It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Armed Citizens to shoot looters and rioters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The "police" are few. Their main job and charter is to collect revenue for their employers (governments) and protection of infrastructure. They are not, and never have been "to protect and serve" "individuals".

"Modern Police" their historical first job? Was to pick-up "horse sh*t" off the city streets. The "law enforcement" was left to the county Sheriff's and "Deputies". People that are, or someone that is, accountable to the people and are hired or fired by the people.
It's really strange within a couple hundred years,? How "Police"(sh*t scoopers) in America bacame "not civilian" but law "ENFORCEMENT".

"To protect and serve"? Legally they have no obligation to do that. Police are "law enforcement" not "police" now. The two words are not interchangeable. Although many of them are outstanding citizens/"civilians" and would do that in a heartbeat. As any fellow "civilian" citizen would, (doesn't take a badge to do the right thing).

That said. What would you like them to do? That you are not be able to do for yourself?
You do not know when you're in danger?
When seconds count. The "police" are only minutes away.

There is right and wrong.

This silly idea that "we pay taxes for police" is just that! SILLY. It is the most unAmerican BS ever advertised!

No red blooded American should ever "call a cop" to "save them". Chances are? If your an American you're probably better equipped to defend yourself, than they are. You call them to clean up the mess and take a report. That's what you pay "taxes" for.

edit on 11-11-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: vonclod
Why cant the police just do their f'ing jobs?

I don't know. Ask the officials in Portland.

We can guess why there..but we are talking Florida.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
After seeing these a-holes destroying everything all summer with little to no consequences, I say good. Florida is looking better and better by the day.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ketsuko

Portland has issues unique to Portland. I can't think of a single place in Florida where a Portland situation would happen.

It appears that Mr. DeSantis wants to keep it that way.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is wild west stuff. How can you tell a rioter from non? Serious question, or from a bystander just trying to go home?

are you serious?

it's easy enough,

their the ones blocking the interstate hwy or streets on foot, the ones throwing molotov cocktails, hitting people with bicycle locks on the end of chains, the ones calling people trumpers and shooting them, the ones in chaz chops running extortion rings, the ones pointing guns at people in cars trying to go down the street. not hard to tell terrorist form non terrorists

bystanders or people trying to go home ain't doing that kinda of sh@@.

edit on 11-11-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

People standing with signs and chanting,
Peaceful protesters

Hope you're joking.. Some people actually believe all blm protesters are rioters.. A slippery situation.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i would hope the shootings use dart guns, with tranquilizer instead of ballistic ammo

i say this because water cannons or rubber bullets usually used by Police are ineffective deterrents

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

bystanders or people trying to go home ain't doing that kinda of sh@@.

Maybe you haven't lived in Florida, I have, people are NUTZ there. The gated community mentality is really weird there.
They are suspicious of EVERYONE. This will not end well.

Remember Travon Martin...

www.tampabay.com...

"Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy," he told the police operator. "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around looking about."

Read that last part that was said to police "he's just walking around"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 12-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I agree. Florida doesn't need anymore laws giving people the okay to shoot each other.

They have never let the law stand in the way before.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Maybe you haven't lived in Florida, I have, people are NUTZ there.

i've lived in the panhandle of Florida for 54 of my 58 years of life. the other four were in the Corps. just about a mile from Eglin AFB outer ranges

Remember Travon Martin...

yea i remember trayvon, i also remember he had the chance to go into his fathers house, his girlfriend who he was on the phone with even said he told her he was there and going back up to the sidewalk and she tried to get him to go inside.

he thought his little thug ass was gonna go whip a white boy who was part black from his grandmothers side, and paid the price for it.
trayvon wasn't the sweet little 10 yr old boy that they put the picture of, he was a 17 yr old thug.

there's a big ol thread about on here with video of her testimony.

what you got next

edit on 12-11-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

The "police" are few. Their main job and charter is to collect revenue for their employers (governments) and protection of infrastructure. They are not, and never have been "to protect and serve" "individuals".

"Modern Police" their historical first job? Was to pick-up "horse sh*t" off the city streets. The "law enforcement" was left to the county Sheriff's and "Deputies". People that are, or someone that is, accountable to the people and are hired or fired by the people.
It's really strange within a couple hundred years,? How "Police"(sh*t scoopers) in America bacame "not civilian" but law "ENFORCEMENT".

"To protect and serve"? Legally they have no obligation to do that. Police are "law enforcement" not "police" now. The two words are not interchangeable. Although many of them are outstanding citizens/"civilians" and would do that in a heartbeat. As any fellow "civilian" citizen would, (doesn't take a badge to do the right thing).

That said. What would you like them to do? That you are not be able to do for yourself?
You do not know when you're in danger?
When seconds count. The "police" are only minutes away.

There is right and wrong.

This silly idea that "we pay taxes for police" is just that! SILLY. It is the most unAmerican BS ever advertised!

No red blooded American should ever "call a cop" to "save them". Chances are? If your an American you're probably better equipped to defend yourself, than they are. You call them to clean up the mess and take a report. That's what you pay "taxes" for.

Hey, I more or less agree with you! As for the OP..upon reading, more of a SYG deal I think, I have no problem with someone protecting theirs. But these thing can easily go sideways..then again..everything has gone sideways anyway. It initially sounded like "open season"

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

he had the chance to go into his fathers house

Are you saying a person does not have the right to walk in their neighborhood?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

he had the chance to go into his fathers house

Yup, Zimmerman should of done what he was told to do by police..I believe it was..stop, people need to mind their own damn business..unless an "actual" crime is witnessed. Zimmerman wanted to be a hero though

edit on 12-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It seems existing self defense and stand your ground laws should be sufficient to cover a violent dangerous mob assaulting you, your property, or your neighbors.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

no what i'm saying is you have the chance to avoid a confrontation with someone that your suspicious of, and make it to the front of your house go inside and call the cops. don't go back to where you saw them and start a fight.

same as when there are riots,don't go near them. damn your car, or anything else avoid the area. stay in the store, the office, the house, or where ever you are. especially if you can't defend your self.

edit on 12-11-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

zimmerman was walking back to his car when the thug jumped him. he has gone up the sidewalk while talking to 911 and when he lost sight of trayvon turned around and went back down the side walk on the end of the apts'/condo. trayvon came back up the sidewalk between the the building and confronted zimmerman and started the fight.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

zimmerman was walking back to his car when the thug jumped him. he has gone up the sidewalk while talking to 911 and when he lost sight of trayvon turned around and went back down the side walk on the end of the apts'/condo. trayvon came back up the sidewalk between the the building and confronted zimmerman and started the fight.

Hmm..ya, ok, I do vaguely recall that now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join