It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

BTW Arby, I always give credit where credit is due..

posts by you and Jim O, have vastly increased my awareness of how poor humans
are as observers.

Keep up the good work.

You are very appreciated.

Kev

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I never said that the 'occult' in the meaning you ascribe to it had anything to do with mental illness what I believe I siad, or perhaps implied, was that the belief in the occult is a manifestation of impatience. The desire for a short-cut. The users of the 'occult' prey on that impatience when they make their mark.

In terms of "credible information". Credible to whom?

To get back on track. Parson's isn't who is interesting in this story. He is only interesting in that he highlights the motives of those who co-opted his moto. Parson's was a risk-taker, a thrill-seeker. He was mad, bad and dangerous to know. As a consequence, throwing all caution to the wind, he suffered headaches from exposure to explosives. He also drank heavily, smoked and inbibed more than his fair share of narcotics. All of which could most definately have caused him to be delusional. But I don't think it was him that was delusional, he was just flamboyant and he loved the drama - which is why he isn't the hero in my narrative of the story of 'Being Human'.

My hero is the boy who climbed a cherry tree and had an amazing vision that would change the world forever. Who nurtured that vision into an idea and worked tirelessly to bring it into reality for the benefit of mankind. Ridiculed and marginalised he worked on the fringe for years and died in obscurity. If you want to make the world into a better place for your children, as DeLonge claims he does, it's the Robert H Goddards of this world you need to find not the Jack Parsons.

Amazing breakdown, and an excellent point to expand upon. TY KT!

In somewhat related BREAKING NEWS:

This discovery means that levitating objects—like cars or hoverboards—are not as improbable as once thought. More excitingly, it would allow perfectly efficient energy transfer, which could make many futuristic technologies possible and could make our energy grids much more sustainable.

Room Temperature Superconductors Will Change Everything

We'll likely fly around in Navy patented saucers before those Parsons at TTSA released their findings on metamaterials. Onwards, comrades!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Vice seems to be about a month late with the "breaking" news.

There is also this minor issue of requiring a pressure of 155 gigapascals. The only thing capable of that under normal conditions is a diamond anvil cell, where a tiny probe is squeezed between two diamonds.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur .....”The other question now, is accounting for its orientated right side up profile flight into the atmosphere....

I see two explanations for that. Look at the picture again. Even if it was a sphere, the dangling string will get pulled down by gravity, orienting the string down. The pilot's photo is too fuzzy for the string to show up, if there is a string. Even if there's not a string, it's not symmetrical in 3 dimensions like a sphere. So if one part of the balloon has more buoyancy, that part will get oriented to the top, and it looks like the top has more buoyancy to me. I would have to remove the string and verify that if I had the actual balloon but my prediction is buoyancy will "right" it even without the string.”....

It seems logical that wherever a balloon’s envelope is largest and widest by volume...that this largest space would have the largest amount of lighter than air gas. So then, it would naturally have a right side up. In this case the area of the head and widest wing spread is the largest volume portion of the Batman balloon. Strings, weighted strings, ballast of sorts...not required.
edit on 9-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur Even the Story we got about Roswell from the air Force 48 years later wasn't exactly the real story, though you can use that report to deduce the real story that it looks like it was the remains of a Mogul service flight, which is not exactly the conclusion they came to in the Air Force report, though they did think it had something to do with Mogul.

So I don't have high hopes we will ever get the "real story" from official channels, though we might get something close 48 years later like we did with Roswell.

Incidentally.... yet another telling of the Roswell story (oh boy) on History Channel’s new show History's Greatest Mysteries ...New Episodes Saturdays at 9/8c ... next episode. One of the focuses will be a personal diary from Major Jesse Marcel, the first person to investigate the wreckage in Roswell, NM believed to contain coded clues to what really happened that night in 1947...

Put on your seatbelt ..... it’s either gonna have brand new info or yet another regurgitation of the same Ol details told with unadulterated deep narration and symphonic music crescendos.

I’ll watch it 🍺

edit on 9-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Put on your seatbelt ..... it’s either gonna have brand new info or yet another regurgitation of the same Ol details told with unadulterated deep narration and symphonic music crescendos.

