It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Underpass61 translated it a few comments before yours.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4768

Sep 25 2020 12:36:33 (EST) NEW
Judgement is coming.
Q

Usually spelled 'judgment'. An extra 'E'. = Epstein ?

Cheers

Either spelling is now considered appropriate. Don't overthink this one.

/a lawyer

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

Civil lawsuits have a tendency to backfire ...

When I defend someone in a civil lawsuit, I make sure of this.

LOL nothing is ever as black and white as people want you to believe. Clients are the worst liars, I learn more about my clients' situation from opposing counsel than I do from my clients. A lot of lawyers still don't understand this, and go full throttle advocacy for really bad cases. It's junking up the profession.

/rant-off
edit on 25-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Apparently somebody found a USB drive randomly, and this was the contents of it. The letter is sent to someone who runs a blog that talks about Q I guess? Its still kinda hard to understand but thats the gist I think....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pteridine

Our former sheriff here, David Clarke, advised people who find themselves in this situation to take your foot off the gas and let the car move on its own. He said it's important to keep the car moving, albeit very slowly.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Apparently somebody found a USB drive randomly, and this was the contents of it. The letter is sent to someone who runs a blog that talks about Q I guess? Its still kinda hard to understand but thats the gist I think....

The locations look bogus on closer examination.

"Fort Kilm" may be Camp Kilmer, NJ. Closed in 2009.

Redstone is an arsenal, not an "AFB" (Air Force Base).

Camp Callan closed shortly after World War II and no longer exists.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Watched a clip of that White House press goon insisting on KM answering/committing to DJT leaving via "a peaceful transition" (buzzword=meaningless). This is the worst thing going now, the press people are enemies for sure, but I think they are in fact of the lowest IQ. I really would consider them in the slow, to severe cognitive impairment level of intelligence.

As such. I think these guys look bored, and it might be fun to let them hold the press conferences from now on. At the very least let KM or even DJT walk in with them and let them roam while they take stupid questions from stupid people.

This observation is in place of my usual Harris' campaign catastrophic moment observation because.... well... um... Sleeping Joe is... somewhere not flubbing lines on the teleprompter so I'm stuck.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Skeptek, this A++ adrenochrome classification clears up ana anomaly for me!

In the 80s, whilst at Uni, I gave blood and was given a little (A7?) "pass book" to use next time I gave some.

It showed my blood as A++. Years later I tried to look up A++ blood type and found it didn't exist for standard blood types. From then on I assumed it was just a typo but maybe they were actually flagging up the adrenochrome level for the next person who took my bloods?

ETA - To add... the company Ely Lily is a well known pharmaceutical/toiletries company in UK - at least it was in the 80s. I did some IT work for them in the midlands at that time. I was a bit shocked to see their company name in the PDF. Note that the manufacturing plant is in Liverpool and that was a major port in UK - easy shipping?
edit on 25-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here's the Ron Paul video that's floating around but haven't seen confirmation of it, yet.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Here's the Ron Paul video that's floating around but haven't seen confirmation of it, yet.

twitter.com...

Ron Paul hospitalized after suffering apparent medical incident during livestream

Paul, 85, was hospitalized in Texas for "precautionary reasons," according to Fox News.

A Fox News host said Paul was described as "lucid and optimistic."

Paul tweeted a thumbs up photo later in the afternoon saying "I am doing fine. Thank you for your concern."

edit on 9252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good to know. Thanks for confirming.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'd like to know the adrenochrome ratings of Madeleine McCann's and other missing children's parents.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I've wondered if the Dems are headed for the same destination as the Whigs.

Cheers

That's the thing: I have various family members that are planning to vote for Biden. The thing is: none of them support anything the Dems stand for! One of them even got mad at me when I pointed out that I do not agree with a single thing the Dems want to do, and told me I should put that aside!

I certainly hope we're at the beginning of another reckoning, where a large segment of the population wakes up and says "WTF am I voting for, again?"

