It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: RKWWWW

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Keep in mind...Blake also already beat up the cops to escape...and a taser had no effect on him.
The prospect of a guy like that armed with a knife...is a definite threat to life.

ALSO...with kids in the car too...Blake with a knife could've been a threat to them.

Poor cops, couldn't take the guy in hand to hand combat, and had to resort to a fire arm.

Perhaps those, untrained cops, should go back to school and learn what it takes to do their job!

I watched the video, I don't think he was a threat, yet he was shot. It seems to me that the actions of the police were much more a threat to bystanders than a man stretched out across his car. Also, just what do you think the outcome would have been; an an officer slammed himself into the car door? Such actions can have very serious consequences, but, less than a 9mm.

It all comes down to training...those officers were seriously lacking in basic training!

Speaking of training, cops are trained to meet deadly force with deadly force. The guy was armed.

Yet, when he was shot; he was incapable of presenting "deadly force". If I were to walk up on you, you might presume I'm unarmed, I carry no fire arm, no blade, no stick, although I might have car keys. But, you would be very wrong; I would be armed with the best weapon(s) a man could have...a brain, to fists, two feet, two elbows, two knees, and the knowledge and training to use those to kill in two or three blows (on a lazy day).

With a small fraction of the training I have, those cops would have had no problems taking him into custody, without any injuries (well not serious ones anyway).

Seriously? The guy had a knife and was apparently impervious to tasers and is intent on retrieving something from his vehicle and repeatedly ignored orders from the police to stop.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: andy06shake

Who knows what he was on indeed, at a guess probably nothing.

Any other mad speculations? Or are all black people drug addicts?

You are a cop and a guy resists arrests that you can not physically control who has a felony warrant and then blows off a taser to go get into a vehicle to do something and you don't see his hands anymore..what do you do?

As close as that cop was to him; I'd put the muzzle of my pistol on his "shin bone", and pull the trigger; the result is he is out of any further fighting...broken legs tend to do that.

Then of course, if he wanted to lie on the ground flailing his knife around, bleeding; I'd let him, he'll pass out soon and the medics can tend to him...he'll wake up in cuffs...

So you'd advise the cops to pretend real life is like the movies.

Incredibly sheltered take. Detached from reality. Go back to COD.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

You are a cop and a guy resists arrests that you can not physically control who has a felony warrant and then blows off a taser to go get into a vehicle to do something and you don't see his hands anymore..what do you do?

As close as that cop was to him; I'd put the muzzle of my pistol on his "shin bone", and pull the trigger; the result is he is out of any further fighting...broken legs tend to do that.

Then of course, if he wanted to lie on the ground flailing his knife around, bleeding; I'd let him, he'll pass out soon and the medics can tend to him...he'll wake up in cuffs...

No. I'd advise the cops to get some real training!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

No. I'd advise the cops to get some real training!

No you're not. You're wanting real life to act like fantasy. It doesn't. Grow up and look at the situation like an adult in the real world. It completely changes when you do.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well if you are apt for the execution of all the evil people in your nation thats 2.3 million people incarcerated dead.

My point is if you get to the point of pulling the trigger it doesn't matter if it is 1 or 7 shots, you shoot until the person is down. You don't shoot then see what they do...

Anybody that gets shot in the back 7 times in front of there kids is a poor soul, at least from there kids perspective, something to possibly consider.

You keep bringing up the point of shot in the back and in this case your point makes no sense. IF he was running away unarmed and they just shot him down in the back then yes I agree with you that would be very wrong. That is not the case here though so your "in the back" statement is moot. You can shoot a gun without turning around, so to wait until the person turns around to shoot means you are basically dead, and in this case why did he get into the vehicle in the first place. If a cop is screaming at you to get on the ground and you decide to get into your vehicle instead with your hand now invisible to the cop you will get shot.

Between 2000 and 2015, at least 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States.

Not sure what this and the rest of your post means with this case.

He has a pretty long police record of sexual assault, disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse, branishing a weapon while intoxicated etc etc..

His girl friend is who called the police in the first place that he broke into her house and took her car keys and he basically assaulted her too.

But none of this would have mattered if he just didn't resist arrest in the first place and didn't get into his car. As I said when it gets to the point that the police have guns drawn and are telling you to drop the knife and get on the ground you do not have many choices there, and getting in his car with kids is not one of them. What if he drove away and got into an accident that killed himself and his kids?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

His legs are in the car, so you reach around him to do that...

Defense lawyer would eat that up... You shot him why? Why did you pull the trigger using deadly force if you felt deadly force was not needed. So you felt deadly force was needed? If so why did you just shoot him in the leg then?

For a cop there is only one part of a body they are basically allowed to shoot..center mass.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

His legs are in the car, so you reach around him to do that...

