It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Trump says today "This may be the last time you see me for a while..."
Thoughts anyone?
To me, it doesn't seem like it fits perfect in with what he is saying... that he needs to lay low?? The context is about "rich powerful enemies" but he always has had those. Why say that now??

at about 22 seconds in this clip.

Well, it kind of sounds like he has done some things that "the very rich people" perhaps didn't think he'd have the guts to do. Powerful enemies probably have a line, and if it is about to be crossed, then it gets hot. I suspect it goes beyond the context of pharmaceutical companies though.
A few of the "in the know" type accounts seem to be in anticipation mode [should you put any stock in outliers)... I keep wondering about this 8th of August date (even though predictions/dates often/usually turn out to be rubbish).
But if that is when a bomb is likely to drop, then Trump probably does need to move out of the way. These are all just guesses though... it just has me wondering.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yeah, muh tests

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Positive/Negative...it doesn't matter for the vast majority. 99.96% of us will die from something other than Covid-19.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah, muh tests

Speaking of Covid.

26yo is the youngest death in Oregon, except 2 days after he died, his test came back negative. Nothing fishy going on here, look the other way.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
COVID-19. I’ve always said the bug was real but the threat is not. I’m actually starting to doubt the bug is real.

Someone went Thanos and decided to trim the Boomer population. Especially the already sick ones.

Evil.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I've not read that book. Marcus Luttrell lives 30 minutes from me. Dan Crenshaw is my representative. I volunteered for his campaign in 2018. Any insight I have into that event came over beers with them and other acquaintances.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
To go along with Trump's tweet about not being seen for awhile, take a look at this pic

Description/comment with said pic
"This is a picture taken today when President Trump was boarding Marine One to travel to Ohio. I thought it was unusual that it appears that staff members were out watching him leave. I've never witnessed that before!"

white house pic

Is this a normal occurrence?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Blackstone To Acquire Majority Stake In Ancestry.com In $4.7 Billion Deal

(Reuters) – Blackstone Group Inc said on Wednesday it agreed to acquire genealogy provider Ancestry.com Inc from private equity rivals for $4.7 billion, including debt, placing a big bet on family-tree chasing as well as personalized medicine.

Ancestry.com has more than 3 million paying customers in about 30 countries, and earns more than $1 billion in annual revenue. Launched in 1996 as a family history website, it harnessed advances in DNA testing and mobile phone apps in the following two decades to expand its offerings.

~30 countries sampling and phone Apps - contact tracing...Acquisition during this plandemic is highly suspicious. The last few years I've had a crazy idea that what if these DNA sites where you send in a sample of your DNA, if they are attempting to identify a small population that looks perfectly human But, genetically may be a different species from the genus Homo. Aliens walk among us.?

Enter 2020 corona madness and the DNA collection has increased 10x fold, not to mention hearing mentions of DNA or RNA modified vaccines to modify your DNA/RNA. Recall Baal Gates has been on the record saying multiple vaccines may be required...like multiple Microsoft Updates to get it right. Scary thought.

With the above in mind, one can speculate on this patent...

Treatment of radiation disorders

Abstract:

The present invention provides methods and compositions for the treatment of DNA damage related disorders. One embodiment is a method for the inhibition of side effects associated with chemotherapeutic and radiotherapeutic agents using chloroquine compounds. Another embodiment is a method for treatment and/or prevention of lethal or sub-lethal radiation toxicities associated with terrorist acts or war.

Let that sink in. Why are we spending $Billions on a so-called vaccine??? Yea, (Operation) Warp Speed ahead.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

A) He is aware of an assassination plot against him;

B) He is being overly dramatic;

C) He is getting the # out of Dodge while the Swamp gets drained now.

D) He is talking out of his ass.

E) All of the above.

F) None of the above; I think it's something else.

What's your theory if F?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

SS must be wanting to lock POTUS down. Credible threat? Let’s see if he’s tweeting from undisclosed location.

ETA: I’d love for it to be mass arrests... ok I’ll settle for 3 or 4 Tier I bad actors. Get POTUS clear in case things do turn ugly.
edit on 6-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

B or C.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

B or C.

i have never heard him say anything like this and i have listened to i dont even know how many rallies etc..

taday was an insane news day, brennen is being interviewed,
julien asssange is going to be interviewed and probably given the option spill the beans or rot forever in jail about the seth rich case,
yates implicated biden and obama in the room when flynn was setup
now this ominous phrasing
msn crazy week

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just re-watched some of the speech. The man looks a little tired. Put me down for C or F.

F being he finally snapped and has said "The hell with it". What happens post that is anyone's guess.
edit on 6-8-2020 by 1010set because: Misplaced apostrophe

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

Thought that was going to be an Obama joke...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cool helicopter, bro

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I’ve wondered if they are looking for ways to change our genetics/DNA to make a certain subset of the population more susceptible or easily able to be merged to artificial intelligence

Alien stuff is a smokescreen for the fact that they’re reverse engineering ancient AI not creating it.

Ancient advanced civilization stuff.

Transhuman stuff.

Everytime I pick up my crayons I always come back to that end game.. I need to find some new colors I guess. 🎨 🖍

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
CDC Warns Parents To Be On Lookout For Acute Flaccid Myelitis In Children

(CNN) — Parents and pediatricians need to be on the lookout in the coming months for a rare, paralyzing condition that affects young children, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

The polio-like condition, called acute flaccid myelitis or AFM, tends to peak every other year, and the last surge of cases was in 2018, when 238 cases were diagnosed across the US, the CDC said.

“It is not known how the COVID-19 pandemic and the social distancing measures may affect the circulation of viruses that can cause AFM, or if COVID-19 will impact the health care system’s ability to promptly recognize and respond to AFM,” Redfield said in a statement.

Adding more fuel for the narrative. Gotta keep the fear plandemia going and keep them schools closed!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This is the # that makes me that guy I don't want to be...Infuriating.

Everyone needs to leave their mask at home..right beside their shotgun and a copy of the constitution.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There was also a massive bitcoin transfer today between anonymous accounts.....over $1 Billion USD.....that has to be some kind of record.

There is a thread on it here.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

So much going on in the viper pit of snake oil, deception, distraction, apocalyptic insane chicanery, I forgot about the transhumanism angle. Yes, that is very distinct possibility.

I think that AI machinery running the show has either gone AWOL or decided to just throw everything and the kitchen sink in and see what evolves on the other end.

Another possibility in changing our DNA is to create hybrid AI humans that can live on Mars and/or long periods in Space travel.

Or like you say to create better more obedient slaves.

Nothing is too far fetched in 2020 to postulate on and I don't put anything past these ruling & elite psychopaths to achieve their objectives.

edit on 6-8-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join