It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
FF incoming. PA Gov melting down in panic. They just broadcast this to residents...

mobile.twitter.com...

My fairly liberal boss was in my office when our phones lit up with that message. I said, ‘Oh my god!’
A coworker down the hall said... ‘I think the news already covered this.’
I replied that the Governor doesn’t think that we are scared enough yet.
My boss didn’t have much to say.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

lol

They’ve successfully desensitized the nation to the pandemic, lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would love to know OANN’s numbers.I’ll bet they blue fox out of the water today

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
February 11, 1963 The CIA's Domestic Operations Division was created in the US.

en.wikipedia.org...

What does it do?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Gen Flynn pardon, see if this decode I made at 5am fits into your timestamp links... I called it as done in 30 because the tweet was deleted after 30 days!

Note my link to #970 indicating we are entering the FINAL STAGE:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 No.815876 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:45:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4a2d44 No.815836 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:43:29 (EST)
>>815814

Free Flynn

>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.

Q

The POTUS deleted retweet had original timestamp of Oct 24 2020 23:51:29

RT @seanmdav: Murkowski had hoped to preemptively nuke the SCOTUS nomination by playing games early in the process. But once it became clea… QT @MSNBC: JUST IN: Republican Sen. Murkowski reverses course and says she now plans to vote in favor of Judge Amy Coney Barre… t.co...)

Another Proof to add to the list!
edit on 25-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

You got me there, I guess I don't understand your point after all.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I`m just relieved its for Flynn and not Mueller.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You shouldn’t have to pardon someone when the damn charges were already dropped by the DOJ!!!

I totally agree. There has to be a strategy behind it. If Trump did lose in an honest election I could understand the pardon on his way out if the corrupt judge still has not ruled.

But to do it at this point and using Thanksgiving as a reason makes me go 🤔

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Sullivan had some type of gag order on Flynn? If so, that’s no longer in place.

Kraken Released.

They caught them all...including crooked judge Emmet Sullivan.

General Flynn will receive a prominent position in President Trump's second term.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Mark Crorigan!

We watched this one here already, but it has a lot of Q content, so...

edit on 25-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
In addition to Geraldo Rivera, Former US Attorney Andy McCarthy was showing his true colors on FoxNews this afternoon too.

"The Trump legal team is just participating in a futile exercise in Pennsylvania today. I expect the "hold" placed on PA's certifying to be removed before today's end. There's no legitimate reason for it."

It's good to see these traitor weasels flushed out.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Twitter
Millie Weaver
@Millie__Weaver
I’ve been in D.C. for the past 2 weeks with my whistleblowers and have been privileged to see what’s coming.

What’s going to be revealed is so immense it goes far beyond election fraud.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

SCOTUS is watching all of the hearings, meetings, lawsuits, evidence, affidavits, eye witness testimony, scientific data, cyber security info....

Contingent Election. The Storm.

Has anyone delivered to court or hearing officials a live demonstration and explained HOW the votes were switched/added/erased using the Dominion system, yet?

Seems that would be the next step, now that there is ample proof the "glitches" were real and major in scope.
edit on 11/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
February 11, 1963 The CIA's Domestic Operations Division was created in the US.

en.wikipedia.org...

What does it do?

The National Resources Division (NR) is the domestic division of the United States Central Intelligence Agency. Its main function is to conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries.

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy

How many Americans could identify the National Endowment for Democracy? An organization which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The NED was set up in the early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA in the second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period. Spurred by Watergate – the Church committee of the Senate, the Pike committee of the House, and the Rockefeller Commission, created by the president, were all busy investigating the CIA. Seemingly every other day there was a new headline about the discovery of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in for years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was causing the powers-that-be much embarrassment.

Something had to be done. What was done was not to stop doing these awful things. Of course not. What was done was to shift many of these awful things to a new organization, with a nice sounding name – The National Endowment for Democracy. The idea was that the NED would do somewhat overtly what the CIA had been doing covertly for decades, and thus, hopefully, eliminate the stigma associated with CIA covert activities.

The NED, like the CIA before it, calls what it does supporting democracy. The governments and movements whom the NED targets call it destabilization.

Strange how Q has never mentioned this organization which is what the movement should be targetting. Maybe Q has all along...

[D]

NED (@NEDemocracy) was Founded by Ronald Reagan.🙄

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

How cool is that, I almost thought it to be the Kraken server in Germany, LOL
I sadly don't have much time to be here, too busy working overtime, but I still lurk a lot and follow the news.

I watched Pennsylvania public hearing and it looks good .. Let's hope other states will follow maybe where there goes one they go all?

I'll wish you all a happy thanksgiving ..

But I'll drop some lines if I find the time and will come back soon when working pressures are relieved

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777
Any idea how these huge reveals will, or should be, made? Only before the courts? Major press briefing with video and/or exhibit "proofs" on display? ("Showing" vs telling.)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gps777
Any idea how these huge reveals will, or should be, made? Only before the courts? Major press briefing with video and/or exhibit "proofs" on display? ("Showing" vs telling.)

My opinion, after they are presented to SCOTUS in court, perhaps redacted versions could be released for public viewing real-time? After the dust settles it should be utterly crystal clear transparent and released for all (Tom Fitton will FOIA it as soon as the gavel is raised I'm sure).

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

You have to have a media apparatus willing to allow it to be released.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

FF incoming. PA Gov melting down in panic. They just broadcast this to residents...

mobile.twitter.com...

I got one too. Saved a screen shot, but it's not worth posting. Followed by a audio rant about washing your hands, before dinner. Big "Brother" indeed....

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

mobile.twitter.com...

I got one too. Saved a screen shot, but it's not worth posting. Followed by a audio rant about washing your hands, before dinner. Big "Brother" indeed....

Is that supposed to be a woman?

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join