Defense lawyer would eat that up... You shot him why? Why did you pull the trigger using deadly force if you felt deadly force was not needed. So you felt deadly force was needed? If so why did you just shoot him in the leg then?

For a cop there is only one part of a body they are basically allowed to shoot..center mass.

You're talking to people who have no clue about the legal nuances of the use of firearms. That's fine, you're trying to educate. The problem is, they absolutely do not want to learn. They are adamantly opposed to becoming informed on this issue.

Still worth it though. There may be open-minded lurkers here who may learn from our posts. That's most of the reason I even bother engaging most of the idiots here. It's not like I think they're actually mature enough to consider new information and possibly change their view.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So what if eh?

What if they did not shoot him 7 times?

Quite a lot of stuff the good old USA dont seem to be sure of right now.

Not sure what this and the rest of my post meant???

Pretty much that you have 200,000 beasts legally married to little girls in you nation coz god says its ok.

Any you are calling Jacob Blake a wrong'yin.

That would be what we call hypocrisy in spades. x

None of this would have mattered if everyone was equal but they are not.
edit on 28-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Any you are calling Jacob Blake a wrong'yin.

That would be what we call hypocrisy in spades. x

None of this would have mattered if everyone was equal but they are not.

People do rarely marry under 18 in the US with parent and court over site.

So what....

Jacob wrong doing was resisting arrest to the point he was shot. Nothing more nothing left...So what does have to do with your redirection of this?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Anything other than center mass is bound to be called "torture". Could you imagine how badly someone would own the police in court if they had their knee blasted out only? By the time the defense was done, the poor guy would have owed a loan to the police who were just breaking kneecaps to collect.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

200,000 pedophiles is not rare by any manner nor means.

Deal with that son instead of your pedo rhetoric coz you don't like black people.

How many of those 200,000 are near enough all-white ""god-fearing Christians""?

All of them or pretty much?

Oooft.

I mean that's something worth rioting over right there!

"Fiat justitia ruat caelum"

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

200,000 pedophiles is not rare by any manner nor means.

Deal with that son instead of your pedo rhetoric coz you don't like black people.

How many of those 200,000 are near enough all white ""god-fearing Christians""?

Near enough all of them?

Offt.

WTF are you talking about? Why are you even going in this direction that is way off post? What does these marriages under 18 have to do with pedophilia?

And what does any of this has to do with resisting arrest...I'm missing your point...

I have never met anyone who married under 18 in my 60 years, so 13000 cases out of over 2 million per year with over 95% of those cases are age 16+ marring some one 18 to 20s I say is kind of rare...

Many are Native American or immigrants too, so what does any of this have to do with Blakes case , God or racism...lol

edit on 28-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What do old bastards marrying little girls under the age of consent, and in the name of God no less, have to do pedophilia???

200,000 of them no less???

Are you twisting my niplets or just really thick?

Your the one calling for Jacob Blake to be killed via second shot down to him being a wrong'yin!

Im just wondering which one of the 200,000 beasty god-fearing bastards you want to start offing next? x

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Welcome to andy06shake.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Hi RMFX1 how's you?

Do you wish to dispute or contend the horrendous statistics? x

Coz it's not even a colour thing or race, truth be told, a load of horrible bastards practice that horrendous act of depravity.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What do old bastards marrying little girls under the age of consent, and in the name of God no less, have to do pedophilia???

200,000 of them no less???

Do you understand what pedophilia actually is... geez...

13,000 out of 2 million per year where over 95% of the cases they are 16+ in age and the other person is 16 to 20ish in age. Many are American Indian or immigrants.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your the one calling for Jacob Blake to be killed via second shot down to him being a wrong'yin!

Im just wondering which one of the 200,000 white beasty god-fearing bastards you want to start offing next? x

I was being sarcastic in reply to your million "7 bullets in the back" remarks...

Why does the 200k need to be white people...you racist?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I understand that between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States, or roughly six children per thousand.

The vast majority of child marriages in the U.S. were between a minor girl and an adult man.

Do you understand that???

Yuk!

As to me understanding what pedophilia actually is???

Naw mate, i like grass on the pitch as opposed to off.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Me racist???

Your the one wishing black people dead by second shot.

No, all 200k are not white, most of them in the documentaries are all the same because thats what matters.

I could not give a crap what colour people are as long as they act like a human beings.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So has this TAX-FUNDED (attempted) MURDERER been arrested yet? If you were armed and standing nearby, watching someone shoot an unarmed man 7 times in the back, the moral thing to do would be to draw your weapon and eliminate the aggressor, right?

Selfish, cowardly, unAmerican punk-ass PIG!! Sincerely hope he rots in prison for the rest of his PATHETIC cowardly life.

DISGRACE TO THE NATION!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join