It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What ever happened to Medicare negotiating prices?

Are price controls an approach taken by conservatives, or liberals?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
4th EO on Drug Prices.

www.foxbusiness.com...

A final “favored nations” policy would require Medicare to purchase drugs at the same prices paid by foreign countries, which Trump said will prevent the U.S. from continuing to subsidize the cost of research and development for the entire world.

Medicare will leverage its purchasing power to negotiate prices – the goal would be to find a middle ground with other countries that allegedly pay less for the same prescription drugs.

This order will not be signed until the end of August, which would give the country’s largest companies time to come up with alternative solutions.
edit on 24-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Medicare will leverage its purchasing power to negotiate prices – the goal would be to find a middle ground with other countries that allegedly pay less for the same prescription drugs.

I thought legislation by EO was bad. Has McConnell been sitting on something? In particular, I mean. He's been sitting on a bunch of crap.

edit on 7/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Could POTUS create an Executive Order making it mandatory for their to be 360 degree CCTV footage of every polling station that HAS to be streamed to the WWWeb - only the booths where you make your mark excepted... and a little rider that everyone has to bring their own black ink pen to vote with!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I though legislation by EO was bad. Has McConnell been sitting on something? In particular, I mean. He's been sitting on a bunch of crap.

His ass mainly. Other than getting all of Trump’s judges through, he’s been too quiet.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He could try. But it's doubtful it would last.

Feds have little power over election laws.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I wish the best for Ginsburg.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

He could try. But it's doubtful it would last.

Feds have little power over election laws.

I don’t think it’s going to matter.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

These were the 5 things Trump kept repeating during his interview. I didn't hear the introduction but I believe they were talking about a cognitive test. He named those 5 thing in that order several times.

article with clip

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 24-7-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I wish the best for Ginsburg.

Oh gal is tough. She’s just short for this world.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Yes. It was part of a cog test he took.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

IVe been thinking on this also. IF people could get past the privacy of their vote, if everyone took a pic or short little video clip of their vote that would be a lot of proof. IF all those little video snip of Trump votes appeared on Twit of FB or both, might not be easy to count but it would sure make an Impact. Drop them all on POTUS twit. Or something similar for proof of party vote.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Doh!

you're correct, I misread the page, so given those I too wonder what the fourth is? I almost wonder if it's something like martial law on the cities with out of control "Peaceful Protesters"?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

IVe been thinking on this also. IF people could get past the privacy of their vote, if everyone took a pic or short little video clip of their vote that would be a lot of proof. IF all those little video snip of Trump votes appeared on Twit of FB or both, might not be easy to count but it would sure make an Impact. Drop them all on POTUS twit. Or something similar for proof of party vote.

Wouldn't work....you would have china bots all over it with facial mapping software stating they are voting for Trump just to flood it into folks being too lazy to vote since there are so many.

I am sure you have seen the phone banks they use for social media posts....it is crazy.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Only needs to last a week? Saturday Oct 31st thru Friday 6th November... and add in the regional counting centres.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could POTUS create an Executive Order making it mandatory for their to be 360 degree CCTV footage of every polling station that HAS to be streamed to the WWWeb - only the booths where you make your mark excepted... and a little rider that everyone has to bring their own black ink pen to vote with!

Couple of things. Sending mail in ballots presupposes that everyone who gets them will automatically vote dem. The problem there is after decades of conservative votes really not counting - repubs unable to challenge, rigging etc., they became non-voters. The lazy way out might result in the opposite - huge repub voting in the key areas.

The main issue is voting in the so called battle ground areas. The rest don't matter, so as long as NSA, Cyber Command etc. on it there then good.

I shouldn't say what I see as a counter to this mail in stealing thing, but it looks spectacular.

Key points.

Oct. 5 mail in ballots go out - preprinted well earlier.
Oct. 15ish Debates
Nov. 3 election.
Dec.14 electors vote.
Jan. 6 formal count.

Those dates are key to the counter.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: onehuman

Wouldn't work....you would have china bots all over it with facial mapping software stating they are voting for Trump just to flood it into folks being too lazy to vote since there are so many.

I am sure you have seen the phone banks they use for social media posts....it is crazy.

Gee, how many people have been twit, forum or comments arguing with that mess of mind control???

I've seen them all over and I've seen folks arguing with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

No, nothing to do with law & order other than on big pharma.

Trump transcript

Do a keyword search on "fourth"

Basically Trump is giving big pharma a month to work out an acceptable deal otherwise on Aug 24 at high noon the fourth EO goes into effect which I'm sure won't be in their favor. Sounds like prescription drugs could come from other 'allied' countries and medicare would pay allied prices. Not sure how that would work but something has to be done to negotiate fair prices compared to rest of world. Trump came across similar to his pounce on NATO where the USA had been footing most of the bill for decades and now wants to end the American over-cost of prescription drugs.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

As I remember, high powered radar was said to disrupt the antigravity.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I've been thinking also about tweet defensive camouflage... laterally:

What can Twitter NOT get away with taking down?

1) Let's take a battlefield example:
a) US Forces wear US uniforms with insignia etc.,
b) Guerillas/ISIS wear uniforms with out insignia,
c) UN forces wear Tiffany Blue Helmets saying UN...

Imagine Twitter is the US army - can it shoot Guerillas/ISIS troops if they are in UN vehicles? I assume the answer is NO.

2) If I post a Twitter Meme which is half official Trump 2020 campaign poster and half Qanon message:
a) Is Twitter chargeable with the offence of taking a political side and de-platforming an official Presidential campaign?

b) What if I "frame" a Qanon message with a Republican official poster on the right (in color) and a Democrat official poster on the left (in black/white)?

c) Lastly, what about a democrat official poster in black and white on the left with a color Qanon meme on the right?

I guess what I'm getting at is... can we put Twitter at risk of breaking the law or "platform only" rules by mixing-up what we incorporate in Memes?

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join