It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Ththema

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Right, he used his skateboard as a deadly weapon, as everyone can see.

Skateboard- Deadly weapon

AR-15- slightly less deadly than a cm thick piece of plywood

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference.

Not complicated stuff here

And he did!, you are correct..it's not complicated! you just don't get it though

Yes! Getting skateboard thrown at you EQUALS getting a bullet through the heart!

Thank you sir! You GET it!

And once again..you "don't" get it. It has nothing to do with "equal" this is not a team playing pro sports.
I have shown that a skateboard can be lethal too.

You have NOT shown that throwing a skateboard at someone represents imminent deadly force.

Which is what the law requires for self defense killings.

Not complicated stuff here.

Deadly force is not what is required for imminent danger. It is a fear for ones life. If someone is swinging a hammer at me and I have a gun, it isnt my problem they brought the wrong weapon.

You have NOT shown that someone throwing a skateboard represents imminent death.

Nevermind the fact that skateboard hero threw his skateboard at an active spree shooter, and even if it were a hammer or he was trying to kill Kyle, he would be justified under Wisconsin law.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference.

And he did!, you are correct..it's not complicated! you just don't get it though

Yes! Getting skateboard thrown at you EQUALS getting a bullet through the heart!

And once again..you "don't" get it. It has nothing to do with "equal" this is not a team playing pro sports.

You have NOT shown that throwing a skateboard at someone represents imminent deadly force.

Deadly force is not what is required for imminent danger. It is a fear for ones life. If someone is swinging a hammer at me and I have a gun, it isnt my problem they brought the wrong weapon.

You have NOT shown that someone throwing a skateboard represents imminent death.

Nevermind the fact that skateboard hero threw his skateboard at an active spree shooter, and even if it were a hammer or he was trying to kill Kyle, he would be justified under Wisconsin law.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I get that and cracked a joke about if the poster in question asked for the proper pronouns of the people in the video before he made that determination.

If I see a kid beating a girl or another kid I'm going to pull them off, if I see a man beating a woman I'm gonna ask which part of his sandwich she mixed up.

All seriousness if I see an unfair fight if any nature I'm going to my best to rectify it, full stop.
edit on 8/31/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Right, having documentation that a murder defendent shows a history of violence and assault has no bearing on a court case.

Thanks for the talk bud.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

That says he beat someone with a skateboard. Not threw a skateboard at somebody.

Keep digging buddy

Semantics, skateboard thrown could hit the back of the neck, break a vertebra, hit the skull cause a fracture..

I don't have to dig, my argument is solid. And don't think I'm happy anyone died, I'm not, but they made super bad choices.

Lmao I didn't think the guy was being sarcastic, it's 7 plys of wood with two aluminum metal trucks on it. You truck someone in the temple with it, they're dead. Good thing Kyle had a gun. Imagine if he went to watch the riots without a gun.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The mob violence occurring across the country sure will.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure imminent bodily harm suffices, doesn't have to be death.

Try again!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

That says he beat someone with a skateboard. Not threw a skateboard at somebody.

Keep digging buddy

Semantics, skateboard thrown could hit the back of the neck, break a vertebra, hit the skull cause a fracture..

I don't have to dig, my argument is solid. And don't think I'm happy anyone died, I'm not, but they made super bad choices.

Lmao I didn't think the guy was being sarcastic, it's 7 plys of wood with two aluminum metal trucks on it. You truck someone in the temple with it, they're dead. Good thing Kyle had a gun. Imagine if he went to watch the riots without a gun.

I have said it quite a few times, the kid shouldn't of been there. But..since he was. Those guys made fatal errors in attacking him. I'm pretty sure nobody gets killed or shot, otherwise..not by the kid anyway.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Try again!

(14) “Great bodily harm" means bodily injury which creates a substantial risk of death,

Y'all need to start reading BEFORE YOU POST

#ing embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Try again!

(14) “Great bodily harm" means bodily injury which creates a substantial risk of death,

Y'all need to start reading BEFORE YOU POST

#ing embarrassing.

Speak for yourself cupcake

I have proven one can die by skateboard. Guy died after being "hit" with a skateboard. When a skateboard is thrown..what does it do to the object it's thrown at..let me help you..it "hits"
edit on 31-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Yup a skateboard is a weapon, you need to watch some videos. and yes they can kill people.

The reality is that Kyle was an active shooter, giving the skateboard hero permission to do as much as use deadly force under Wisconsin law.

Ha that's a great rebuttal...but white supremacy runs rampant... remember the skater was a bad dude who deserved to have is life taken from him. Kyle will get off...all the stay at home school shooters are going to have a field day with more protests...well they'll have to turn the protests into riots to legally allow lethal force from armed right wingers so just gotta vandalize and set some buildings/cars on fire then it's open season on protestors because the government labels them as terrorists.

See how that works! Then their people cheer for them at home, and Trump wins the election!

White Supremacy is not going away. That's the joke people don't get, the elephant in the room. 🐘

LOL! This has absolutely nothing to do with white supremacy or racism.....everyone involved was white.

Please read up on your stories before you look more ignorant.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

Keep digging buddy

Wow, that's so dangerous! surely you must have an example of ANYONE WHO'S EVER DIED IN HISTORY from having a skateboard thrown at them. ONE PERSON.

Smart.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You obviously have never been in a life threatening situation, nor know anything about laws.

In the history of the entire world, guns have killed a fraction of the people killed.....and a VERY small fraction.

A deadly weapon can be any blunt object. Sure....it may take more than one hit, but it may not.....it is still deadly.

Let us know when you get chased down by a angry mob hitting you with skateboards and talk your way out of it though.

And no.....he didn't throw it and the shooter wasn't spree shooting. Again.....please get more educated on the stories you want to tell.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

Keep digging buddy

Wow, that's so dangerous! surely you must have an example of ANYONE WHO'S EVER DIED IN HISTORY from having a skateboard thrown at them. ONE PERSON.

Smart.

Its already been posted.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Try again!

This cupcake just doesn't know anything about actual laws. Undereducated in a sea of education......

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Try again!

This cupcake just doesn't know anything about actual laws. Undereducated in a sea of education......

You're right, in actuality it's ok to kill someone for throwing a water bottle at you or running towards you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

here you go, and you may even like this one it was self defence.i'm sure there's more

SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was killed after being hit in the head with a skateboard in an act of self-defense during a fight in a Santa Ana Starbucks.
Man dies after being hit in head with skateboard during fight in Santa Ana Starbucks

here is one of a woman being knocked out with one, have to sign in to watch.Man Knocks Woman Unconscious With A Skateboard After She Rejects Him

and he didn't throw it at him he tried to hit him in the head first while holding it and didn't connect solidly.

edit on 31-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Kyle looks bad all on all on his own. He doesn't need help.

Here's a video of this thug beating on a young woman.

Which one is Kyle Rittenhouse?

My question as well and when did he change clothes?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Try again!

I'm no lawyer for sure..but I know common sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wait...
So a bunch of people following a narrative based on lies and deception, and...
They are supported by the same press who helped create this false narrative based on lies and deception, well...
they get together and state that a kid was pointing a weapon at them, even though...
there is no video or photographic documentation of this, so....
that is the proof to ruin a young man's life?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join