cried and wet yourself for a solid 4 years. You smoked yourself into a stupor every day, blaming everyone under the sun about election manipulation.

Now that it's the other way around, you puff up your chest, say fair is fair. Electoral haven't gathered in DC yet to vote. States are still counting, but because your God given media outlets determined who is president, you run with it.

China has been systematically destroying lives and taking land. Yet all is good, you love them, you want them in your pants.

Make up your mind you racist hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Clearly you assume too much, you have proved you know nothing about me but you did make me laugh (at, not with you) so I'll give you a star.

You need to build a bridge and get over it!

originally posted by: Nivhk
You are obviously a child.

I'm a child of the 70's,

You cried and wet yourself for a solid 4 years.

I have cried 4 times in my adult life, none of them in the past 6 years, as for wetting myself, you might have been told it was normal for an adult but I stopped when I was about 3!

You smoked yourself into a stupor every day, blaming everyone under the sun about election manipulation.

I don't smoke, haven't moaned about electoral manipulation.

Now that it's the other way around, you puff up your chest, say fair is fair.

it isn't the other way around because (see your previous debunked point, I haven't moaned about Electoral Interference).

Electoral haven't gathered in DC yet to vote. States are still counting, but because your God given media outlets determined who is president, you run with it.

you lot were hailing Trump as soon as your god given media announced him (nobody told you to wait until the EC vote either). Double standards much?

China has been systematically destroying lives and taking land. Yet all is good, you love them

You can of course prove this? No country is innocent of this (Trump destroys lives, he's been doing it long before he was president, his bully boy land acquisitions have hurt lots of people) and I love most people, even stubborn folk who can't see any point other than their own!

you want them in your pants.

I'm sorry, this from someone accusing me of being a child? This just shows your level of maturity!
You have been called out! You are the real hypocrite!

Make up your mind you racist hypocrite.

Wtf? You're making this up as you go along. Please quote my hypocrisy and racism! I won't hold my breath.

You are dellusional!!!
edit on 13/11/20 by djz3ro because: Calling out hypocrosy

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

So now China have congratulated him there is a coup now and they're behind it?

Let's look at the list of countries who have already passed on their congrats without this accusation shall we? There's Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Ireland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Australia, South Korea, Japan and even Scotland.

Are they all in cahoots?
No nothing to do with them! In-house electoral coup!

Oh so you're denying saying this now?

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I guess its China's coup also!

Funny, looks like you're saying it IS something to do with them?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Do you think bezos personally sucked off Winnie the Pooh to become the worlds richest Chinese exporter?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

I have to ask, why Winnie the Pooh?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
US election: China congratulates Biden after long silence

Like everything else these days.

The election we just had was also Made in China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join