It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Waking up is the first part of the battle, the second part is taking back control over our own thoughts and emotions...then they will no longer be able to manipulate and coerce us through fear and intimidation. No more worshipping false idols (celebrities/politicians), no more bowing down to false gods (government/religion). We'll finally unplug from this machine. When it's devoid of energy it will dissipate from our reality

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Could there be an R Budd Dwyer moment incoming?

WHOA! That's crazy! Don't think it will go that far but then again who knows. Extremely graphic vid on youtube.😳

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Q4876

Oct 15 2020 16:32:42 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q4877

edit on 15-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I can't help but remember the First Matrix, where Morpheus tells Neo that their are people so hopelessly dependent on [The System] that they will do anything to defend it. Even if the system is killing them.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great minds dig alike! Those recent twitter trends seem to spell out a pretty predictable plan. I just love the fresh smell of our overlords panicking. Hopefully, any sort of FF can be avoided. Keep it Clean and Swift, Q!

BTW, I hope you have stocked up on that butter you like. Can't have any repeats with what looks like is looming on the horizon. Cheers!
edit on 15-10-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Looks like I'll be watching two maybe three channels at the same time tonight.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great minds dig alike! Those recent twitter trends seem to spell out a pretty predictable plan. I just love the fresh smell of our overlords panicking. Hopefully, any sort of FF can be avoided. Keep it Clean and Swift, Q!

BTW, I hope you have stocked up on that butter you like. Can't have any repeats with what looks like is looming on the horizon. Cheers!

Funny I grabbed that pic as I was watching Cruz, Lindsey and Hawley speak about their plan on censorship. Classic.

WHO and CDC seem to be backing off masks, vacs and The Rona fraud quietly. CDC says most who test for The Rona wear masks - 75%. WHO says lockdowns are bad.

This says they know they've gone to far. So for me the FF's are a bad idea. Sure one playbook, but they're on thin ice with months of BLM/ANTFA so that won't do much. Right now, too many cooks in the burning kitchen still trying to make dinner, which is a mess.

EMN and MT's posts earlier brings up the 3gorges concern. We don't need that - Humanity I mean.

I'm off for more butter now.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interesting thing just happened with my Twitter. I made a few sharp remarks, and now...
Well, at first, I couldn't see any replies to any posts, and now my entire feed has stopped working. Clicking on anything trending etc is fine, but seeing the people I am subscribed to has now just started to do this...

Censorship lol, man they can't stop themselves can they! Wow...

Anyone else getting this, or have I just pushed too hard?

EDIT...
Oooo... I have been a naughty boy, this is new...

edit on 15-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Stay in the LIGHT friends

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL

Godspeed

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That new Q replies to an Anon who thought Q broke Twit, but Q says it was us.... all of us.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: ketsuko
Two things from FOX:

1. They say interview with computer repair shop owner reveals he was angry over the impeachment which is why he turned laptop over.

2. Steve Scully admitted he lied about his Twitter account being hacked, so he just got suspended from C-SPAN indefinitely.

LOL. Say What?! Isn't Scully the senior C-SPAN executive producer & editor??

Wouldn't it be cool if Anthony scaramucci is the one who tipped off President Trump about Steve Scully?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Interesting thing just happened with my Twitter. I made a few sharp remarks, and now...
Well, at first, I couldn't see any replies to any posts, and now my entire feed has stopped working. Clicking on anything trending etc is fine, but seeing the people I am subscribed to has now just started to do this...

Censorship lol, man they can't stop themselves can they! Wow...

Anyone else getting this, or have I just pushed too hard?

EDIT...
Oooo... I have been a naughty boy, this is new...

Twitter is down all over.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Oct 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Ah yeah, just had a look. Thanks.
Well, right now, there must be teams of people somewhere working through all the major platforms... I can just imagine how powerful and great they feel enacting fascism. It's funny, but sad.

One thing I would say, and this is quite important. If you have a gmail account and a youtube, and you have content that could get you thrown off... be aware, that if they close down your youtube account, it is very likely that they will close down your whole google account because they are connected. Obviously, mail accounts will have a lot of important information in them... password backups, you name it. So, now would be a good time to consider some alternatives and make sure anything important perhaps gets emailed to other places instead.

This could get messy.

It's nice seeing them scared, I never thought I'd see the day. But it's also a pain in the behind too, but hey ho. These are the days of our lives.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 18:22:02 ID: aa946f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11091241 / 11091496
Direct Link: 11091496
Without you, collectively, there would have been no way to bypass their control.
They weren't about to repeat the mistake(s) of 2016.
You are what matters most.
UNITED NOT DIVIDED.
You awake, thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
WELCOME TO THE DIGITAL BATTLEFIELD.
[snipped]
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 15-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Oct 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm wondering if, when twitter blocks accounts (as it is now), it removes all their retweets from counts on others' accounts?

The question should be: "Is Twitter removing the retweets, or just making them unviewable?"

If Twitter is removing the tweets then they could be in violation of their own rules, not to mention the 1A, but... Let me say this again BUT, if they are keeping the tweets in place and just preventing anyone from reading them, then are they violating anyone's rights? They could claim coding error, they could use the hidden tweets against the users in a future agreement, they do oh so many things by just making them hidden.

Is there a way of the average user to even know if a tweet was removed verses hidden from view?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Well, it looks as though right now "Giant Bomb" is trending for no apparent reason on twitter. The timing of it interesting given the recent developments. This just feels like comms to me. With @Jack being called out today for censorship on his platform and being summoned to testify in front of the Senate next Friday. The timing is rather suspect.

+ Cavv pm for you

++ SaladFingers responded to pm

Looks like it went off B

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

They even do the opposite of this with things like “defund the police” and then say they don’t actually want to defund the police and you are crazy for thinking defund the police means they want to defund the police.

Wrong! They say defund the police, but push for a nation wide federally backed law enforcement agency to police the country. They want the local law enforcement agencies gone and replaced with a full on police state.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That Ted Cruz rant of big tech just goes to show how far ahead this whole thing is compared to those buffoons in Washington.

I should've known those loons whom located Shia Labeoufs flag in the middle of nowhere would figure out the damn universe. Of course, you know? It wouldn't happen any other way.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0805699 by Flesh699 because: Spelling and added meme

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join