It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So how many times do you find yourself on the wrong side of the outrage? Do you look in the mirror and admit you were burning buildings and rioting for no reason? How many criminals are you going to defend before you get some common sense? Maybe restrain yourself until all the information is released before rioting?

At this point, if you don't think BLM is a propagandist, terrorist organization, you're not paying attention.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So does this mean the NBA is back on?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I want the father's opinion on what he would do if attacked with a knife after trying to tackle and taze the person and it failed. What is the next course of action. Too late. Only had 1 second to call it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No wonder the guns were drawn !! 🚬

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987

www.newsweek.com...

Party Pooper.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hope not.

NFL and NBA can kiss my ass.

Never again will I watch these overpaid babies play ball........

originally posted by: Shamrock6

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

as someone not from your shores is carrying a knife illegal?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Depends on where you are, knife laws do vary by location. However having one in hand while being confronted with police, not the brightest idea I would say.

Edit:

Signing AB 142 into law removed all restrictions on concealed carry of ALL knives from Wisconsin Statutes. This includes switchblades, sometimes called automatic knives.

Switchblades had been criminalized under Wisconsin Statute 941.24 and the new act repeals this statute outright. One exception is an individual prohibited by state law from possessing a firearm—they are still prohibited from carrying a concealed knife under certain circumstances.

The dropping of knives from the concealed carry law does not apply if you are otherwise prohibited from carrying a firearm under Wisconsin Statute 941.29, 941.231.

941.231 Carrying a concealed knife. Any person who is prohibited from possessing a firearm under s. 941.29 who goes armed with a concealed knife that is a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
from here.

From what I've read previously based on his criminal background, and why the police were in fact after him, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say if he were carrying a concealed knife, he would have been doing so illegally.
edit on 8/27/20 by Hypntick because: Additional info

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

He had a knife in his car gets 7 shots

Teen kills 2 out on vigilante spree is hero.

How is getting popped 7times at close range in the back because of knife in car.

It’s like the killing is justified. Police arrived on scene and either death or paralysis, I guess making arrests and reading rights are movie fictions

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

He wasn’t armed with anything when shot. Was he?

Looks like he was walking to put the knife in the car.
edit on 27-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.newsweek.com...

Party Pooper.

Come on Man!

He only had a warrant for 3rd degree sexual assault and domestic abuse. He was just there to "help" the two ladies and he didn't know the knife was in his hands...

Third Degree Sexual Assault
Third degree sexual assault, while less violent that first and second degree, is still a very serious crime.

To be convicted of third degree sexual assault, the prosecution must prove that:

Sexual penetration occurred
One of the following circumstances:
The victim was a minor
The victim was forced and/or coerced
The victim was incapacitated at the time
Third degree sexual assault also carries a sentence of up to fifteen years in prison.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He’s a p o s.

Who is supposed to tried in front of a judge and jury

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

He did something in the car to make the cop feel like he needed to quickly pull the trigger don't you think? He also wasn't just some random guy but had a serious warrant out for his arrest. He didn't try and get in his car...he leaned in across the seats and when he started to raise back up the cop shot.

So what do you think happened...At the point the cops have their guns drawn on you giving orders do you open your car and reach in as some normal action to their orders?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

He’s a p o s.

Who is supposed to tried in front of a judge and jury

Yes...unless he fights them off and looks to get something out of his car? I slam cops all the time, but in these cases of excessive resistance anyone is at the edge of getting shot after you fought off the police and then open your car door and reaching in is not a good thing..

Yep he was a POS, but my point is he isn't some random Black dude that the cops used excessive force on because he is Black.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He did something in the car to make the cop feel like he needed to quickly pull the trigger don't you think? He also wasn't just some random guy but had a serious warrant out for his arrest. He didn't try and get in his car...he leaned in across the seats and when he started to raise back up the cop shot.

So what do you think happened...At the point the cops have their guns drawn on you giving orders do you open your car and reach in as some normal action to their orders?

Keep in mind...Blake also already beat up the cops to escape...and a taser had no effect on him.
The prospect of a guy like that armed with a knife...is a definite threat to life.

ALSO...with kids in the car too...Blake with a knife could've been a threat to them.
edit on 27-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

4 inch blades are legal to carry. But not to wield.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I hope not.

NFL and NBA can kiss my ass.

Never again will I watch these overpaid babies play ball........

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Here here. I watched them for sporting competition not political posturing! If that is what they wish to do F - em!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Keep in mind...Blake also already beat up the cops to escape...and a taser had no effect on him.
The prospect of a guy like that armed with a knife...is a definite threat to life.

ALSO...with kids in the car too...Blake with a knife could've been a threat to them.

I'm actually shocked the cops didn't shoot him earlier, but still kept trying to talked him into surrendering as he walked away to his car, once he opened the car door that was a whole new game he started.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your topic is misleading. What I heard on the news is that he had a knife in his car not on his person. The same is stated in the very article you sourced.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm just glad that Jacob Blakes days of committing sexual assault and raping women are probably over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join