It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bout to lose my # seeing Ilhan Omar winning her election when she’s a confirmed cheat. Like, WTF?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi Love-bugs....
yeah, yeah, pretty corny greeting, but my affection for you all is bringing out the “ Mommy instincts “....lol, been cooking all day and believe it or not arugula is great in lasagna !

Trying to not be obsessed with election media, we know this won’t be settled tonight probably. Maybe the “ Trump Card “ will be “ Pops “ conceding the election or facing the wrath of all the Biden’s crimes being made public and prosecuted. IDK ? Whatever happens ,Trump / patriots / anons didn’t lose, just might be a little harder if the “ commies “ get more power. Plan B

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the PM Trillium!

I can't wait to see how far gone this country is.
Hopefully the MSM hasn't blindsided the vast majority of this nation.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODES re: 6 more POTUS self-retweets making 7 today... 1 of 2: TIMESTAMPS

#1 13:22:55] - NOW DELETED
See DECODE here

#2 14:49:35
#3 14:50:08
#4 14:50:22
#5 14:51:04
#6 14:51:19
#7 14:51:40 - NOW DELETED

First note that the first and last have since been DELETED leaving 5 out of 7.

Timestamps point to posts:

#4 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).

#8 Huma Husband in jail. HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child? What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?

#13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

#14 SCI[F] Military Intelligence. What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC? What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies? What must occur to allow for civilian trials? Why is this relevant? What was Flynn's background? Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth? Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried? Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President? Why? By Who? Was HRC next in line? Was the election suppose to be rigged? Did good people prevent the rigging? Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate? Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?

#22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

#40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

#55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

#1322 TRIP confirmed.

#1449 No. 72 Where was Kim tonight? How was this known? You are watching a 'plan' being set in motion. Enjoy the show.

#1450 Gardens by the Bay. See prev pic. Timestamp. Coincidence? Everything shown has meaning. You are watching a 'scripted' movie.

#1451 Does Kim look nervous prior to the 'BIG' meeting w/ POTUS? Did they already meet long ago? Is he preparing at his hotel w/ his advisors ahead of time? Or, is he out enjoying the 'FREEDOM' he never had in the past? Deal done? Safe? On guard? POTUS moves up departure - why? The World is Safer. IRAN developments…

#2255 Think PLAYBOOK. Think NYT article. Think [RR] meetings push. PANIC!!! CLOCKWORK.

#4935 www.foxnews.com...📁 “Key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.” Harris, D-Calif. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y Mayor Bill de Blasio, D-N.Y.C former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others. Pandora's 'political elite' box?

edit on 3-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My county is red, and PA is going to Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Clown standing in sea of red but keep saying Biden is outperforming.🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Bout to lose my # seeing Ilhan Omar winning her election when she’s a confirmed cheat. Like, WTF?

We're gonna be alright, Porkey!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
White House - REP
Senate - REP
House - DEM
SCOTUS - REP

3 of 4 is strong.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
655,000+ watching Joe Rogan End Of The World

www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 3-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Can someone who knows please PM me the details about the visit of our SPOOKY friend yesterday?

Thanks.

me too please...screenshot or saved page for the archive

I was catching up for several hours last night - can't believe I missed it. Could someone send it to me too pretty please?

I can't believe it is election night!!! I was on the road all day but have been watching for a couple of hours & trying to catch up here.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Sent you a PM

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just a thought... Is tonight actually the death knell for the MSM?

Do we need to see the misrepresentations of the the first 80% of the night to put it to shame by the final 20%?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Justoneman
I've seen lumpy stuff that resembled man-junk on a number of publicly available videos.

I have too, but that sure could be body doubles or even a photoshopped image. I do believe those pics show a difference in the Brow bones too. However, a lot of those features match well enough I can agree to that part appearing to support the theory.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I pray you are right, what about now FF?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Thank You!! Much appreciated.

Just looked at it. Spooky. I have felt for weeks but especially watching all the rallies & spontaneous events this weekend that he was going to win. I was out of town & wanted to stay longer but was afraid to be away from home past today. I am excited but also very apprehensive of the next few days/weeks. Praying that we all stay safe. This is so nerve wracking. I'm so tired but I know I'm not going to be able to sleep for at least a little while longer. Hopefully, we can celebrate soon - fingers crossed.

edit on 3-11-2020 by GATruthseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODES re today's 7 self-retweets - 2 of 2 - DELTAs:

6 more POTUS self-retweets making 7 today...

#1 13:22:55, DELTA = 00 10:25:47
- NOW DELETED
#2 14:49:35, DELTA = 02 04:51:54
#3 14:50:08, DELTA = 04 03:40:01
#4 14:50:22, DELTA = 05 07:01:22
#5 14:51:04, DELTA = 06 22:32:39
#6 14:51:19, DELTA = 07 05:57:27
#7 14:51:40, DELTA = 00 11:54:32
- NOW DELETED

DELTAs of timestamps from originals point to posts:

#1 HRC Extradition
#2 HRC Detained, Not arrested yet
#4 POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons.

#5 Follow the money, it’s the key.
#6 What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
#7 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton.

#11 Who is the Commander and Chief of the military? Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies?

#27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state.

#32 The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn not even the MSM can hide

#39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran? What deal was done with Iran under BO? #47

#54 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

#122 What does money buy? How do you prevent tampering? Why are most forms of media left-wing? Why is H-wood left-wing? Why is the narrative so important?

#204 We are winning bigly.

#340 News unlocks map. Future proves past. Not everything can be stated 1:1.

#403 8ch.net...

#451 Who is meeting in secret right now? WE SEE YOU! WE HEAR YOU! YOU EVIL SICK BASTARDS ARE STUPID!!!

#507 Graphic form for each correlation a MUST. This will be the AUTH tool you use when all of this becomes public to provide friends, family, others. Do you think POTUS re-tweeted MAGA PILL for no reason?

#557 _The_Floor_is_Yours_

#622 Time to play, Dopey. Black Forest.

#701 Top 10 player [here now]. 50.22.218.5

#705 [5]

#1025 We are in this together. WWG1WGA. 2018 will be glorious!! God bless,

#1154 Perfect example of why we are here. Thank you, Patriot. Thank you ALL!

#2232 Faster than you know. But, that will soon change (re: visibility). Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE. Why are we here?

#2547 FOX execs pulled (3) scheduled guests. Focus: 41

#3239 twitter.com...📁 We see you, Patriot!

#4001 twitter.com...📁 All the walls are falling down.

edit on 3-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Been looking for an update on this.

Couple of points:
- the USPS "failed to meet the deadline" may be true, but misleading
- great news if they have isolated the outstanding number as 300,000.
- even better news they can filter by inbound location data (traceable)
- 300,000 out of tens of million nationwide is statistically an amazing job.
- Does 300K ballots receiving an entry scan = post marked?
- If so, most states have extended delivery if date stamped (chart below)
- photo op > "USPS heroes" hand-carrying remaining votes to their destination

sources:
@johnkruzel
Election night marks the end of one phase of campaign 2020 – and the start of another

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
No POTUS tweets since 18:16:46... almost 6 hours.

POTUS must be busy at the party handing out chicken sliders!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

PA was going strongly Trump so they SHUT IT DOWN.

The cabal is doing their best to cheat Trump in PA.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's over.

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join