It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think he was just being dramatic.

I disagree. The context was played lightly, but I don't think it can be understated enough the scale of wealth and resources that are pitted against, not just him, but the whole team... the whole Q movement. He was trying not to scare people, but he was clearly worried enough that he mentioned it... which, as the President of the USA, that is quite the concession.
To be honest, it reminded me of how much respect I have for him and all in the Q team... whoever they turn out to be. Heroes above and beyond... those abroad that stand with them too.

originally posted by: carewemust

I think he was just being dramatic.

The President is attending a big Fundraiser tomorrow (Saturday).
www.cnbc.com...

Hmmm... who knows then. It stood out as odd to me. One of us here is right though
I have trust in that.
A million monkeys!
edit on 7-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well this is interesting from the deep think blogger Bernard Grover, a colleague of Dr. Farrell, and who occasionally blogs about Q...A few may be familar with his blog posts. Interesting arguments on identifying and understanding the Q operation for what it is.

GO100, the GEC And Queuing Up

If Q is the script, then Trump is the Stage Manager. Trump is powerless to change the script, but he can time the entrances and exits for maximum effect.

The complexity of the Q Phenomenon has increased exponentially since its humble beginnings. In an environment where all information is weaponized on all sides, we regular folks spend a lot of time trying to discern which source is least full of cow dung.

When it comes to Q, there are only two parties - those who preach it like a new religion, and those who dismiss it as a ridiculous LARP or conspiracy theory. The latter group is fully entranced by the MSM and cannot or will not break out of the spell to investigate for themselves.

I take a third line. I believe Q is real and is a military and/or intelligence service function. Where I depart from the other parties is that I see Q for what it is - a weaponized marketing plan, where the product is winning hearts and minds.

Trump is one of the bishops, and Q is the other. Together, they are guiding the pieces in defense of the King and Queen. Who the latter two pieces represent we don't know. Us mere mortals are not privy to that information. Our job is to clear a path for the power pieces to advance.

A common question is, if Q is real, then who/what is it?

Here, we come to the GEC.

The Global Engagement Center, or GEC, is a little-known department of the US Department of State. It is run by Lea Gabrielle, whom you've probably never heard of. The GEC's Mission and Vision statement is:

That's about as concise a statement of Q's modus operandi as we are likely to find.

The most pressing question we must now face is not whether there is a Culture War, or a Q Anon, but which side we support, or whether we -The People - do something altogether different.

Check out his links to GEC & their Technology Engagement Team which I've never heard of till now.

Q?

Lea Gabrielle, "Special Envoy and Coordinator of the Global Engagement Center. Check out her credentials, whoa!! Maybe she and this GEC has come up before here but I don't recall.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Merkel is a headcase. 🙄

Agreed. The corruption is deep and goes back a long time, possibly to our founding. If not then, not long after, and definitely since 1913 and Jekyll Island.
edit on 8/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's hope none of these people attending are any of those "very rich people" that "are very unhappy"

Tickets for the dinner event are priced up to $500,000 per couple, an invitation says. 

These people declined to be named as Paulson had yet to be publicly identified as one of the hosts.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The President is attending a big Fundraiser tomorrow (Saturday). www.cnbc.com...

hmmm. Doesn't look like he's hiding.
edit on 7-8-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not many comments to that article, but man, are they bitter in their denial.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I honestly thought he meant that he would not be returning to Ohio any time soon, when he said it.

That's possible. I could see blaming the virus for a reduced travel schedule, but Rich Powerful people who don't want to lower drug prices? That's what set everyone abuzz. Anyway...one out-of-town trip @ week is more than what Joe Biden is making.

I was perplexed by the Federal Election Commission turning down President Trump's request to add a 4th debate on the front end of the schedule, or to have the 3rd debate moved to the front, and having it right around Labor Day.

