It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Anyone know what this is? First time I've seen it.

If you go to goggle
Then search this case # 3:2019cv02407

The Justia link, is that legit? Can anyone tell me if that is fake or something? Don't think I can find it going straight to the J site and searching for it there.

Little bit of digging, and it leads back to this guy...
Twitter Cyrus A Parsa

It says the case was dismissed, but I think this guy 9from looking at his tweets) is very much on the same page as (but not directly connecting with) the Q movement. Interesting find actually, as he seems to have some interesting things to say. He is focused around China, biometrics, AI and the dark aspects to it all. So yeah, I'd say it is real, but I think he would have known that it would get thrown out... probably more about publicity to highlight the information.

I've come a long way very fast but that's another high of crazy.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Also this past evening, A Federal Judge gave the Trump Administration the go-ahead to arrest as many terrorist-rioters as required, in Portland.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
4th EO on Drug Prices.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Thank-you! I was wondering what the 4th Executive Order consisted of.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A Federal Judge gave the Trump Administration the go-ahead to arrest as many terrorist-rioters as required, in Portland.

No, the judge did not actually do that. The judge ruled that the Oregon did not have standing in the lawsuit.

To sue on behalf of citizens — a legal doctrine known as "parens patriae" — Oregon had to show that it had an interest that was separate from private individuals, and that a "quasi-sovereign interest" had been violated. Mosman wrote that the state offered mostly "purely hypothetical" arguments about the risks facing Oregonians by federal officers failing to identify themselves during arrests, such as the possibility of counterprotesters pretending to be federal officers to kidnap protesters.
www.buzzfeednews.com...

So the feds can be all sneakylike unless some citizens sue them. Guess what happens next?

edit on 7/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Just added the Portland ruling to EndTheMadnessNow's post. Probably I shouldn't have, since it wasn't Q-content related. Need to work on my self-discipline more!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Imagine Twitter is the US army - can it shoot Guerillas/ISIS troops if they are in UN vehicles? I assume the answer is NO.

It would depend on the situation.

If the US (or any other) troops are aware the vehicles have been commandeered or falsely marked (i.e. ruse de guerre), then, yes, they can engage them in combat.

Risky gambit in the real world. There are some well known photographs from the Ardennes Offensive of members of Skorzeny's brigade being up against a stone wall for execution by firing squad for having worn American uniforms as part of such a ruse.

(See www.pinterest.ca... for an example)

Cheers
edit on 25-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Feds arrest 27 on alleged arson, assault, vandalism in Portland rioting

U.S. Attorney for Oregon Billy J. Williams said Friday that 18 people were arrested, charged and released for alleged infractions stemming from the July 20-22 protests.

Feds assemble ‘Operation Diligent Valor’ force to battle Portland unrest

Federal authorities have assembled a force of 114 federal officers to protect U.S. government buildings in Portland, Ore., in response to ongoing protests, unrest and violence there, as part of a mission dubbed “Operation Diligent Valor."

Details of the federal response were disclosed in a court filing.

The team of camouflage-clad federal agents who have prompted alarm and criticism by snatching individuals from the streets of Portland appears to be a “Rapid Deployment Force” that is part of the Department of Homeland Security-led operation, based on information the force’s commander submitted Tuesday night in connection with one of several lawsuits challenging those practices.

I'm not sure how local/state laws apply here when Trump & Feds are operating under a National Emergency.?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow, body count starts now.

The Seattle police chief informs business owners that they are on their own against rioters. The city council has tied her hands. The police do not have the tools to combat mob violence.

twitter.com...

Federal judge blocks Seattle law banning crowd control weapons as city braces for tumult

In an emergency hearing Friday night, a federal judge blocked Seattle’s new law prohibiting police from using tear gas, blast balls and similar weapons, even as it was scheduled to go into effect Sunday and as the city awaits a potentially tumultuous weekend of protests with federal agents in the area.

Portland is next.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
They may try to convince you they are Gods with their fancy toys.

Smoke, light, and mirrors.

Just remember that light, and the fabric that allows it to propagate, is the foundation of all.

