It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One thing I have always at least considered with the "March Madness" statement from Q is, taking March literally as in Marching itself. If you think about it, Protest used to be considered a March. Like March on Washington etc.

We already know we have the "Madness" per say with just what the protesters are carrying on about and the destruction that seems to follow them. The tearing down of statues and even the demands. One could say these people have gone Mad. The people protesting could say they are Mad about issues etc.. May be good to try and see how it fits with this perspective.

One other thing I have always kind of thought is that 911 is POTUS actual end game or his final destination to have the real truth of all that come out. It is the one unifying topic that everyone can agree one and that want the answers to. That has been a huge thorn in his side and most likely one of the driving factors of why he took it on to be President. IF he starts spilling the beans on that, I think it is pretty much a guarantee people are going to forget their other issues pretty quick and all their focus will be on the truth of 911.

I dont think that 911 is the card that POTUS wants to play yet though. I feel it is rather more of his Ace in the Hole. Then again 911 is right around the corner now...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Joe was asked about Q at this moment.

11,111.9 or 911,111

We've seen this before during a Bannon interview with Q repeating in the scroll.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Selling Fear

Please forget that SCIENCE is a methodology for testing facts and assumptions, and NOT a belief system designed to stamp "authority" all over information, based entirely on a nested set of assumptions.

This brings us to SCIENCE, a term which should never be confused with science, which is a set of rational rules for testing and verifying facts. Rather, SCIENCE is itself a set of assumptions and beliefs that act as a modern theology. It generates myths and deities that we are taught to hold sacrosanct.

SCIENCE has a high priesthood called AUTHORITY, which is telling us to FEAR. If we cannot question SCIENCE, then none of the propositions built on it can be questioned, either.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

One thing I have always at least considered with the "March Madness" statement from Q is, taking March literally as in Marching itself. If you think about it, Protest used to be considered a March. Like March on Washington etc.

We already know we have the "Madness" per say with just what the protesters are carrying on about and the destruction that seems to follow them. The tearing down of statues and even the demands. One could say these people have gone Mad. The people protesting could say they are Mad about issues etc.. May be good to try and see how it fits with this perspective.

One other thing I have always kind of thought is that 911 is POTUS actual end game or his final destination to have the real truth of all that come out. It is the one unifying topic that everyone can agree one and that want the answers to. That has been a huge thorn in his side and most likely one of the driving factors of why he took it on to be President. IF he starts spilling the beans on that, I think it is pretty much a guarantee people are going to forget their other issues pretty quick and all their focus will be on the truth of 911.

I dont think that 911 is the card that POTUS wants to play yet though. I feel it is rather more of his Ace in the Hole. Then again 911 is right around the corner now...

Could be "marching to the orders of BLM etc?" or "BLM marching to the orders from...?"

I've said before, the 911 thing will not come out for a myriad of reasons. It is too far in the "past" and would serve no real purpose. The other problem is it isn't just "hey, x did it with y by using 123." It is really beyond understanding for most.

It was not a linear event, so ascribing "blame" would be not only impossible, but would only serve to confuse the matter even more. The Original Narrative was a lie, this makes "correcting" the presumptions at this point impossible. It was a lie, as is The Rona, as is Collusion. We've seen with later two, just like the former, it just spins and spins and spins.

Think the resolution or closure in a movie. It irks folks when it doesn't fit what they want and irks them even more when the don't get it at all. This reveals the problem the closure would be for a few needed resolution, but what global reason could implicating every country on earth serve now?

What is likely to drop is the full JFK docs, cratering the C_A and more by connection. Even then, it's too old to be of much value to most folks, even 911 is 20 years old and eons in terms of human evolution.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Found this in the mailbox today...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Selling Fear

Please forget that SCIENCE is a methodology for testing facts and assumptions, and NOT a belief system designed to stamp "authority" all over information, based entirely on a nested set of assumptions.

This brings us to SCIENCE, a term which should never be confused with science, which is a set of rational rules for testing and verifying facts. Rather, SCIENCE is itself a set of assumptions and beliefs that act as a modern theology. It generates myths and deities that we are taught to hold sacrosanct.

SCIENCE has a high priesthood called AUTHORITY, which is telling us to FEAR. If we cannot question SCIENCE, then none of the propositions built on it can be questioned, either.

Science:: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding

CON·science: the sense or consciousness of the moral goodness or blameworthiness of one's own conduct, intentions, or character together with a feeling of obligation to do right or be good

See what they did there?

I would describe the conscience as, The inner feeling or inner voice viewed as the guide to understanding one's reality, as developed through a confluence of experience, teachings, culture, and inner awareness.

That, which science views as a CON to its system of control. Gods > Kings > Religions > Governments > Science = versions of the same control system.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

an empty pizza box?

USA today still delivers? Why?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like how some people's minds are going to go into overdrive with you posting a picture on top of a pizza box.

Funny isn't it, Trump does it to personalize with the people there and it's political, Biden goes there to campaign and not a peep.

