It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

'It's my job to protect this business."

Uh, no, it isn't.

link   
Go to twitter, you can literally see the whole video timeline of events with your own eyes in multiple angles. Stop speculating and see for yourself. it is the kinda future.

Ian miles something is a good jump off point.
edit on 26-8-2020 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

Kenosha is also right on the Illinois border almost as close to Chicago as Milwaukee
edit on 26-8-2020 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

It's over in the thread in the Mud Pit.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So just kill those fellow Americans, yeah?
Judge Dread Justice. Got Ya

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yes and you keep making broad statements that can easily be refuted but then retreat back to crying "stay on topic bro"

"Unless it's your own property you're protecting it isn't your job" then who's job is it?? you can't answer, but it's definitely not the 17 year old...but if he was 18 that cool? or is 30 ok?

"You don't get beat to death in some city you don't live in if you aren't making a point to go there looking for a confrontation."
again easily refutable broad statement, hence the links...and you don't have a damn thing to say in response except "stay on topic bro"...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Too perfect to be true as usual.

Another possible fake setup using disposable identities created for these very situations. 😎

That is pretty scary

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Uh, no, it isn't.

you right the government will provide for all our need right comrad!

except when the don't. then what?

STAY ON TOPIC BRO lmfao

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Uh, no, it isn't.

The cops aren’t doing it. Isn’t it their job?

link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
"Unless it's your own property you're protecting it isn't your job" then who's job is it?? you can't answer, but it's definitely not the 17 year old...but if he was 18 that cool? or is 30 ok?

Unless it's his property or he was asked to go there by the property owner than it isn't his job regardless of how old he is.

He's screwed, he crossed state lines to play solider of fortune and now his chubby androgynous ass is going to get passed around in prison.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

Yup. But it doesn't permit vigilantism if they aren't.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What will your thinking be when you see the footage floating around?

Are you going to redact your previous comments or power through with another brilliant logic?

That’s the real question to ask

link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
you right the government will provide for all our need right comrad!

Who said they will? I sure as hell didn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

No way it sticks, wisconsin law shows exceptions are considered when the deaths were the result of reckless behavior on the part of the defendant.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So, I think he's got a legitimate case for self defense against two of them. Looked like one of the folks he shot, and killed swung one of those antifa skateboards at him. The other, the one that had his bicep shot off had a gun in that hand. There are pictures of him holding a gun in that hand while screaming medic. And there is actually pretty good video evidence of those shootings, that I've seen. The one that happened just before that the kid was running from where the red haired red shirt guy was leaking spinal fluid from his nose and you could see what looked like an exit wound in his skull, the video wasn't that clear. I hear that somewhere out there is better video that shows dude with a hole in his head throwing a molotov cocktail at the kid, but I haven't found it yet. If so there is a legitimate case for self defense. If i were sitting on the Jury there is no way I'd convict him for shooting skateboard-chest wound, and blown of bicep dude from the video I've seen. Undecided about hole in head right now though, I'd like to see better video. It's gonna be great if rioter video gets this kid exonerated.

From a purely tactical perspective, the kid did pretty good. The two shooting we have good video of he kept pretty disciplined fire, and hit only the people attacking him. Hell that's better than any Chicago gang banger who routinely hit and kill everyone but who they are trying to hit. Oh and the two people he shot on the road he did so from a compromised position. I think the whole case will turn on what the guy with his brains leaking out his nose did before getting a new hole in his head.

edit on 26-8-2020 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

And if he hadn't been there in the first place two people would still be alive today, one other person wouldn't have had his arm nearly shot off and a 17 year old kid wouldn't be looking at getting lifed off and being someone's joey in prison.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yup. But it doesn't permit vigilantism if they aren't.

I think it permits self-defense, even though I don’t think he was old enough to open carry in Wisconsin.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think it permits self-defense, even though I don’t think he was old enough to open carry in Wisconsin.

The guy appeared to throw a plastic bag at him, I don't think self defense is going to cut it as a defense.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The fact is he was being attacked and he fired on the mob plain and simple. It was a bad situation but if someone hits you with a skateboard they are attempting murder. I would kill someone assaulting me with a skateboard for certain. Why they attacked him when he was armed was likely because they thought he lacked the resolve to use force. That was their mistake and now they are dead as a result. They could have made the choice of not attacking him.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The guy appeared to throw a plastic bag at him, I don't think self defense is going to cut it as a defense.

After throwing the bag he chased him, and I assume he wasn’t going to hug him.

Here’s a video of the whole charade. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post it as it is graphic.

The guy with the skateboard is the other guy who died, I think.
edit on 26-8-2020 by CitizenZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Wait?? What??In the Ahmed Arbery thread there are hundreds of posts that exclaim you should never retaliate when chased. You should either stop to see what they want or run in a ditch or even swim away! The ATS double standard.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join