You appear in their image just as they appear in yours.

If they are not One, the are not All.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Odd to me that Crowdstrike and Antifa have very similar logos.....

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Other than the colors I don't really see it - however:

Dead Kennedys @ Corona Theatre, Montreal in 2013

Bob Dylan brings links between JFK assassination and coronavirus into stark relief

The Crown of Camelot and the Questing Beast

He would find love
He would never find peace
For he must go seeking
The Golden Fleece

Poem Jackie Kennedy wrote for John on their honeymoon.

edit on 25-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The colors are key. Those colors symbolize revolution and death.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice catch EMN!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Other than the colors I don't really see it

I see two similarities there.
-Black below red.
-The line where black meets red slopes from high on the left to low on the right.

edit on b000000312020-07-25T05:17:13-05:0005America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jul 2020 05:17:13 -0500500000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Did anyone else hear Pompeo publicly announce 'Today the Awakening is happening, . ..' the other day?

He mentions an 'Awakening' at 18:12. Then at 23:56 he says the Awakening is happening.
www.youtube.com...

Interesting that the video date is 23/7. = 30. 2020 - 322.

Also, today's date 25/7 = 32. 2020 - 322.

Are all China's dams about to burst? Are China's dams symbolic of Biblical Flood? Watch the water?

I really do hope we've finally reached the Tipping-point of The Great Awakening.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
If China’s dams bursting are the ‘watch the water’ prediction that comes true, we are presented with two options regarding the prediction. Either we caused the weather leading to a catastrophe.... or someone can see the future.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Also isn't The Great Awakening all about the 'revelation' of Truth? Revealing Truth?

I think we're experiencing the modern equivalent of 'Revelations' and it can be referred to for messages from God to guide us through it.

I think this is what Spirit showed me.

In Greek the word Apocalypse means Revelation and the English Dictionary has bastardized the word to mean the end of the world. Greek is one of the root languages of modern civilizations.

We appear to be in in the Book of Revelation Chapter 12.'
VErse 10:

I heard a loud voice in heaven say: Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of God, and the authority of Christ. For the accuser of our brothers who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Verse 12:

Rejoice you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the Earth and the Sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury because he knows his time is short.

His time appears to be now.
ETA
For the self appointed leadership of all religions in Rome will be the end of the world as the Truth appears to be they are hanging with S atan behind closed doors. Their sins stink to high heaven. That statue behind the Pope with all the demons on dragons is creepy too. The imagery used by the leadership is really odd when you throw in they don't feed the poor with all that intake of Gold and trinkets.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oh yea, I fell in love with the Army there and circumstances pulled me back from that. I had a Sgt Major take me to the side and ask if I would be offended if he thought I had what it took to become a Command Sgt Major one day. I was very humbled by my experience at Riley. There was a reason the military was after me from day one to be an officer. 1st the Air Force, Dad sent them packing. Then the others just kept coming. I deciced to dabble in it and joined the Mash unit while in College. Then ROTC kept after me and when I joined I didn't try hard, it wasn't what I wanted to do. I wanted to Fly Jets....Arrogant cuss I was....So, That Cadidiot from E KY University altered my reality that day. I realized one, I could do it at a higher level than some and that Cadre were making me have a big head full of myself. GO or NO GO! Well, they wanted me to be in Chem corp. They had some nasty bad Jody calls too BTW. I am NOT singing those..Napalm sticks to ........ I will let that one stop there.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Sounds like Advanced Camp. Leadership Reaction Course?

Cheers

edit on 25-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I assume they are, just that some of the Deltas have classified missions?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

For the self appointed leadership of all religions in Rome will be the end of the world as the Truth appears to be they are hanging with S atan behind closed doors. Their sins stink to high heaven. That statue behind the Pope with all the demons on dragons is creepy too. The imagery used by the leadership is really odd when you throw in they don't feed the poor with all that intake of Gold and trinkets.

That pope thing isn't a human. Its face doesn't look human. I look at its face and I see a predator demon looking back. It really is a vile dark creature.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join