It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, worth noting that Rochester is about 1 mile away from DOCKs on St Mary Island, east of London where the Thames meets the sea!

Does this make it possibly a place of trafficking storage? Interesting that the explosion was 4:30am, "Military attack at dawn timing"?

Parallels with Lebanon port explosion?

Goog maps link

edit on 4-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Consider the source

Not a question to answer - just an observation from his first impression on me
lol
thought bubble when watching his TV appearance "You trust this Guy ? "

edit on 942020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very good point! The Atlantic has been pumping out distracting hit pieces yesterday & today.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Late reply.....
This gave me goosebumps!
Remember those strings of coordinates of cities/locations in China, from many threads ago?
I believe that they were perhaps attributed to Snowden’s where about. I looked them all up, and the last one is the university that houses this dish......hmmmm....

LC

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
12 Qdrops with "opponent" in the drop.

Jun 23 2020 12:53:29 (EST)

The attack political opponent was thought to mean that folks would "run" for office to be protected under some unwritten rules about attacking. Which is kind of funny given "attack ads" and so on. Not to mention DJT's targeted life. But there was some merit at the time.

Now, at the outset of this I said, on record that NONE of those running for the Presidency would be the nominee or be President. It was in the drops. They were all chosen to represent one aspect or another of the control system. Liar, cheat, seditionist, corporate stooge, media controller etc. Each one a member of the rogue's gallery of the criminal political class.

Biden ends up in the driver seat only due to rigging, lying, cheating and game playing. "Voting" was not a part. Not seeing this is just being willfully blind - it was always this way prior to DJT.

So. "You cannot attack your political opponent."

This is in quotes, which can mean it was said/overhead or the meaning is coded. Given time, given the Biden "campaign" mess I would posit the notion that BIden can be attacked, on Ukraine and more. Why? He will not be a "political opponent" when he is attacked with the truth and that truth will stain the entire DNC system.

Secret Service Inadvertently Confirms Gateway Pundit Story About Biden Sexually Assaulting Agent’s Girlfriend

In 2017, the Gateway Pundit exclusively reported that a Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving then-Vice President Joe Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.
The situation got so heated, a source who was a Secret Service agent at the time told TGP, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.
“we had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

This is an old story, now confirmed it would seem. #metoo should have leveled him already, forget about the other horrors this man is guilty of. This piece coming out might be a signal the end is neigh for [Joe] "I had to run." Biden.

Jun 23 2020 12:53:29 (EST)

My feeling is Joe drops out or worse after all the mail in ballots are printed and or out. Timestamp might hint to 9-23 as it is mirrored in this drop as both 23 (pain) and 232(020). He cannot go into a debate, not possible. Though I'd love to see the debate, I don't think his reveal is to be there.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I missed this.

THE CDC IS AMERICA'S NEW LANDLORD

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, operating under the US Department of Health and Human Services, has asserted jurisdiction over private residential leases nationwide. It intends to curtail evictions until at least the end of the year, and in fact its new directive threatens federal criminal penalties against landlords who ignore tenant "declarations" made using CDC forms.

It is unclear, to put it mildly, exactly how this jurisdiction over private contracts and state/local courts flows even to Congress, much less an administrative agency acting on its own. One federal official justifies the bizarre and legally dubious action based on the CDC's broad charter to stop the spread of communicable diseases—a charter at which they've failed miserably with covid:

I don't get how the CDC gets jurisdiction here at all. This was asked for all over the place, yet the CDC? Did all the DS goons just punt on this and let the CDC do it? And who is the enforcing agent - police, sheriff, what?

I said it before, Medical Control system is the hidden in plain sight enemy of mankind and the doctor/science priest class are responsible for this via their acts of commission and omission.

They don't have any jurisdiction. States or municipalities could decide to enact prohibitions on evictions, and some have, but neither Congress nor the president have any such authority, therefore they cannot bestow that authority on any branch of the federal government.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know Cranky - I've never heard or seen the Word SCIENCE used so much since Epstein didn't kill himself ... jussie sayin

in case ya need it
ETA to Clarify - Not you Cranky just people who may know more than they want too is all .....

TGIF Everyone - Busy Weekend !
Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Are you advocating people be thrown out into the street?
You monster!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Bill Gates, Dangote hail Nigeria’s polio-free status

Billionaire philanthropists Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote have hailed the declaration of Nigeria by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as being polio-free.

The global health body on Tuesday certified Nigeria and the rest of Africa polio-free.