Oh yeah, yes-yes "Qanon" is radicalizing Americans because free thinking is the new "Radical" I guess.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Delicious meme. 😂

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Now the dems are going to wonder why your pizza box isn’t the same size as theirs, child size 🧒🏽

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just adding on my earlier 'Atlantic' post...

Biden Megadonor Owns The Atlantic, Reportedly Communicates Often With Journalist Behind Anonymously-Sourced Trump Bombshell

✅ Billionaire philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, the majority owner of The Atlantic, has donated over $1.2 million to former Vice President Joe Biden and other Democratic candidates and groups since 2019, Federal Election Commission records show.

✅ Powell Jobs owns a 70% stake in The Atlantic, and she reportedly communicates often with its editor-in-chief, Jeffrey Goldberg.

✅ Goldberg published an anonymously-sourced story Thursday alleging that President Donald Trump had denigrated fallen American soldiers.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Joe was asked about Q at this moment.

11,111.9 or 911,111

We've seen this before during a Bannon interview with Q repeating in the scroll.

Recall Q1234 which also links to T-minus [12:34] (Q771)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 No.1133942 📁
Apr 21 2018 14:44:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 03b5fb No.1133925 📁
Apr 21 2018 14:43:12 (EST)
THANKQ - we are an existential threat to the establishment.

#TrustingThePlan

>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes Sep 4th!

...and Q3579

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352751 📁
Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)
/agg_image_failure/
/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sep 5th!

edit on 4-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Q traveled 2 days into the future to get his copy, returned and posted it on September 2nd! : qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Probably a stretch, but when Rel first posted the pic the first thing I saw was the "M"

Mystery of 'magnificent palace' found in Jerusalem

Israeli archaeologists have discovered what they say is evidence of a "magnificent" palace from the era of a Biblical Jewish kingdom in Jerusalem.
Elaborately carved stone structures and other relics associated with such a building were found about 3km (2 miles) south of Jerusalem's Old City.
The archaeologists say some of the artefacts had been neatly buried, although they do not know why.

If you get a chance checkout this thread and see what you think as to any possible biblical connection to Trump.

twitter.com...

Also, a stretch but in the comments, scroll through @VeteransAlways_ account starting with her pinned tweet.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sure is a lot of money bouncing around here. It seems like it could almost be a game of find the pea under the cup. What they Are upfront about and what they Arent I bet would be very interesting to know.

Soros Spends Millions to Win Women Voters in Battleground States

Snippet:

Supermajority is just one of the many election projects that Soros has bankrolled this cycle through the Democracy PAC. The financier has pushed $50 million into the Democracy PAC, which is then passed off to liberal groups such as the Nancy Pelosi-linked House Majority PAC, the Chuck Schumer-linked Senate Majority PAC, Planned Parenthood Votes, and the dark money group Sixteen Thirty Fund.

Wondering out loud, Why does he remind me of the Penguin from Batman?

ETA: Forgot to ADD LINK
edit on 9/4/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Probably a stretch, but when Rel first posted the pic the first thing I saw was the "M"

Mystery of 'magnificent palace' found in Jerusalem

Israeli archaeologists have discovered what they say is evidence of a "magnificent" palace from the era of a Biblical Jewish kingdom in Jerusalem.
Elaborately carved stone structures and other relics associated with such a building were found about 3km (2 miles) south of Jerusalem's Old City.
The archaeologists say some of the artefacts had been neatly buried, although they do not know why.

If you get a chance checkout this thread and see what you think as to any possible biblical connection to Trump.

twitter.com...

Also, a stretch but in the comments, scroll through @VeteransAlways_ account starting with her pinned tweet.

US & Guatemala only? Strange just days after the US?

Admittedly I'm lost on the biblical stuff. I don't see anything through that prism at all, nor do I find it personally useful. There are power structors and control structures that are lodged into the collective that are biblically related. It seems reasonable to me that parts will connect. In the case of Q, markers are not the same as evolving correlations.

In other words. I'd never say DJT is a/the messiah and neither would he.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Joe Biden is jealous of Q-Anon...saying followers/supporters need MENTAL help.

www.politico.com...

Joe realizes that Q has been more informational for Americans over the past 2 years, than he has been over his entire 47 year career.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ok, good. I was lost too but needed another set of eyes. Yea, I'm just hoping Trump & Co. are the saviors of the USA.

Gotta admit there is something big going on evolving around Israel. Whatever it is, something big on a global scale.
I don't pay enough attention to geo-politics to even speculate.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ok, good. I was lost too but needed another set of eyes. Yea, I'm just hoping Trump & Co. are the saviors of the USA.

Gotta admit there is something big going on evolving around Israel. Whatever it is, something big on a global scale.
I don't pay enough attention to geo-politics to even speculate.

I remember Jordan Maxwell saying something about all planetary trade goes through Jerusalem? Something about all trade or money exchange must pass through there out to elsewhere or something like that. It's been a while. Wonder if this connects to the Kosovo deal being all about trade - nothing political, and then having a presence in Jerusalem?

The peace deals of the last week must be really making the DS ghouls livid. Grennel's hidden text seemed to be trade is the answer, deal with the rest later. That's DJT's MO so far. Funny how a this alleged racist makes deals with everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join