It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US election: China congratulates Biden after long silence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Chance321

And then this tit-for-tat BS just continues forever? Only a stable genius could come up with that plan šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

You got it. If it was fine for the dems to push this garbage for four years, then why not that is if the left doesn't have anything to hide.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

China has finally congratulated Joe Biden on his projected win in the US presidential election, breaking a frosty period of silence.

"We respect the choice of the American people. We extend congratulations to Mr Biden and Ms Harris," a foreign ministry spokesman said on Friday.

The China-US relationship is crucial to both sides, and the wider world. Tensions have soared in recent times, over trade, espionage and the pandemic.

There we have it folks, China have stepped up to congratulate President Elect Joe Biden.

These are the 2 worlds largest economies we are talking about here. I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag. I can only imagine that a Biden presidency will repair some of the damage Trump has done to the relationship.

Only time will tell.

F A K E N E W S

National leadersā€™ message will be sent ā€˜once the US election concludes with a final resultā€™

The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Friday extended the country's congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, and said China respects the choice of the Americans, in a move which Chinese analysts said shows China's utmost respect to US laws, election rules, all parties and voters, while congratulations from the top national leaders of China will be sent once official results are released.

ā€œThatā€™s why Wang has to stress that China ā€˜understands that the US election result will be decided in accordance with US laws and proceduresā€™ after he congratulates Biden and Harris,ā€ LĆ¼ told the Global Times on Friday.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

China has finally congratulated Joe Biden on his projected win in the US presidential election, breaking a frosty period of silence.

"We respect the choice of the American people. We extend congratulations to Mr Biden and Ms Harris," a foreign ministry spokesman said on Friday.

The China-US relationship is crucial to both sides, and the wider world. Tensions have soared in recent times, over trade, espionage and the pandemic.

There we have it folks, China have stepped up to congratulate President Elect Joe Biden.

These are the 2 worlds largest economies we are talking about here. I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag. I can only imagine that a Biden presidency will repair some of the damage Trump has done to the relationship.

Only time will tell.

Oh, that's @#$%ING FANTASTIC, phew. I was wondering how I could ever have a restful night of sleep until China, bastion of free democratic process and egalitarian principles, weighed in on our election.

No offense OP, and I see how it might be easy to misinterpret or misunderstand sentiment from America living abroad, if the only gauge one were to get of America's perceptions of China as represented in the Washington Post, or New York Times, or any MSM outlet, within or without the US, but rest assured that vast VAST majority of Americans DNGAF about anything China has to say with respect to our elections, politics or governmental processes.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This just in Xi Jing Ping congratulates Xiao Bai Den on new appointment as American Premier.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This just in Xi Jing Ping congratulates Xiao Bai Den on new appointment as American Premier.

Dammit, I wish I thought of that one.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag.

How would they ever recover!?

It must be true, because embarrassment.

One side of the US political divide is about to have egg on their face over this. And it's obvious to everyone (except Trump and his supporters) which side.

I'm looking forward to the grand finale.

Also what Trump will do with all the top secret information he has once he leaves office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's suicided as a national security risk.

Defraud the election....

Hope Trump gets assassinated...

Feel that Unity?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Only time will tell.

I suppose they held out in thinking that Trump did have something, then realised every thing he says is bull#e.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Thanks but no thanks on the congratulations. Even if the election is certified, I wouldn't want thanks from China, I consider them an enemy and have for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No, I want the fraud investigation to go ahead and Trump to be held accountable for spreading such nonsense in the 1st place

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag.

How would they ever recover!?

It must be true, because embarrassment.

One side of the US political divide is about to have egg on their face over this. And it's obvious to everyone (except Trump and his supporters) which side.

I'm looking forward to the grand finale.

Also what Trump will do with all the top secret information he has once he leaves office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's suicided as a national security risk.

Defraud the election....

Hope Trump gets assassinated...

Feel that Unity?

Can you even read? Please point out to the class where I said defraud the election, or hoped Trump would get assassinated? Keep your filthy words out of my mouth!

edit on 13/11/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling and editing

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No, I want the fraud investigation to go ahead and Trump to be held accountable for spreading such nonsense in the 1st place

The OP is FAKE NEWS as demonstrated a few posts up - The MSM is the Fraud - yet you ASSuME all the the MSM Bias FACT while calling out the POTUS as spreading nonsense ? LOL

And to Hold China up like they are the Cherry on top for you to base this all on .... LOL

The NEWS is FAKE
The WAR is REAL

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: Bring IT if you have GOT IT - Weak Sauce So Far 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Only time will tell.

F A K E N E W S

National leadersā€™ message will be sent ā€˜once the US election concludes with a final resultā€™

The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Friday extended the country's congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, and said China respects the choice of the Americans, in a move which Chinese analysts said shows China's utmost respect to US laws, election rules, all parties and voters, while congratulations from the top national leaders of China will be sent once official results are released.

ā€œThatā€™s why Wang has to stress that China ā€˜understands that the US election result will be decided in accordance with US laws and proceduresā€™ after he congratulates Biden and Harris,ā€ LĆ¼ told the Global Times on Friday.

You notice how your article is an opinion of experts on China not from anyone within China? I'm glad you labelled it fake news so we knew to expect such deceit.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The OP is FAKE NEWS as demonstrated a few posts up - The MSM is the Fraud - yet you ASSuME all the the MSM Bias FACT while calling out the POTUS as spreading nonsense ? LOL

And to Hold China up like they are the Cherry on top for you to base this all on .... LOL

The NEWS is FAKE
The WAR is REAL

The assumption is yours. You assume I rely solely on MSM? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

You crack me up.

I notice the headlines and do digging myself. I generally find sources on both ends of the spectrum to get the nugget of truth within.

Buy carry on worshipping Trump. Meanwhile I'll keep making my own mind up.

Not liking this Biden fella much either.

And my OP isn't fake news. The article which debunks it doesn't debunk it because it is an opinion of the message from China not anyone from China saying it.
edit on 13/11/20 by djz3ro because: To address the hit on my OP

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
yeah OK ... Propaganda much ?

ā€œWe respect the choice of the American people,ā€ a spokesman for the countryā€™s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said, ending days of conspicuous silence about the election result.

Even though Mr. Xi and other officials had been silent on the election outcome, the state-controlled news media in China has not. Commentaries have expressed hope that Mr. Biden would help cool tensions despite unresolved differences on several political issues including the status of Taiwan and the democracy movement in Hong Kong.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: WEAK SAUCE

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Im going to be honest....eff the CCP. I could give 2 rats asses about our relationship. When our grandparents liberated the Jews in Germany, we said "Never again". I intend to maintain that pledge.

Chinas CCP can take a flying leap off the 3 Gorges Dam.

I am ashamed of any person living in a free country that supports CCP, either directly or indirectly.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

šŸ‘ Yes!

I want this also.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This is all propaganda! Trump's claim the election was a fraud? Pure propaganda! The whole Russian narrative over the past 4 years? Propaganda!

You can't escape it. I'd be willing to bet that Xi Jinping hasn't congratulated him yet because he's fearful of Trump hammering down with sanctions on China if he does.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

And yet. Itā€™s been proven dead people are voting. Is that false. So there is fraud. Is that false.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join