Who is Aliko Dangote...Africa's Richest Man? Nothing to do with Bill Gates, right? So now Nigeria's Richest man claims Nigeria and UN Secretary-General and WHO state that ALL of Africa has 'polio-free status.' Yea right!!

Does anyone get the feeling that Africa, Australia (draconian lockdown measures in FULL effect & pushin for mandatory vaccine), New Zealand, all with much smaller populations than the US are beta testing grounds that may foreshadow what is to come for the USA? Experiment on what works, make adjustments, observe the sheeple, rinse/repeat, then deploy in US or a specific large US city. Kill a few thousand or million are acceptable risks.

Wait, there's more...Did the WHO/UN just give Baal Gates a kick in the nuts...?

UN says new polio outbreak in Sudan caused by oral vaccine

The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad — a week after the U.N. health agency declared the African continent free of the wild polio virus.

In a statement this week, WHO said two children in Sudan — one from South Darfur state and the other from Gedarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea — were paralyzed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against polio. WHO said initial outbreak investigations show the cases are linked to an ongoing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon.

WHO said it had found 11 additional vaccine-derived polio cases in Sudan and that the virus had also been identified in environmental samples.

Certainly odd timing when Baal Gates & gang are pushin a vaccine on the entire world population!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Does The Atlantic have anything to do with The Atlantic Council by any chance?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wicked Witch Gretchen Whitmer extends Michigan's state of emergency through Oct. 1

"By extending the state of emergency, we can continue the crucial work needed to save lives," Whitmer said. "Since March, I have been committed to using every tool at my disposal to protect families, front-line workers, and our economy from the threat of COVID-19. I urge Michiganders to do their part by wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing and staying safe and smart."

Extending emergency for less than 6%. Pathetic, lyin, psychotic, evil witch.

Our conservative Florida county just extended mask mandates until October 22.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wicked Witch Gretchen Whitmer extends Michigan's state of emergency through Oct. 1

"By extending the state of emergency, we can continue the crucial work needed to save lives," Whitmer said. "Since March, I have been committed to using every tool at my disposal to protect families, front-line workers, and our economy from the threat of COVID-19. I urge Michiganders to do their part by wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing and staying safe and smart."

Extending emergency for less than 6%. Pathetic, lyin, psychotic, evil witch.

Our conservative Florida county just extended mask mandates until October 22.

Our governor just lowered the age from 12 to 5 that must wear masks in masking situations.

No reason given because he walked out of the press conference without answering questions.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
POTUS has tweeted 10 times so far today. His first tweet was at 08:04:55:

Great Jobs Numbers! 1.37 Million Jobs Added In August. Unemployment Rate Falls To 8.4% (Wow, much better than expected!). Broke the 10% level faster and deeper than thought possible.

1) TYPO?
a) Usually say "Great Job numbers" not "Jobs"... giving S?

2) Timestamp points to:

Q8 Huma Abedin's Dilema: HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?

Q804 DELTA [6] CONF. COMMS GOOD. OPERATIONAL.

Q455 5, 10, 15 Min Markers Explained: Graphics should be in same time zone. Delta relevant.

Conclusion: Keep an eye out for SEAL operations and 6 minute DELTAs today?

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to:

Q1 HRC Extradition
Q4 POTUS 100% Insulated
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Q37 They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Q84 Build the Spider Web: Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above). This is staged and deliberate. Snow White
Godfather lll

Q108 Nothing is as it seems, Anon. What occurred? It flushed BO out. Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.

Q133 The Puppet Masters: Hard to swallow. Important to progress. Who are the puppet masters? House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+ Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+ Focus on above (3). Public wealth disclosures – False. Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’. Think slush funds (feeder). Think war (feeder). Think environmental pacts (feeder). Triangle has (3) sides. Eye of Providence. Follow the bloodlines. What is the keystone? Does Satan exist? Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist? Who worships Satan? What is a cult? Epstein island. What is a temple? What occurs in a temple? Worship? Why is the temple on top of a mountain? How many levels might exist below? What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome? Why is this relevant? Who are the puppet masters? Have the puppet masters traveled to this island? When? How often? Why? “Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”

Q155 Green Stringer (Con): _Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes _green1_0600 Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] YesGodspeed.

Q157 What is a key? What is a key used for? What is a guard? What is a guard used for? Who unlocked the door of all doors? Was it pre-planned? Do you believe in coincidences? What is information? Who controls the release of information? WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?

