It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So for all you "self defense, self defense, self defense" people,
if it is indeed proven Kyle was pointing his gun at people,
weren't they simply self defending?

Seems like a lot of people, protesting & first hand reporters are saying the same thing.

www.yahoo.com...

One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.

edit on 31-8-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+61 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Have no idea if it's true..I trust what I see, and I saw self defence

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

Sounds like bovine scatology to me..pointing the gun at someone else? you mean when he was on the ground getting bashed, or when wrestling for the gun, in the 1st incident? which one?

+87 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So the physical evidence-lacking word of members of a crowd whose entire narrative is based on lies and bull# are good enough for you?

Well, that speaks volumes on how these fools managed to goad and fool so many otherwise intelligent Americans into buying and supporting their BS cause.

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sure they did🙄. Any pics or vid?

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Some dude cmes forward and tells a sob story about how he was just caught up in the rioting and vandalism and was just trying to get home... has this 'witness' actually been checked out? He claims to have had a gun pointed at him and then LATER saw the same person pointing a gun at someone else? Excuse me, but he said he was trying to get home... WTF was he doing hanging around to see anything later if he was trying to get home and had just had a gun pointed at him??? Any normal person would have taken cover if they could not get out of the street.

Give me a break. Sounds like a Smollet story.

Show some proof instead of sob story propaganda.

As it stands the video evidence clearly shows self-defence.

edit on 31/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Jeremiah sounds like a lying piece of crap.

Protesting for 90 days hmm? Sounds like you need better things to do with your time. There certainly hadn't been any protests in Kenosha for 90 days. Come from out of state maybe? Looted everything of value from Portland?

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, but if you hear it from a Communist, assume the opposite is true until proven otherwise.

Edit: Many Yahoo articles have comments. This one has none. They know this story is worth it's weight in horse# and don't want to be called on it.
edit on 3182020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

From the report:

Information contained in this story comes from interviews with eight protesters who attended demonstrations in Kenosha. It also comes from firsthand observations of reporters who covered the protests and news conferences regarding the shooting of Jacob Blake by police and the shootings of three men on Tuesday night. Reporters also reviewed videos, websites, social media accounts, news releases, court records and numerous media reports.

I've seen several videos, there are probably more. The truth will come out.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Show some proof in stead of sob story propaganda.

As it stands the video evidence clearly shows self-defence.

As mentioned above:

It also comes from firsthand observations of reporters who covered the protests

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

the star witness are two paid protestors whos job for the past 3 months has been to burn down black communities protest?? I would not admit that into evidence unless they got it on video.

Although I have not added my input into this story except right here for the first time, it was my initial assessment that the kid was in fact guilty of carrying firearms across state lines from the onset. If I recall, a legally owned firearm must be sent to another state through an FFL unless they are law enforcement or concealed carry holders in a reciprocal state.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So the physical evidence-lacking word of members of a crowd whose entire narrative is based on lies and bull# are good enough for you?

Well, that speaks volumes on how these fools managed to goad and fool so many otherwise intelligent Americans into buying and supporting their BS cause.

OHHHHHHHHH so self defense is OK for one side but not the other...?
How quickly the narrative changes...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The threat to his life was real. Many incidents of physical attackers beating people on the ground to damn near death or even death. These people are extremely dangerous. Should he have been out there, no but it's not against the law. I would frown if the ice cream truck came down my street at 9:45 AM playing music but being stupid is not against the law for the driver or anyone who buys a ice cream pie before 10AM.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

OHHHHHHHHH so self defense is OK for one side but not the other...?
How quickly the narrative changes...

Huh? Where did I decry actual self defense for either side? You seem to be grasping a bit here.
edit on 31-8-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I don’t think you know what “proven” means.

Every piece of available video evidence shows him not only handling his firearm responsibly but also offering and providing first aid to protesters, literally a few minutes before he was attacked by the first person he shot.

So, I have a hard time believing that in a matter of minutes, incidentally one of the few times he doesn’t show up on video, he went from offering first aid to protesters to pointing guns at them.

I won’t completely rule it out but it’s going to take more than the word of a few degenerate rioters to “prove” it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Even if it's true has nothing to do with the fact he was chased down and didn't shoot till the 26 year old ex convict grabbed his AR15. As has been mentioned with so many "press" and "protester" videos out there certainly there is one of him doing this.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

ha, ha, ha, making up some horsesh@@, trying to make rittenhouse look bad.

if he was leaving when he saw reittenhouse why didn't he say he saw the two guys no it was three guys, walking down the street. rittenhouse, the eyewitness reporter that saw baldy pedo pervert and others when they first started chasing him, and saw the first shooting and rendered aid to baldy pedo pervert, and the guy the reporter said came up and walked with them saying he was there to protect rittenhouse.

seem funny to leave out those details, plus if the eyewitness reporter who told the cops what he saw why didn't he say he saw rittenhouse point his weapon at other folks.

pitiful just pitiful.

edit on 31-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's been a month, maybe longer since Yahoo turned off all
comments on the skyscraper. I believe the narrative has become
so warped they can't allow anything out there to read otherwise.

This should say everything you need to know about truth in
journalism... maybe because their flavors don't have any now.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I believe everything said on yahoo - especially after they turned off comments about a month ago before ramping up an already communist biased anti trump tsunami to another level.

Typical leftists - believe as they believe or you can be the most militant pro black lesbian transgender single mother dating zees and zirs and they will rush to silence you with even more zeal than they have for the right.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I have been waiting for a piece of video evidence proving this. I have been called a Racist and Supremacists sympathizer.

Me...

Typically I do not side with the right especially with cases like this! But watching the videos of Rittenhouse I agreed with his shoot/noshoot situations.

With all the video being taken that night nothing has yet come out proving he pointed a gun in aggression or intimidation...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So for all you "self defense, self defense, self defense" people,
if it is indeed proven Kyle was pointing his gun at people,
weren't they simply self defending?

Seems like a lot of people, protesting & first hand reporters are saying the same thing.

www.yahoo.com...

One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

Yes pointing a gun at someone is assault.

Not that this changes anything, but in terms of the prosecutions case, it proves Kyle was provoking a response, and thus had a

DUTY TO RETREAT.

1st degree murderer, woman beater, quite an accomplishment at the age of 17

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

I have been waiting for a piece of video evidence proving this. I have been called a Racist and Supremacists sympathizer.

Me...

Typically I do not side with the right especially with cases like this! But watching the videos of Rittenhouse I agreed with his shoot/noshoot situations.

With all the video being taken that night nothing has yet come out proving he pointed a gun in aggression or intimidation...

You're not alone!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join