I’ll watch it 🍺

You might require a crate of that stuff to get through it all ?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I like KTs thoughts also.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Vice seems to be about a month late with the "breaking" news.

There is also this minor issue of requiring a pressure of 155 gigapascals. The only thing capable of that under normal conditions is a diamond anvil cell, where a tiny probe is squeezed between two diamonds.

Mechanical squeezing is so last century though.
....pumping a nonlinear medium so that it modulates between coherent and none coherent quantum states seems to be a much more elegant solution....and I cant see many arguing otherwise.

So why hasn't mainstream science embraced Pais work (or even analysed it publicly) ?

Because to even test the "theory"- you'd require the secret recipe which would be a complicated mix of materials deposition and doping- then some very fiddly fabrication.
The resultant product would then need to be controlled by job specific software to fine tune the "harmonics" (for want of a better word) within the RTSC.

Same goes for the craft with an inertial mass modification device.

Unless you know the exact specification of the materials and the required frequency modulation (what IS the frequency Kenneth)....there's nothing to explore unless you want to undertake a Manhattan Project sized punt just getting to the bench test stage.

edit on 10-12-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Most of the people writing for the MSM are likely flabbergasted by your posts already. And so am I, btw.

It took them nearly 2 months to get a grip on the roomtemp story and it's implications, effectively introducing it to the masses on the bigger platform beyond the fringes of quantamagazin.
Only more water on your mills as well: no professional scientist will touch those patents without a 10 feet pole, and why should they be willing to risk a career with a project that is likely not going anywhere soon? Which is why my money would be on all the unknown Marie Curies and Rob H Goddards with a vision.

Even with this (entirely imagined and underfunded) science division of nerds on a quest to evaluate Paisian patents, we'll likely use those patents to buy groceries before TTSA released anything of value. Get this Manhatten Project sized Tübinger Stocherkahn going already, Juki!

edit on 10-12-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Haha...I've just come across this as I was about to turn in for the night and just had to share.

The "Great Moon Hoax" refers to a series of six articles that were published in The Sun, a New York newspaper, beginning on August 25, 1835, about the supposed discovery of life and even civilization on the Moon. The discoveries were falsely attributed to Sir John Herschel, one of the best-known astronomers of that time.

The story was advertised on August 21, 1835, as an upcoming feature allegedly reprinted from The Edinburgh Courant.[1] The first in a series of six was published four days later on August 25.

Authorship of the article has been attributed to Richard Adams Locke (1800–1871),[3][4] a reporter who, in August 1835, was working for The Sun. Locke publicly admitted to being the author in 1840, in a letter to the weekly paper New World.[5] Still, rumours persisted that others were involved. Two other men have been noted in connection with the hoax: Jean-Nicolas Nicollet,[3] a French astronomer travelling in America at the time (though he was in Mississippi, not New York, when the Moon-hoax issues appeared), and Lewis Gaylord Clark, editor of The Knickerbocker, a literary magazine. However, there is no good evidence to indicate that anyone but Locke was the author of the hoax.

Assuming that Richard A. Locke was the author, his intentions were probably, first, to create a sensational story which would increase sales of The Sun, and, second, to ridicule some of the more extravagant astronomical theories that had recently been published. For instance, in 1824, Franz von Paula Gruithuisen, professor of Astronomy at Munich University, had published a paper titled "Discovery of Many Distinct Traces of Lunar Inhabitants, Especially of One of Their Colossal Buildings". Gruithuisen claimed to have observed various shades of color on the lunar surface, which he correlated with climate and vegetation zones. He also observed lines and geometrical shapes, which he felt indicated the existence of walls, roads, fortifications, and cities.

However, a more direct object of Locke's satire was Rev. Thomas Dick, who was known as "The Christian Philosopher" after the title of his first book.[6] Dick had computed that the Solar System contained 21,891,974,404,480 (21.9 trillion) inhabitants. In fact, the Moon alone, by his count, would contain 4,200,000,000 inhabitants.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems to be a long tradition, I have discovered this evening, of using the moon as a literary device to judge the behaviour of we Earthlings - only of course by other broom-up-their-arse Earthlings of course. Goes right back to the 2nd century and Lucian.

