It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Call the left fascist all you want, only one side is out here killing people in the streets for exercising their constitutional rights.

This post will probably get removed for being political, but this is a political story. This is what happens when people believe right wing lies. They want to kill other Americans because they’re being told by the people in power those people aren’t Americans.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Just saw the video of the shooting. The kid hangs around then runs away. Runs like a big girls bottom.

Link?

It's too graphic for these pages. Try Twitter.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nothing in the constitution says that you can destroy property. In fact I believe it is against it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Call the left fascist all you want, only one side is out here killing people in the streets for exercising their constitutional rights.

This post will probably get removed for being political, but this is a political story. This is what happens when people believe right wing lies. They want to kill other Americans because they’re being told by the people in power those people aren’t Americans.

Nope, but they are willing to shoot looters and arsonists.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I believe one who was shot (in the head) was a guy defending a business. He ran after someone - tripped and accidentally shot a guy in the arm. Then the police killed him.

what in the word are you watching? that is in no way at all reflective of what happened at all, what planet are you on?

so in you interpretation the what bald headed guy in the red # that chased green shirt guy down to a parking and was seen in previous videos yelling "shoot me nigga" repeatedly was just defending his business and definitely didn't 100% deserve a new face hole.

the police were not even around... wtf are watching even!?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

I believe one who was shot (in the head) was a guy defending a business. He ran after someone - tripped and accidentally shot a guy in the arm. Then the police killed him.

what in the word are you watching? that is in no way at all reflective of what happened at all, what planet are you on?

so in you interpretation the what bald headed guy in the red # that chased green shirt guy down to a parking and was seen in previous videos yelling "shoot me nigga" repeatedly was just defending his business and definitely didn't 100% deserve a new face hole.

the police were not even around... wtf are watching even!?

Well, yeah that doesn't describe what I seen. I seen a guy with a rifle trip, shoot a guy in arm (nearly blown off), that guy screaming for a medic....Then more gunfire but streamer dropped phone down and ran.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Nope, but they are willing to shoot looters and arsonists.

Unless it's your own property you're protecting it isn't your job. Vigilantism isn't the cure for what's going on.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Let's not beat around the bush. These are straight up riots. Protests don't end with broken windows, and burning buildings.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

only one side is out here killing people in the streets for exercising their constitutional rights.

Yeah those commies hiding behind BLM have killed over 30 people so far.

everyone needs to just take a knee and let themselves get beating by the mob.

you think right wing lies are why businesses have to board up thei windows...because the right wing is telling fibs about dirty commies destroying propery for 80+ days straight.

i mean that clearly doctored footage of a man being dragged from his truck and almost beaten to death must be a deep fake from the right.

man you really cant fix stupid... or commie can you.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

These are straight up riots.

no they are not... not after the first week. now its a sustained communist insurrection and we should've been hanging them all in the public square weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This is some really nasty business. I feel sorry for all parties involved. Nobody wants this.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There you go defending and deflecting terrorists and terrorist actions again.
It’s a right wing conspiracy eh?
Get some help.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Something needs to be done about this.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Kinda baffled as to what you might be watching.

As far as I can tell:

Shooter was being chased towards a building initially. This location was currently being prepped to be burned down. An object looking like a molotov cocktail was thrown at him as he ran. Hard to tell exactly what happens next, but that was when the first guy got shot in the head. Eyewitness reports indicate the guy who got shot was provoking the guy with the rifle and lunged at him.

Cut to him running down the street. He trips, rioters pounce and attempt to assault (one of them armed with a pistol). The first guy gets shot in the gut. The second guy tries to take the rifle away and loses part of his arm from the effort.

Rioters disperse, and the guy with the rifle walks away.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

here is a good breakdown of what happened:

thedonald.win...

here is a pic of the skateboarded hitting the rifle guy on the ground with his skate board before taking 2 to the chest (like he deserved)
i.imgur.com...

here is a pic of the "medic" holding a handgun after almost getting his arm blown off (like he deserved):
thedonald.win...

*green shirt guy is the shooter AKA American patriot*

here's redshirt guy being tough before getting a new breathing hole in the face (like he deserved):
mobile.twitter.com...

BLM: "hey guys lets f*ck around and find out what happens when you attack someone carrying a rilfe"

they f*ucked around...they found out.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

we need sheriffs to deputize people like the guy in the green shirt...

also we need to police to realize... communist uprisings need to be crushed.
edit on 26-8-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think maybe I was just watching a poor stream. That fits.

I do appreciate the info.

But the "they f'ed around and found out?" Doesn't help anything. In that kind of environment, anyone can pop off at any time - short of someone well trained which, clearly they were not.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The guy who just got arrested for being a fugitive and is about to be charged with murder one who the Sheriff said of, 'We don't need people like that deputized?', that guy?

edit on 26-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

LOL, here it is. 30 dead by BLM riots, not a friggin peep.
This one kid finally does what the left has been begging for, and *POOF*, narrative achieved.
Why not just admit that this was the end game all along.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

also we need to police to realize... communist uprisings need to be crushed.

Their sheriff is a Marxist. He refused to deputize anyone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join