It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is a milestone for me. This is the last "can you believe..." from the campaign that brought us Dead Grass Events, empty parking lot rally events, a barber shop handicapped parking stall event, gaffes, lies, masks, 80" teleprompters, and more. The campaign of the corrupt, indicted (Ukraine) demented pedophile will rest in our memories under: Worst. Campaign. Ever. by Worst. Fake-Candidate. Ever.

Biden Tells Rambling Story About Working With Black Lifeguards, Compares It to "The Green Mile"

Really savor this clip. Really listen, as it puts this entire fiasco into perspective. Enjoy.

link   
a reply to: Flesh699

didn't mean to indicate you specifically but rather in general. Most people don't really understand what net neutrality is because they are not in a computer related field and more so because the massive amount of disinformation that was put out by the lobbyist and neocon republicans.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Still very early, yet going by the 'Votes' so far, You and I should share a whiskey or two and shape up for oncoming Disaster........ I sure hope I am wrong , But..........Have a nice day now. #

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: CanadianMason

Still very early, yet going by the 'Votes' so far, You and I should share a whiskey or two and shape up for oncoming Disaster........ I sure hope I am wrong , But..........Have a nice day now. #

No. We will share a whiskey or two in celebration my friend. Give it another three weeks or so, Trump will arise as the clear winner after all the chaos and mayhem...maybe three months?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Trump took Florida

link
edit on 3-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Woooot!!

Bring on the link, BradyChick!

Ah, never mind. Got your link. Thank you BC.

edit on 3-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Oh, man, am I ever excited.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Flesh699

didn't mean to indicate you specifically but rather in general. Most people don't really understand what net neutrality is because they are not in a computer related field and more so because the massive amount of disinformation that was put out by the lobbyist and neocon republicans.

Yea I remember that. It was very confusing at the time. I remember hearing all the crap about it then reading about it and it was even more confusing.

But.........that was when mind weapons and conspiracy was entertainment, not actually true like this year has proved.

Edit: I've got a marketing idea for the internet bill of rights. Seeing this whole qanon thing play out and understanding the weaponization of memes could lead us to very high achievement if played correctly.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3907699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Clip of Gorka just gunning down a teeeveee presenter whose knowledge extends to the talking point paper in her hand.

Teeeveee isn't part of the problem it is the problem. Watching it for "information" is contributing to the problem - there is no other POV on it. Except for my friend CWM who listens to hear what the enemy is spewing for me.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Virginia Trump +320,000, 37% in

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
VERY interesting tweet thread from
General Paul M. Nakasone

Read with the Qglasses on.

As tens of millions of Americans head to the polls,
@US_CYBERCOMand @NSAGov teams around the world are fully engaged, working hard with our partners to defend our elections.

We took what we learned in 2018, and brought it to an entirely new level for #Elections2020

We know our adversaries better than they know themselves.

We stand ready with our partners to generate insights, enable defenses, and when authorized, impose costs on foreign adversaries.

Rest assured, if called to, we will act.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"QAnon believer Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia) elected to the U.S. House of Representatives - CNN"
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
!mooB.........

Nearly 180,000 sealed indictments.

YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. purge all Q accounts a couple of weeks before election.

Code Monkey leaves.

What if..... (you know how I am)

All these accounts were canceled because if Biden wins they want the accusation to disappear and be forgotten?

What if.....

Q was/is a psyop, as well as the Trump administration, to root out the true PATRIOTS. The people that are "would be" leaders?

What if......

All those sealed indictments are for those "would be" leaders?

Just some rambling thoughts. I question everything. It seems like the closer WE get, the farther we fall away.
I turned off the election coverage and I am going to pray.
I felt led to post this before doing so.

PRAY MY FRIENDS. Even if you are not religious, pray in your own way.
Evil is afoot and fighting for the soul of this nation, which will lead to the soul of the world.

Peace be still.

Quad

edit on 3-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Could someone send me a PM please.

I hate missing the fun.

It is hard to tell what is truly happening with lies, more lies and damn lies spreading through initial results with some big whoppers already apparent.

Stay safe friends.

You need to sleep tonight with a teddy bear, a blanky and ... your AR15.

P

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Biden wins NY

Greg Rubini
36m
Rhode Island
TRUMP 51%
BIDEN 47%
edit on 3-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Decision Desk HQ for anyone who wants to spin in circles with "up to the minute" numbers.

They've call FL for DJT.

FWIW Jay Sekulow seems to think PA is where he's going to have to fight. Says they are ready to fight within seconds.

Of course we'll know where the rigging was unrigged by the screaming. Ironically they cannot scream "hey the fixed our rigging..." so they'll just scream "red mirage" and "but but but CNN called it."
edit on 3-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Virginia Trump +320,000, 37% in

www.politico.com...

That link already shows Biden as the winner of Virginia 🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let's see how this ages...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I know cranky, I know... another lockdown. Those I've spoken to are more upset that the pubs and restaurants will be closed.

When bickering with my mother yesterday, I was at my brother's house; wife is a kindergarten teacher, 2 sons at different parts of the country, daughter at home but doing Nanny course at college before going to University:

Schools and colleges stay open, so niece will still be circulating with both students and young children and their parents.

Sister-in-law will still be mingling with scores of parents and children daily.

One nephew is near Liverpool and hasn't seen his parents for close to a year.

Other nephew is near London and just been tested positive, with smell and taste loss and flu symptoms - but his parents don't seem at all worried.

I asked each family member how many people they expected to come into contact per week, over the coming month - it made them realise that they will still come into contact with over a hundred people a week as a family, if not 150. Whilst they didn't admit it was a farce they saw no issue that they weren't really reducing contact at all.

My biggest local impact is a couple who are friends of mine - because she has health problems and family health probs, she won't be seeing her partner for a month. I regularly wind her up, asking how p*ssed she will be if this all turns out to be a fake and misleading control exercise... she will be spitting bullets!

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join