The President (wisely) wants to debate (expose) Biden before tens of millions of ballots that will be mailed out to U.S. Households about that time. We know Nevada is going to saturate the state, and push for a quick return of ballots, before the first debate on Sept 29th.

The election commission gave an answer that is not applicable THIS year.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The President is attending a big Fundraiser tomorrow (Saturday). www.cnbc.com...

hmmm. Doesn't look like he's hiding.

Happy to concede. I just feel like there is something pretty big going on that isn't on show. It would have made sense from that point of view.
I've been hearing a lot of rumours across the net connected with Q and whatever is happening, and I'm finally starting to see some real evidence stacking up that it is true. So some of these outside sources information is starting to bare out.
How much of it is true is another question. I'm just pleased to finally see that I'm not totally insane for throwing my natural caution to the wind and allowing a bit of hope in my heart that things actually can change.

5 years ago, I would never have believed it.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Wow. So I tend to suffer from a bit of ADD when it comes to long posts or linked articles. I usually get a few sentences in and tldr it, hoping someone smarter than myself will give the high points. ADD or intellectual laziness, who can say?

But this. This piece I found interesting as hell and made it thru the whole thing. Thanks for finding and posting it!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I honestly thought he meant that he would not be returning to Ohio any time soon, when he said it.

WWCD

That’s what I’m now thinking. That specific group/state.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Could this thing be as simple as Trump meant that the people at that factory in Ohio will not see him for a while? As in, he will not be back in that area of the state for a while?

EDIT: I see others have already had this same idea.
edit on 7-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Think ..............'May not see me for a while' POTUS says

Queen unlikely to return to London...........?

Q..............Something Big is going to happen and Nothing Can Stop It.

Are we perhaps Missing something ??????

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
While it is possible that is what he meant, I think it seems an odd. He was talking about how his actions are upsetting people and that was the lead into him not being seen for awhile.

reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Whoever is behind the 72 seconds twitter account certainly points to some interesting observations.
Ohio... it is the 17th state to join the Union. wiki

Combine that with the 17 boxes.

Others have also noted that Whirlpool could be a reference to draining the swamp.
One final thing I'll say about the weird Trump statement about vanishing for a while is that a lot of people are picking up on it... and the strange Whitehouse staff farewell shouldn't be forgotten. You add all these things up, and I think it had more meaning. I also, coming back to the 72 seconds guy, he did say about the 8th being noteworthy.
I'm happy to just wait and see.
Anyway, I thought the 17th state thing was pretty interesting.
Right, I'll get back to the big post I want to share. Getting side tracked.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Maybe hes going to Camp David or something like that for a while? White House is a big place. Lots of people around....its all but guaranteed that some of them are spies for the Obamas and Clintons of the world.

EDIT: Looks like hes actually going to his Bedminster, NJ club.
edit on 7-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Some people mentioned changes in how they physically feel.

I've been sleeping like crazy, need more sleep than ever. Oddly, I don't feel that tired when I go to bed, but sleep like the dead thereafter. Somehow, sleeping more doesn't sound like an Awakening.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Bernard Grover is by far the best critical analyst of the Q phenomenon that I am aware of (thanks to Joseph P. Farrell). I have quoted and linked his blog here repeatedly but missed this last post. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! Very highly recommended reading!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not many comments to that article, but man, are they bitter in their denial.

Cheers

THREE comments and all said how Q was fake and we are total idiots for following it. LOL!

***The author did state that banning Qanon from social media made Q real.

edit on 7-8-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to find any steganographic evidence embedded within the Q images that cannot be reverse image searched successfully?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Authorities discover 'most sophisticated smuggling tunnel in history' between Mexico and Arizona

The tunnel, intended for smuggling, ran from a neighborhood in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico, to San Luis, Arizona, where it stopped short of reaching the surface. It was built in an area that’s not conducive to tunnels because of the terrain, and it had a ventilation system, water lines, electrical wiring, a rail system and extensive reinforcement, federal officials say.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join