It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US election: China congratulates Biden after long silence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

China has finally congratulated Joe Biden on his projected win in the US presidential election, breaking a frosty period of silence.

"We respect the choice of the American people. We extend congratulations to Mr Biden and Ms Harris," a foreign ministry spokesman said on Friday.

The China-US relationship is crucial to both sides, and the wider world. Tensions have soared in recent times, over trade, espionage and the pandemic.

US election: China congratulates Biden after long silence

There we have it folks, China have stepped up to congratulate President Elect Joe Biden.

These are the 2 worlds largest economies we are talking about here. I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag. I can only imagine that a Biden presidency will repair some of the damage Trump has done to the relationship.

Only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I hope it was an honest gesture from China and not part of a secret deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Well they should, they paid for the election. Now watch as they roll over the top of us.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Well they should, they paid for the election. Now watch as they roll over the top of us.

Just like Russia did last time? *ba-dum tss*

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I guess its China's coup also! US is now fecked and all the good work done by TRUMP will be unraveled! Sad day for the stupid genuine Biden voting people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Await the regrets and backlash!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag.

How would they ever recover!?

It must be true, because embarrassment.
edit on 11/13/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

So now China have congratulated him there is a coup now and they're behind it?

Let's look at the list of countries who have already passed on their congrats without this accusation shall we? There's Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Ireland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Australia, South Korea, Japan and even Scotland.

Are they all in cahoots?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't think China would risk the embarrassment of congratulating the wrong man, they must be 101% sure Biden has this in the bag.

One side of the US political divide is about to have egg on their face over this. And it's obvious to everyone (except Trump and his supporters) which side.

I'm looking forward to the grand finale.

Also what Trump will do with all the top secret information he has once he leaves office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's suicided as a national security risk.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yup. And I hope for never ending investigations, hearings and everything else. If it were good enough for the dem to pull for the last four years the favor should be returned.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I imagine they're quite happy about all the U.S. manufacturing jobs that'll be outsourced to China under Biden.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

And then this tit-for-tat BS just continues forever? Only a stable genius could come up with that plan 🤣😂🤣

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Chance321

And then this tit-for-tat BS just continues forever? Only a stable genius could come up with that plan 🤣😂🤣

So...punch the crap out of someone for four years and then say "hey, why are we fighting? Lets be friends...."

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

That doesn't work either

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You've learned nothing on ATS. If you are not following Infowars these days you are crazy.
Of course it's a coup. You cant even recognize and name the enemy. The Club of Rome, Davos commies, globalists running EU. You are dealing with Brennans and Comeys. They've covered your eyes leading you to be slaugtered. The knife you see is for you too trendy yappies hanging on google phones. Wake up before it's too late

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OH Boy lol

Everyone and anyone can congratulate him all they want - He is not President Elect - Never has been and only the FINAL Certification of Votes will say. MSM is not a certifying authority ....

Joe is just PROJECTING - and breaking a promise not to declare himself President until all votes are CERTIFIED by an independent party - as seen by millions in the 2nd presidential debate - Joe just can't help himself as he probably can't remember yesterday.

As faras POTUS holding up the transition thats Bullsh&t too - The GSA is in charge of that and they will not start Tranistion of Power until the election is Certified.

Hunter Biden audio tape confessing to having Chinese Spy Chief as business partner

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So how come it was ok to call Trump "President Elect" before the Electoral College votes. You guys were all for it when the media announced Trump. Talk about double standards!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I wish I could have heard that call...

Xi: "We want revocation of tariffs, control of the Spratly's, no penalties for stealing your IP and Texas."

Biden: "Is it time for pudding?"

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

One side of the US political divide is about to have egg on their face over this. And it's obvious to everyone (except Trump and his supporters) which side.

Also what Trump will do with all the top secret information he has once he leaves office.

All of which has nothing to do with the absurd reasoning you used in the OP.

It must be true, because China would never risk embarrassment.

2+2= potato

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

After the Democrat’s impeachment on manufactured “evidence” and hearsay? The weaponing of intel? Bureaucrats making fraudulent claims.

And you want to downplay real citizen concerns over voting? And the security/integrity of the voting system. With what should be investigations into violations of civil rights and poll observations?

All because of a communists regime trampling on Hong Kong civil rights and elected officials, who had business dealings with Biden’s son who he flew to China, made a gesture?

Oh the irony and hypocrisy.....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

China were obviously waiting until it was done deal, unlike most of the rest of the world leaders

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join