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

personally! Eichhorster Weg 44 13435 Berlin Dear Mr. Schäfer, I am sending you the photocopies + printouts because I am afraid! I ordered usb sticks from Amazon and received them last week. A stick was open packaging and there was also data on it (PDF texts). I wanted to send the stick back first but thought no, first see what it is. I can't read English very well, but what I understand is a list of kidnapped children! They are probably caught and exploited, it is terribly sad. A company CYM r runs camps and evaluates children. They offer the adrenochrome and sell it the!!! Diposal means disposal! There are hundreds of pages and I can only print a few of them. There are also lists of names and photos of adults! I believe that are the people where the children are held captive. I don't find anyone here who believes me, everyone says you're crazy. But that's true, "Q" says that too. So I come to you, Mr. Schäfer, on your side, you represent the truth of Q. I would also like to write to Mr. Trump, but the post is checked. I guess that's not the case within Germany yet. Can't send an email because I'm honestly afraid these are bad killers who torture small children as Q writes. I've read about Q for a long time. Please find ways to write this publicly on your blog or website. I checked the names etc. a few times (not all of them !!!) and the companies are so serious. Can you give the list to Mr. Trump, who will hopefully free you from your suffering !!! I'm really scared and in the event that the letter is intercepted, my name cannot be found because my son is as old as these poor children. Wish you strength and thank you very much Steffi (if I am supposed to send more then I have to be careful! Write on your hominibus website for example Steffi messe dich, then I see that and can answer

Google translate 😷

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Photo of the address in the picture:

One room apartment for rent at this address. Also says its a Retirement Home.

mapio.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Re 4769 Timestamp/Delta

Timestamp = 13:22:31 = MIRROR of both 13 around 22 and of 132. Also of 322 = Skull & Bones

Post Delta from 4768 = 45:58 = POTUS 5by5 to 8 (Anons)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So Joe Biden just called a room full of military members "Stupid Bastards".

Good times.

EDIT: Actually looks like its from 2016.
edit on 25-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Q4768

Sep 25 2020 12:36:33 (EST) NEW
Judgement is coming.
Q

Usually spelled 'judgment'. An extra 'E'. = Epstein ?

Cheers

Either spelling is now considered appropriate. Don't overthink this one.

/a lawyer

Yep....its like orthopedic vs orthopaedic.....or how cancelling is now canceling.....mostly just tells us age or area a person lives.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Physicist says you can time travel all you want, but the universe won’t let you change things

A physics student at the University of Queensland recently published a paper indicating they’d ‘squared’ the math when it comes to time-travel. Not only should it theoretically be possible to travel back in time, according to the numbers, but you could do whatever you want without making any fundamental changes to the present.

The big idea here involves CTCs, or closed time-like curves. These are direct descendants of Albert Einstein’s famous theory of relativity. Conceived by renowned mathematician Kurt Gödel, CTCs are essentially little time loops.

“Time-like curves” are any paths through space that are permitted for massive particles like electrons, protons, or spaceships. “Closed” time-like curves are any paths that end up back where and when they started, hence closed curves in the 4-dimensional world of space and time.

thenextweb.com...

This is my basic understanding (I'm not a quantum physicist so it's very basic...and possibly erroneous)

We don't exist on a single timeline. Every moment in time, we are 'hopping ' between an infinite number of timelines that exist in several parallel universes and/or dimensions. Whatever timeline you're currently on bifurcates or branches out giving you multiple options in choosing your path. Your options are only limited by what you can imagine, what you are able to perceive and what you believe. If you want to expand your options, expand your awareness. Shed limiting beliefs. Shed fear

Our personal timelines continuously converge or diverge with collective timelines depending on where we are at in that moment of spacetime. Whenever we create a cycle or a repeating pattern, we get caught in a time loop

Every time we change our mind, change our mood or our perception, we shift timelines. Sometimes it's a subtle skip, sometimes it's a big jump. Quantum leaps would be nearly impossible because the chasm would be so large that we would lose so much time and space, we'd get lost.

Time travel is quantum leaping. If someone travels back in time to stop Covid 19, they are activating a timeline where Covid doesn't exist. Now they are on a timeline where the trajectory unfolds to a new future probability that is directly entangled to that specific past (no covid).

A timeline where Covid does exist hasn't been wiped out. It still exists and is still active. That time traveler is no longer on the Covid timeline, therefore, that timeline is not active in that time traveler's trajectory. But, they can always work their way back to the Covid timeline if they have a strong intention to do so
edit on 25-9-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Nevermind. I mixed something up.
edit on 25-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join