It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, said early Wednesday that two people had been shot and killed and a third injured as protests over police brutality and the shooting of Jacob Blake continue to rock the country.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

It was a tough night in Wi for certain. I watched several of the live streams and is looked like a running gun battle in the streets. Stay home people. Don't go out looking for trouble in the streets because you will likely find it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
Know what happens to those looking for blood?

They usually find it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I feel sorry for the residents of that town. I have some 9mm if they need donations. "police brutality" nobody feels sorry for those people. You keep breaking the law you're going to get taken down. It's no different than sticking a tree branch in your own bike wheel.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

2 shot dead, 1 injured.

3 F'ed around and found out.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
the commies got shot? no cops right?

sweet.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Another news feed caught a dealership owner lighting a car in his lot. they gotta film everything.

Too funny

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
If you want to sling mud, there is a thread there on this topic!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Members must Stay on Topic!!!

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I believe one who was shot (in the head) was a guy defending a business. He ran after someone - tripped and accidentally shot a guy in the arm. Then the police killed him.

I could be wrong, I watched the livestream too and seen it happen and what people were saying, but can't find much verification of that in news stories.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i have post the video of the start of the event in another thread. Here it is here the shooter was chased by a angry mob with metal pipe !

edit on 26-8-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just found this. No back story. could be true could be BS.

MOD edit
www.rawstory.com...
copblaster.com...
edit on Wed Aug 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I believe one who was shot (in the head) was a guy defending a business. He ran after someone - tripped and accidentally shot a guy in the arm. Then the police killed him.

I could be wrong, I watched the livestream too and seen it happen and what people were saying, but can't find much verification of that in news stories.

He made a mistake.

There's nothing left to defend in the urban jungle. The only good choice is to escape immediately to a decent community.

In good communities we respect help and defend our neighbors.

Im sorry but all these big cities need to be bulldozed asap.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Just found this. No back story. could be true could be BS.

No that’s him. He was locked and ready

Good for him. Good for America, good for the society.

Hopefully more to come! 🇺🇸
It’s like a live Netflix series.

Exactly what America needs

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Who wrote this? I see nothing but a hit piece from the events to rationalize continued violence, regardless what happens with the election.

Right wingers or anyone deemed a right winger has to be detained and re educated if not flat out killed.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well I gotta say, Mr Kissinger you got me.
I was naive and didn't know the harsh truth of reality.

But over the last few years I realized you were mostly right about people and society.

Bulldozing this whole thing never sounded better. Give me agenda 21 and get rid of these lawless soulless masses.

We meek will inherit this Earth.

There comes a point where I have to be realistic and admit the continual desire to keep everyone alive was me being in denial of what these ppl became.
edit on 8/26/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Gnawledge

He made a mistake.

There's nothing left to defend in the urban jungle. The only good choice is to escape immediately to a decent community.

In good communities we respect help and defend our neighbors.

Im sorry but all these big cities need to be bulldozed asap.

I think the guy was trying to do good but, yeah screwed the pooch.

Kenosha isn't so much urban jungle (or wasn't), but yeah Milwaukee sucks.

And what happens when everyone escapes to the "good" communities? Also not everyone can just leave.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Who wrote this? I see nothing but a hit piece from the events to rationalize continued violence, regardless what happens with the election.

Right wingers or anyone deemed a right winger has to be detained and re educated if not flat out killed.

I don't know who wrote it and i really don't care. I'm safely tucked up thousands of miles away in Scotland. Apparently the boy has been charged with 1st degree murder.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just saw the video of the shooting. The kid hangs around then runs away. Runs like a big girls bottom.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Where is the national guard at? I know they were there the other night. Hope they stay safe.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Just saw the video of the shooting. The kid hangs around then runs away. Runs like a big girls bottom.

Link?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join