It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: 40CalTone

That sounded ominous.

Pray for our POTUS.

What does the president's schedule show?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This was my first thought when I heard the referenced comment.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good evening, all.

Sufi, in regards to your post about POTUS making hints that tomorrow is the day, this also happened today. Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I didn't see it catching up on the thread just now.

POTUS was in Clyde, Ohio today giving a speech at the Whirlpool plant there. At one point he was speaking about how he has a lot of very rich enemies right now because of what he is doing with the pharmaceutical industry. He says, "this may be the last time you guys see me for awhile."

mobile.twitter.com...

Looks like things may be about to kick off hopefully. I also just saw that there are currently like 78 military birds in the air over the US.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Threat received?

twitter.com...

MDA to Use Destroyer USS John Finn for Defense-of-Hawaii Missile Intercept Test

A target missile was launched from the Pacific Missile Range Facility at Kauai, Hawaii during Flight Test Standard Missile-45. USS John Finn (DDG-113) detected and tracked the target missile with its onboard AN/SPY-1 radar using the Aegis Baseline 9.C2 weapon system. Upon acquiring and tracking the target, the ship launched an SM-3 Block IIA guided missile which intercepted the target. Missile Defense Agency Photo.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: 40CalTone

If all hell breaks loose concerning the election and by some mysterious turn of events a winner is not declared by Jan 20 then I seriously doubt Pelosi would be taking over, though the laws & bureaucracy for the COG to take over are very murky and secret but it could happen. I don't know if Pelosi has actually been read into the COG but even if she has and under potential extraordinary circumstances I believe a Military Commander would take over for the interim. Many ominous Q drops can be interpreted as such.

Remember, there's an intervening Congressional election too - the House can go (R). Don't assume Pelosi will be Speaker on January 20th.

That said:

The Vice President Elect becomes President until such time as the Electoral College chooses a President, if they haven't chosen one by January 20. If no Pres or Vice Pres is chosen by the Electoral college, it goes like this until such time as the Electoral College choses a Pres / Vice Pres:

Speaker of the House
President Pro Tem of the Senate; then

Secretary of State, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General, Secretary of the Interior, Secretary of Agriculture, Secretary of Commerce, Secretary of Labor, Secretary of Health and Human Services, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Secretary of Transportation, Secretary of Energy, Secretary of Education, Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Secretary of Homeland Security.

Source:

US Constitution 20th Amendment
3 U.S. Code §19

It doesn't define what is meant by "fails to qualify" but the only qualifications are over 35 years of age and natural born citizen. We could probably also read into that "fails to get the required number of votes in the Electoral College to win"

Now, 3 U.S. Code §19 which sets out this long chain (after the vice president) is the succession statute. Note that if there is a *new* president, there will be none of those cabinet officers because the Senate will not have had time to consent to their appointment - plus if there is a new president who hasn't qualified, there is no one to actually make the appointments.

So would the current cabinet officials be in the chain? Don't know. Seems poorly written to me.

If I'm being honest, the votes themselves might not matter - it's really up to qualified members of the Electoral College to choose the President. One wonders if a judge could stop the Electoral College from meeting somehow, but that would be extraordinary. Might be able to stop individual members of the EC from casting votes in disputed districts. But hey, we live in a pretty lawless society anymore...
edit on 6-8-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seems to me I read recently where something like 65 senate seats will have their terms expire on January 3rd 2020 if the the election results were delayed. The speaker of the house's term expires on that date as well. A lot of those are democrat seats, so I don't see them dying on that hill to take one for the team just to remove Trump.

But I am no political scholar, so who knows.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
Seems to me I read recently where something like 65 senate seats will have their terms expire on January 3rd 2020 if the the election results were delayed. The speaker of the house's term expires on that date as well. A lot of those are democrat seats, so I don't see them dying on that hill to take one for the team just to remove Trump.

But I am no political scholar, so who knows.

One third of the Senate seats are up for election in any two year cycle.

All House seats are up for election every two years.

Also, "the election results were delayed" misunderstands how the elections take place. Each state is responsible for its own part in the federal elections. The states then delegate election authorities to the (I think) county level. It would be impossible for any one disputed race, say, in Will County, Illinois, to delay the entire election process.