Seems Dr Greene et al aren't very original on that point either.

But the bat-man too. That's a leg-pull and a half.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet dreams all.

edit on 12-12-2020 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not sure if this article was posted...from 2019.

.....”There is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one”...

THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM. DID HE?

Perhaps it was...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Not sure if this article was posted...from 2019.

.....”There is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one”...

THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM. DID HE?

Perhaps it was...

Yeah, we posted this. It's somewhere back in the many posts this thread has.

Many don't believe the Zondo meme. I particularly don't. I've yet to hear about anyone else being in ATTIP. At best, as I have said, it was a one desk job near an old broken down cigarette machine in the Pentagon basement away from the windows.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Well, the new moon meme is that it's hollow, and the aliens created it and have someone inside it peeking out to keep an eye on earthlings.

Maybe it is a Peter pan type alien with wings like a bat

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's actually quite laughable. As if it's one big game.

No one will present the documentation to confirm Zondo headed AATIP. At least not in public and FOI requests remain unanswered.

But the guy who runs TTSA's propaganda blog - The Shillva Record has seen it....

Despite seemingly obvious proof Luis Elizondo is who he says he is (or was) there are still partisan detractors, naysayers, debunkers and journalists aiming to destroy what TTSA has accomplished and trying to use Elizondo as the TNT. Mixed in with Shillva Record these people are also fair sceptics and solid journalists who look for answers. What they do is unprejudiced. There is a distinction between them and they deserve a positive mention.

Early on, I was able to personally review documentation that proved Elizondo was the point man for AATIP . When I stated this publicly some argued it was worthless since I couldn’t share it,

Yes it is useless. Just like the guy who writes whatever he's told to do by TTSA on his blog.

Here he is with his counter intelligence hero being told what to write next.

Why would you show a complete nobody like that 'proof' you were head of AATIP. But not provide it for public consumption?

edit on 16/12/2020 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

MM am fast loosing track of this fiasco. So the bottom line we still have seen zap? But that Shillva dude has and we are to accept what he says?

What am I missing here besides the fact is , it looks like the gullible public are been led a real merry dance.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Then is ATTIP still classified as an entity as area 51 once was?

Or are they who were and are in it now classified?

If so, then Zondo has broken some laws.

Why can they say he was in it but who else is now in it is classified?

All that has to happen is a past, present member coming forward and saying, “Yeah, I was in it and Zondo was the boss” I haven’t heard that. Has that happened? That would be a start.

I think people who did work at area 51 still could tell you they worked there, of course not what they did.

edit on 16-12-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

He might have been another Nick Pope!
Some clerk with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I don't know Willtell may be it is. *insert eye-roll here*

Lucian, in the 2nd century AD, introduced the notion of people living on the Moon. He thought he was being satirical I believe, however, as Kev said, you have to be careful with these things not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Lucian took no such care throwing both Herodotus and Antonius Diogenes down the drain with Ctesia. And if that weren't enough, he appears, in the process, to have created the basis of Christian demonology.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Many people who have worked at area 51 have come forward and spoke of thier time working there, the Roadrunners being one such group.

There are some that would not talk due to their belief in keeping information secret even though they had not realised that the projects they had worked on had been declassified years and sometimes decades prior, which is a Testament to them really: some still won't talk, even though they would be allowed to.

As for ttsa, it's a dance, it's all it is. The tune is the same but those coordinating the dance have changed recently and as some aspects change and new story elements are introduced, those leading it are pivoting thier position and taking thier unaware dancers with them.

TTSA never intended to "speak with ufology"; they have used others to do thier bidding and another step change occured more recently but most didn't notice.

edit on p22812202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Interesting.... if the wall behind him is his “I Love Me” wall.... a close up on a shelf, shows a badge (shield) in a case with a U.S. flag, an article with a CIA logo, a plaque picture of a what? and a mug with a U.S. seal of sought.

The plaque picture could use some interpretation.....

A piece of Roswell radar target balloon? 😜

edit on 16-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join