It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: Ththema

Yup a skateboard is a weapon, you need to watch some videos. and yes they can kill people.

The reality is that Kyle was an active shooter, giving the skateboard hero permission to do as much as use deadly force under Wisconsin law.

Ha that's a great rebuttal...but white supremacy runs rampant... remember the skater was a bad dude who deserved to have is life taken from him. Kyle will get off...all the stay at home school shooters are going to have a field day with more protests...well they'll have to turn the protests into riots to legally allow lethal force from armed right wingers so just gotta vandalize and set some buildings/cars on fire then it's open season on protestors because the government labels them as terrorists.

See how that works! Then their people cheer for them at home, and Trump wins the election!

White Supremacy is not going away. That's the joke people don't get, the elephant in the room. 🐘

what is the rule now, when you know you were wrong, you are supposed to let the angry mob enact justice on you. No self defense is necessary. And vigilante justice is wrong, until it's a mob going after an active shooter, then mob rules is in effect and well, the "he needed killing" defense will stand up.

Did you post this from your cell phone? Is this a translation?

Kyle was the vigilant, that's why he's called a hero, like Batman. Same thing. Honestly with the masks and everything it's a lot like The Joker.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TXTriker

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Kyle looks bad all on all on his own. He doesn't need help.

Here's a video of this thug beating on a young woman.

Did I miss seeing his face in the first fight? I only saw the back of someone.

Which one is Kyle Rittenhouse?

My question as well and when did he change clothes?

It's 2 completely unrelated incidents

Lost the post the first time. Is there a time stamp in the first video that actually clearly shows the face of the kid punching the girl?

The full vid was posted in another thread..maybe the legal analysis one? I have no reason to doubt it was him..looks like some high school drama..not a great look though.

Thanks I read that thread but hadn't watched the video there. I will check it out.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker
Its definitely here, in hopenotfeariswhatweneed's thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

No timestamp on it, just that it was put up 2 days ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You've come to the wrong place to critique this young man or even build some sort of critical discussion into anything that isn't "dead commies get what they deserved!".

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Its definitely here, in hopenotfeariswhatweneed's thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is in the two bit thug thread and I watched. I don't think it is the same person. In the video in that thread the kid in red white & blue shorts is wearing glasses and makes no effort to take them off before he jumps in the fight. If he needs his glasses that much I wouldn't think he would be running around the protest without them. I haven't seen a single shot where he was wearing glasses in WI.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It is in the two bit thug thread and I watched. I don't think it is the same person. In the video in that thread the kid in red white & blue shorts is wearing glasses and makes no effort to take them off before he jumps in the fight. If he needs his glasses that much I wouldn't think he would be running around the protest without them. I haven't seen a single shot where he was wearing glasses in WI.

Ahh, ok, I saw the clip once, thought it a bad look, but irrelevant, so looked no further.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I would like to see the video evidence of this.

Surely some exists, right? In the age where people record rapes and crimes instead of doing something about it, there must be video evidence from one of these witnesses.

If not, it will be very difficult to prove in a courtroom.

edit on 31-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You've come to the wrong place to critique this young man or even build some sort of critical discussion into anything that isn't "dead commies get what they deserved!".

Good luck.

Not really, she just gave up on my thread after her shrill repetition didn’t get anywhere. You’re welcome to join in though. There’s links and video and everything.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

One wonders what sort of thread will be authored if and when militia members come forward and say Kyle was a saint and did nothing to anybody until attacked by the chomo.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Just wondering.

Is there footage of the first guy being shot in the head? Is there footage before that even went down?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If he needs his glasses that much I wouldn't think he would be running around the protest without them. I haven't seen a single shot where he was wearing glasses in WI.

Ever heard of contacts?
Yes I know it's unbelievable but sometimes people wear contacts and sometimes they wear glasses.

If it isn't him, then there must be two people that have HORRIBLE, seriously the worst taste in shoes.
edit on 31-8-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Ththema

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Right, he used his skateboard as a deadly weapon, as everyone can see.

Skateboard- Deadly weapon

AR-15- slightly less deadly than a cm thick piece of plywood

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference.

Not complicated stuff here

Wisconsin legislative chapter 931 is about collective bargaining, FYI. Citation isn’t complicated stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Just wondering.

Is there footage of the first guy being shot in the head? Is there footage before that even went down?

Yes, there is video of the 1st , chasing the kid, throws a bag with a brick in it, he catches up to the kid, the witness said 1st guy was going for the gun, or wrestling over it, and he got shot. No clear vid of the shooting itself as there were cars in the mix. But the witness acounts support self defence. Someone else was firing shots too, so, the kid running may of thought he was being shot at. Just minutes earlier, the kid, with a few others put out a dumpster fire started by 1st guy, guy was pushing burning dumpster into the gas station.
edit on 31-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't need BLM / Antifa "witnesses".

I saw the bald pedo, skater boi, and the bearded man who fired the first shot harassing people live before the shooting happened and I saw enough video of the self defense shootings to make up my own mind.

Justice for Kyle. No justice, no peace. Say his name.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So far as I know there’s been nothing shown that’s closer than several dozen feet from where the first shooting took place, and Rittenhouse and the deceased had just moved out of the cone of a parking lot light into a more darkly lit section. There are two videos, each from a different angle, that show Rittenhouse being chased.

There is also a reporter who said that he was walking with Rittenhouse when dead dude came up to them and got into it with Rittenhouse. That reporter was interviewed by a detective and his statement is in the criminal complaint.

Eta - not trying to push my own thread, but the link I posted there has a collection of pictures, video, and audio if you’re wanting to see it for yourself rather than take my word.
edit on 31-8-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2020 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What do we make of that? ^

link   

I'm seeing a lot of 'eye witness' reports going on here.

I am aware of the first man who was shot in the head throwing an object (apparently a bag with a brick in it?) at the young man, who was running from what seemed to be a few people.

Why was he running in the first place? What prompted him to flee on his own, away from his group?

I'll also going to point out that eye witness accounts in such a setting aren't really that reliable.
This is why I don't like to discuss situations like this until it's either hit courts, charges are dropped or moved forward.

link   
I'd like to see the pics proving their claims.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I keep wondering where the video is from the guy in pursuit of the incident behind the bald guy. I thought it was a gun at first, you could just tell how he was running he was holding his arm up.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Lemme guess, the "witnesses" belong to the same group of people who just cheered the execution of an innocent person in Portland, or were they part of the group in WI that were holding up signs saying its time to start Killing White People?

If you havent figured it out yet, im not going to take the word of any of those people as truth.

Come on JAG start thinking critically here
edit on 31-8-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join