It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hell, Joe Biden carried on a convo with a recording of a voter question.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who's going to pay for it?

What would be the consequences of ignoring it?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would suggest that there is already CCTV in 95% of public buildings/schools, so the only cost should be the time it takes to switch the stream access to public and perhaps some central monitoring staff to ensure feeds remain up. The public will record and monitor their local polling stations and shout if they see anything nefarious.

You're correct that there would have to be penalties for not following the Executive ORDER.
edit on 24-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh Phage...you play so naive sometimes.

You know as well as anyone that Shotspotter is in all of these cities as well as the Stingray filghts overhead for cell traps during every single one of these riots.

It has long been paid for and used by police everywhere.

I haven't looked them up, but I would bet you $100 that if you look up small aircraft in the vicinity of the riots you will see one doing circles directly over it. Check the registrations....they have to have VERY specific clearance to fly over major cities like that.

But you already know all of this...so....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I to, often wonder which side Phage is on. At one time, I did respect him/her/it/they. But over time, the vibrational difference, and off-standish confrontational nature, with loads of logical fallacies mixed in, makes me lean towards Un-altruistic discourse.

To the point, that I feel that they have a dark aura. I love seeing both sides of the coin, or all 20-billion sides of the tesseract, but a goat is a goat and sounds like a goat.

And at one point in their posting history that had more then 2 line entries for data and questions, but as of late the quality of output is less than desirable.
edit on 7/24/2020 by Skada because: More stuff added

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So, what?

Did you bother to see what I was referring to?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You're correct that there would have to be penalties for not following the Executive ORDER.

Is that legal?
Do federal executive orders apply to local election officials? Are the jackboots going to enforce it?
See, that's what I meant, by "it wouldn't last."
edit on 7/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Oh Phage...you play so naive sometimes.

You know as well as anyone that Shotspotter is in all of these cities as well as the Stingray filghts overhead for cell traps during every single one of these riots.

It has long been paid for and used by police everywhere.

I haven't looked them up, but I would bet you $100 that if you look up small aircraft in the vicinity of the riots you will see one doing circles directly over it. Check the registrations....they have to have VERY specific clearance to fly over major cities like that.

But you already know all of this...so....

Desperate times call for Desperate measures
enter the Devourer

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So, what?

Did you bother to see what I was referring to?

I feel like i read back through the thread to the first time you posted and followed it, but did I miss something?
edit on Fri Jul 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags fuxed

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Apparently so.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

.....A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Fri Jul 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:47 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pteridine

As I remember, high powered radar was said to disrupt the antigravity.

Indeed, one of the contentions for the Roswell crash. Good to see you post PT.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
    link   

Honestly, I think it was something different. perhaps 4d aliens coming to warn about "something" and wanted to appear vulnerable. If you are 4d, the soul has more weight then the physical shell. So the 4d pilots could have a "I'm not a threat" vibe. Then present the information needed. If I remember (correctly or incorrectly) there was another alien visit before this from an "omnipotent Krlll" who was not "good" and wanted to instill dominance. The only way for the "other side" to present their case that "not all aliens are bad/evil/wanna eat your babies" was to crash.

In 4d, you can just escape your "mortal coil" and then go into another "puppet suit".... because technology that appears like magic to our eyes.

I hope that does make more sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:05 PM
    link   
    From the toxic 'Atlantic'...

Trump Is Determined to Split the Country in Two

He’s trying to rally red America by portraying blue cities as a threat, and then positioning himself as the human wall against them.

But in these final months before the November election, Trump’s deployment of federal forces is transforming his political war on big cities into something much closer to the real thing. “It’s breathtaking in its danger,” said Emanuel, the former Chicago mayor. And if Trump wins a second term—especially if that victory relies on another rural surge to overcome massive opposition across the big metros—the chaos in Portland might look like only the preliminary skirmish for an even more incendiary collision to come.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

See, that right there screams "projection". I would not trust Emanuel "never let a crisis go to waste" any farther then I can throw him, under water, in 20G's.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:13 PM
    link   

This below was dropped on the 8 tonight. Perhaps just the use of these # tags may stop them from taking down your information tweet. You would think using #POTUS would save it also, but these days I find that doubtful. There must be more than the few listed below though I would think. Just have to find them

"Strengths / weaknesses" = their strength IS their weakness. Certain hashtags MUST be protected, as they are monetized, acting as a revenue stream to [Gates, Micro(peni)soft, XBOX, others]. They cannot BAN their own source of income. [Their] STRENGTH = WEAKNESS

ETA: If you would like to see some of the other suggestions they also made, LINK

edit on 7/24/20 by onehuman because: added link

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:52 PM
    link   
    How to avoid voter fraud...

You don't sign 1 ballot, you sign 2, or have a dual layer carbon copy system.
    One copy goes in one box, the other goes into another box.

At the end of the night, one box is counted by the officials, the other is counted by an independent team who are chosen at random in the same way as being asked to perform jury duty.

Any attempt at mass vote fraud would be obvious. You could even add an extra layer of confirmation via an electronic auditing system.. i.e. You tick your box on paper, and you push a button on a machine. Paper votes are counted as the primary, the electronic machine merely operates as a way of confirming the numbers and is not an official count... it would also be isolated from the internet.

Right now, certainly in the UK (and I'm unsure of current US voting systems), we just get one piece of paper.
    If the vote is meant to be an important thing, then it should be obvious that a system should be in place, whatever the cost, to ensure zero rigging.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:47 AM
    link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

RelSciHistItSufi wrote:
    “1) In terms of camouflaging twitter posts, this got me thinking:

a) I was taught never to use GREEN fonts in documents because the photocopier does not pick up green ink,
    c) It is likely that OCR functionality (Optical Character Recognition) is what they use to interpret text in pictures.

4) Memes that are MIRRORed would be even harder for Twitter to interpret - effecitively relying on humans to read each one.

5) Conclusion:
    a) That we need to start using GREEN fonts in Memes; preferably in ITALIC, so that they are less easily interpretable by software!”
    End Quote

GREEN font triggered a memory cell...Do you recall the time Hanx tweeted out a photo of a Corona typewriter and it had a Green ribbon.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:03 AM
    link   
    Wow, body count starts now.

The Seattle police chief informs business owners that they are on their own against rioters. The city council has tied her hands. The police do not have the tools to combat mob violence.

twitter.com...

Federal judge blocks Seattle law banning crowd control weapons as city braces for tumult

In an emergency hearing Friday night, a federal judge blocked Seattle’s new law prohibiting police from using tear gas, blast balls and similar weapons, even as it was scheduled to go into effect Sunday and as the city awaits a potentially tumultuous weekend of protests with federal agents in the area.

edit on 25-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:03 AM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoever wrote that story for the Atlantic must have just come out of a Coma. The country was split in two the day after President Trump was elected, because the chasm between TRUMP voters and HILLARY voters was so wide. It's been that way ever since.

As long as my side holds the majority of power/control, the chasm can remain. If they don't want to adjust their core values to be more rational...more conservative, screw em.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join