It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I respect them for trying.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I heard Doug Collins say that at least one of the Georgia Senate races will flip back to red because of the voter fraud.

As the lead official in Georgia's recount, Congressman Collins (R-GA), knows what he's talking about. Thanks for the info!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: Trillium

That's what I posted 2 pages back and It got removed. I have a trove of data, but maybe it violates T&C. But I will say Trump did not get 1 point per vote, he actually got around 55 percent the rest went to biden. Think this is the smoking gun

You’re saying 105+ million trump votes?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I believe they are attempting damage control. The dominion system was hacked and proves Trump was only getting around 55 percent of each vote, you know where the rest went. This seems to be it

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm still looking through it myself I don't know if it was everywhere, definitely seems like swing states. And his values were changing, as in it would change from 50-58 percent. It's not crystal clear to me yet, but if the docs are real and it appears they are the proof is there. I will say that usernames and passwords were leaked and they do get you in the system.
edit on 11/11/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I’m biased because I saw the singer act an ass on stage in Jackson ms

Some jackass threw a water bottle on stage(and it didn’t even come close to him)
He acted like axl rose and stop the song and threatened to never come to Mississippi again and chided is ALL like children.

Then he went into December like nothing had happened

It was narcissistic, Anderson Cooper sh!t, and it ruined the mood for the whole festival.

Sorry. That’s all I think about when I think of them.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You were born for that type of thing Sufi

I looked for PAC before I posted that tweet and saw a number of results and got lost.

You`re much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

I believe they are attempting damage control. The dominion system was hacked and proves Trump was only getting around 55 percent of each vote, you know where the rest went. This seems to be it

Oh duh!! I’m such an airhead sometimes lmao.

I’ve known about this so long I forget normal people don’t.

I was like the cats out of the bag, what’s the point??😂😂

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Also I think only 29-30 states use that system. So no I don't think he had that many votes. What's crazy if you think about it, if true, he was still winning with such a disadvantage and they had to go back to the mail ins
edit on 11/11/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOOM
NEW DJT

What do we know about Dominion?
It attempted to alter our election and got caught?

twitter.com...

LOL...He's phrasing his "statements" like Q. Maybe the public barrier separating Q and Q+ is intentionally being systematically dissolved. MOAB incoming.
edit on 11/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOOM
NEW DJT

What do we know about Dominion?
It attempted to alter our election and got caught?

twitter.com...

Just like Twitter, they disabled the retweet function on POTUS`s post.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Roughly 2/3 of the data that runs across the Internet 24/7 is through Submarine cables under the sea.

This is how I look at it... those big cables... how hard would it be to just cut them? Who's to say that there isn't just some disconnection mechanism at the junction points. Combine that with a few other things, like an EMP in data centres etc.

If I had a map of the internet structure, I'm pretty sure within about 15 minutes I could come up with a plan to break the internet. Most techy peeps I hear talking about it being decentralised seem a little arrogant. If you really wanted to do it, if you were ordered to construct a way to take out 90% of activity (say you are military)... I think you could do it.
To think the internet is infallible is ridiculous. No one should dismiss hidden technology. Cloaked triangles that (if that patent was to be believed) generate a huge amount of power. EMPs at major network hubs would cripple it all.

If your guy was right ETMN, then it doesn't even need to be that involved. I'm just 100% sure that various world militaries have plans for taking down the internet.

One last thing.

Musk (and now China with 6G!) has been installing a satellite based internet at exhaustive pace for nearly a year. It did not stop for corona... nothing. If you kill the "traditional" internet... they have a backup waiting to go. I've seen articles recently (which I didn't get around to reading) which have headlines saying "I tried out Teslas 5G and it was super fast and a taste of the future"... or words to a similar effect.

So... you just start stacking these things together, and you can see a narrative path that gets everyone from A to B.

Again... all speculation on my part. Thinking out loud.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Woah is ATS being censored now or is that a fake signature?

Nvmd. I zoomed in and read it. I’m on a roll tonight. Lol
edit on 12-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
As it stands according to The Epoch Times Trump is 232 Biden 227

Link

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I remember that e-mail from the Wiki-leaked batches in 2016. Didn't mean much then, because the name "Hillary" wasn't contained therein. Hillary was the focus of our searches.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Awesome
Good news frens!
CM will talk to OANN

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just consider what has happened, and what hasn't been released. Don Jr saying declas everything (were those his exact words?)...

YES, he did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brennan is sweating bullets.🤡

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Was just reading that. I found how in 2018 they added settings for down ballot votes in the system very interesting. Why even have these settings at all? Especially ignore or reject

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
If you haven't seen it you're gonna luv it...Hillary Clinton version 20.20

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is crazy. Definitely not her. I noticed the comments are turned off.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Have seen a couple weird things happening today. I hope not. 😔

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join