Q179 Captain Green Mission Failed: Shadow war. Act II, Scene IV. (Movie idea – thoughts?) (Characters) Good guy (pilot of helicopter). Bad guy (pilot of plane). Targets (on ground and in home). (Story) Upon receipt of the ‘go’ code - Good guy flies during a blackout window provided by unknown agency w/ unknowns (ordinary people by the look of it) to a select location (re: highly classified mission) who was given the 'go' order by 'x' to execute (delivery – (3) for care_). Bad guy intercepts message due to rogue operator embedded in tactical observation unit and takes out Good guy by top down invisible attack. Mission failure. Encore: What has since occurred by Targets?

Q182 What does the "Owl" represent to certain cults?

Q451 Who is meeting in secret right now? WE SEE YOU! WE HEAR YOU! YOU EVIL SICK BASTARDS ARE STUPID!!!

Q839 Do you trust the MSM? Do you trust Facebook? Do you trust Google? Do you trust Youtube? Do you trust Twitter? Narrative. Censorship. Do not blindly believe. FAKE. They want you DIVIDED. TOGETHER, YOU ARE STRONG. APART, YOU ARE WEAK. ORGANIZE. CHALLENGE. FIGHT. DO YOU THINK ANTIFA WAS GROWN ORGANICALLY? Purpose? Watch the news this week.

Q1304 MOAB Incoming Red Carpet (Marker)

Q2004 Everything stated has meaning. What is the significance of Nellie Ohr being fluent in Russian? Is Russian a common language to learn? Why might this language be studied? What position might this language be useful? The FARM requires select skill-sets.

Q2504 Stage Set for Prison Sentences?: A picture is worth many sentences. Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)? Think timing. Think Senate lock. Think SC lock. Locked & (who is) Loaded.

Q3942 Q Jeep Australia

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Mikael Smith arrested for trafficking, etc. Son of Lovie Smith.

chicago.suntimes.com...

Interesting that he played at Carthage, in Kenosha Wisconsin.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Biden on Qanon.

Clip @johnruby

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Does The Atlantic have anything to do with The Atlantic Council by any chance?

Good question. Both are based in D.C. One of "The Atlantic" founders was Ralph Waldo Emerson; which Trump has quoted him a few times in the past.

A quick search shows a few of The Atlantic writers are directly connected to Atlantic Council...

Daniel Fried is a distinguished fellow at the Atlantic Council. He was previously the coordinator for sanctions policy at the State Department in the Obama administration.

Jasmine M. El-Gamal is a nonresident senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and a former Middle East adviser at the Department of Defense. She is a co-founder of Only Through US, a nonprofit that counters fear-based policies following terror attacks.

Uri Friedman is the managing editor at the Atlantic Council and a contributing writer at The Atlantic. He was previously a staff writer and the Global editor at The Atlantic, and the deputy managing editor at Foreign Policy magazine.

Sean McFate is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and the author of the novel Deep Black.

Matthew Kroenig is the author of The Return of Great Power Rivalry: Democracy Versus Autocracy From the Ancient World to the U.S. and China, a professor of government and foreign service at Georgetown University, and the deputy director of the Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security at the Atlantic Council.

There are others. I'm sure they source alot of their journalism info from Atlantic Council, especially anything NATO/Trump related. Atlantic Council has a Digital Forensic Research Lab which The Atlantic & Bellingcat reference often.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Mikael Smith arrested for trafficking, etc. Son of Lovie Smith.

chicago.suntimes.com...

Interesting that he played at Carthage, in Kenosha Wisconsin.

I'm glad my son rejected the football scholarship from Carthage and chose Concordia Lutheran, 20 miles to the north.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm sure Trump will have some good lines to say in about an hour.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Are you advocating people be thrown out into the street?
You monster!

*Shrug* It's that pesky constitution. Leases are a private agreement between the tenant and the landlord. For Congress to pass any law affecting them, they would need to fit it under one of the powers that the Constitution grants them. If the landlord lives in a different state, you could make a (weak) claim that this falls under interstate commerce, but even that would only apply to a small percentage of cases. Otherwise, none of Congress' powers seem to apply.

And in any event, there wasn't even any law or executive order passed. The CDC just kinda assumed this power by beurocratic fiat.

Expect this rule to fail as soon as landlords start challenging it.
edit on 4-9-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Gman on Kosovo and cleaning up another Clinton mess. His candor is brilliant.

Highlight - torches the press.

GET THIS MAN ANOTHER JOB!

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join