A dispute in court would be a challenge to a particular race within that court's jurisdiction, that's all. Someone can't challenge, say, the entire Presidential election because a court in Illinois would have no jurisdiction to enjoin electors being appointed in Texas, Alabama, Wyoming ...

IOW, the process is so fragmented that no single action could delay the entire thing, other than maybe the annihilation of D.C.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Great post! I had forgotten about the upcoming Congressional election. Who knows what & how it may all eventually turn out given the chaos insanity going on, and it's only August. I just want it done and over by night of Nov 3rd!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I guess I just don't understand if someone mails in a ballot and chooses all straight republican or democrat how it could possibly be tallied separate from the presidential vote. Like I said, I lack the knowledge and will gracefully back out now.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Great post! I had forgotten about the upcoming Congressional election. Who knows what & how it may all eventually turn out given the chaos insanity going on, and it's only August. I just want it done and over by night of Nov 3rd!

I sometimes read the Constitution for fun.

Gird your loins, unless it's a total landslide it won't be over 11/3.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Great points, Lance... but two sore thumb stickouts.
If it looks like the House is going red as well as a solid Senate
you can count on Nancy and the Hateful Eight or so to be-
come the devil himself in Revelation... so many juicy targets
and emphatically SO LITTLE time. An extremely dangerous
scenario for those without outbuildings in bedrock.

I think Mr Trump winning a 2nd round AND Congress
fully populated with Repubs of whatever bent will make
psych snaps heard from low orbit... bubble wrap THIS.
The second point that dug into the small of my back was how
easily the COG can be manipulated by spooks with an open
calendar right before their inevitable unemployment - or worse.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
I guess I just don't understand if someone mails in a ballot and chooses all straight republican or democrat how it could possibly be tallied separate from the presidential vote. Like I said, I lack the knowledge and will gracefully back out now.

Don't back out - it's important people understand the process so they can spot the BS, and just so they know what's going on.

I don't know that they have pure party-line ballots anymore, where you just mark "Democrat" and that's enough. I think you still have to mark the boxes in all the races you're voting in on your ballot.

That said, there can be challenges to your eligibility to vote - your whole ballot could be cancelled. Maybe you're not old enough, or your official address is outside the district, or you failed to register to vote.

Challenges to how you mark the ballot - did you fill in the circle or connect the arrows properly? That would be determined race by race. That is, you may have appropriately filled in the circle on 9 out of ten races - those votes would count towards those races. But the one you didn't fill out properly would not count.

And for mail in, eg, they can challenge the entire ballot if you didn't get it to the election board in time; if the envelope is damaged, or if it's not post marked (although there was a ruling in NY today that unpostmarked ballots were to be counted in a race so who knows, no one follows the rules anymore)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
2020 is not without a sense of irony...World Trade Centre Brussels today is on 🔥🔥🔥...Note the ironic signage on the building.

twitter.com...

August sure is a hot month so far.... literally.

Explosion in Beirut
Explosion in China
Explosion in North Korea
Massive fire in UAE
Massive fire in France
Massive fire in Iran
Massive fire in Saudia Arabia
Massive fire in Iraq...

Who's next?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks a reply to: LanceCorvette

I sometimes read the Constitution for fun.

Gird your loins, unless it's a total landslide it won't be over 11/3.

Thank you for the information!
Okay so landslide it is. Seriously, now or never people.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Call Sign Extortion 17 by Don Brown.

Call Sign Extortion 17: The Shoot-Down of SEAL Team Six is a 2015 non-fiction expose, written by best-selling author and former U.S. Navy JAG Officer Don Brown, about the 2011 Chinook shootdown in Afghanistan of a United States Boeing CH-47 Chinook helicopter.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cool helicopter, bro

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
The U.S. House is in recess until September 8th. The Senate recesses tomorrow, until September 8th. Out of the way of the President. He gets much more accomplished when they are gone.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Funny, that World Trade Center thats on fire did not collapse into itself in a few hours...
edit on 6-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Don't see this everyday...

@KerriKupecDOJ

That time you’re driving in Virginia and the Attorney General spots a group of people in front of a police precinct showing their support for the police.

AG to FBI Detail: “Can we make a quick U-Turn? I want to jump out and thank those people.”

Watch!

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Is that crane in the video being operated remotely from the platform? If not, the guy operating it is a total badass.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join