It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Boy, I take one day off and I miss a whole lot around here. Holy moley.

Ok, going into lurk mode to go back and read all the pages I missed.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
...and true to form...

Attorney Justin Kweder, a witness in today’s Pennsylvania election hearing, says that after hearing, he received anonymous calls saying he was “on the list.”

Are Biden supporters intimidating witnesses???

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Little birdie just told me Flynn was pardoned.

Trump must need him off the sidelines and in the game. The call to duty outweighed Sullivan’s delay tactics.

A few reasons come to mind. What you said, plus Trump can do some things now, like the troop withdrawals, just as-if he was leaving office. Also, Sullivan was hedging his bets, and likely read-in on the Dominion scam anyway. Plus, it's the holidays and Flynn should get to enjoy himself free of restrictions.

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
Two additional public hearings scheduled and an in-court presentation on December 3rd in Nevada. Trump Team needs to hire a PR person to keep the 80 million Trump supporters abreast of what's happened, what's coming, results, etc..

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I haven't be getting Tim Pool notifications recently. I don't usually notice that kind of issue from YT. I can say, their recommended vid algorithm used to be a lot better than the last few years.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The head of the GSA was threatened by Biden's Democrat terrorists. As were the Republicans on the Wayne County (Detroit area) election certification committee.

I haven't given up on Barr and Wray yet, but its very disappointing how they've ignored so much violence against Conservatives in 2020.

edit on 11/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
FF incoming. PA Gov melting down in panic. They just broadcast this to residents...

mobile.twitter.com...

I got one too. Saved a screen shot, but it's not worth posting. Followed by a audio rant about washing your hands, before dinner. Big "Brother" indeed....

Is that supposed to be a woman?

Yes.
Isn't she stunning an brave?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Gen Flynn pardon, see if this decode I made at 5am fits into your timestamp links... I called it as done in 30 because the tweet was deleted after 30 days!

Note my link to #970 indicating we are entering the FINAL STAGE:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 No.815876 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:45:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4a2d44 No.815836 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:43:29 (EST)
>>815814

Free Flynn

>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.

Q

The POTUS deleted retweet had original timestamp of Oct 24 2020 23:51:29

RT @seanmdav: Murkowski had hoped to preemptively nuke the SCOTUS nomination by playing games early in the process. But once it became clea… QT @MSNBC: JUST IN: Republican Sen. Murkowski reverses course and says she now plans to vote in favor of Judge Amy Coney Barre… t.co...)

Another Proof to add to the list!

Mathematically Impossible. These would suggest that Flynn was a marker for the start and a marker for the "finish" whatever that appears to be in the moment.

I'm of the mind that Sullivan was a Gray Hat, the Flynn horror was a huge factor in destroying the cred of the FBI DOJ and more, and it was ONLY because of Sullivan's actions that it all came out and Sidney rose to fame. Biden=Logan act was Flynn/Sullivan/Sidney play.

I say Digital General took one for the team behind enemy lines and his insertion started it, and extraction indicates the game has changed.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I suggest adding alternative social media outlets too, as the MSM search engines Twitter and FB will probably algorithmically obstruct every communication from now on?

Maybe strange, but Trump should build his own Twitter communication board?
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 18:38:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 18:38:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Twitter
Millie Weaver
@Millie__Weaver
I’ve been in D.C. for the past 2 weeks with my whistleblowers and have been privileged to see what’s coming.

What’s going to be revealed is so immense it goes far beyond election fraud.

She was working with Tore and a few others. I firmly believe that the lid to Pandora's box is about to be cleanly ripped off.

I know the popcorn thing is a bit crass... but quite frankly, at some point, the folks here and much further afield (all across the world, the people watching), some justification is well deserved, and to be enjoyed.

I tried discussing all this with my brother (whom I love very much), but he just gets on with his life and doesn't pay attention. I laid out all kinds of things that are happening, but he just said he thought Trump was an idiot and said something about climate change. It was a little frustrating. But, I left enough basic talking points/key names, so that when it hits the news (or in whatever form it comes) that it will ring a bell, and he'll know what I was talking about.
I just have to trust in that.
All those who either haven't paid attention or have been bamboozled by the media and propaganda, will have to deal with facing their beliefs challenged and broken. We've already faced that and are way down the road. Everything that comes will be justification for us, and an awakening for everyone else. It isn't wrong to enjoy it.

Quite frankly, everyone who has sought truth, either through Q, or much much longer, deserve a little rest and reward.
I sincerely hope that it will arrive in full.

p.s. I'm just watching the hearing, but it's 4 hours long. Lord of the Rings extended version... gonna need an extra cushion.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: gps777
Twitter
Millie Weaver
@Millie__Weaver
I’ve been in D.C. for the past 2 weeks with my whistleblowers and have been privileged to see what’s coming.

What’s going to be revealed is so immense it goes far beyond election fraud.

p.s. I'm just watching the hearing, but it's 4 hours long. Lord of the Rings extended version... gonna need an extra cushion.

It's worth watching every moment. Grab that cushion.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
...and MORE true to form...

BREAKING: Twitter has suspended COL @dougmastriano after leading the PA Senate Hearing today about election fraud

twitter.com...

PANIC!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just called it and seems already happening, wasn't he the data strategist, I don't know the proper name?

edit on 0b23America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 18:50:23 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 18:50:23 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Q-uick rehash of my earlier connect.

DJT said of the pardoned turkey "he's been waiting a long time for this". The Flynn pardon [follow the pen] was probably done yesterday.

Flynn Testimony Turkey Lobbying

Presidential Pardon

Remember, Mueller's original statement on Flynn was that he was helping with ongoing investigations. Mueller = Cob, Comey = Corn(y), Flynn was "he's been waiting."

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I just called it and seems already happening, wasn't he the data strategist, I don't know the proper name?

Captured prior to blatant censorship:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Seeing that photo triggered the image of the twins from The Matrix

Today's PA hearings was well done imo. MSM will have a harder time keeping this topic from the dinner conversations during Thanksgiving.

So pleased that Gen Flynn got the pardon finally when the case was due to be thrown out over 3 months ago if I remember right. My tweet earlier "Thank you God & President Trump for doing the right thing. General Flynn is free and should be retroactively exonerate. "Flynn knows where the bodies are buried." God Bless America. Patriots are in control, God Wins."

Having great vibes all day.
Hope this day brought some of you up from the down notes. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you all, gonna be busy so lurk mode on

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Unbelievable, how they abuse their power to shut him up..can't go unseen ..

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Unbelievable, how they abuse their power to shut him up..can't go unseen ..

Never a good idea to piss off those that choose (and direct) the state's electors.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That pic cracked my monitor.

Don't to that.

😂

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join