It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ Community Garden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Continuous Thunder I agree with literally every post you make.

Except for a point in this one though. What is the end game here? I do not mean to confront or insult you.

I agree some new blood/ideas need to come to the forefront but this is not going to work. At least imo.

Perhaps as a protest as it is garnering a lot of attention but this really seems silly.

It's like the book/movie The Beach by Alex Garland. Great idea but not thought out.

I applaud the effort if someone is actually making one but who knows what the hell is really going on?

My interpretation is that this is like 10 people with guns etc and others taking advantage and 99% of the people there are like, WTF?

I think It will end soon. I value your opinion and hope you have something in response. If not, be well!
edit on 11-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: ketsuko

You could take that note book, and overthrow the entire CHAZian government. First as a weapon, the as a bible.

Just write in cursive for sending spy notes and communicate with a rotary phone.

They'll fall in seconds!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

You could take that note book, and overthrow the entire CHAZian government. First as a weapon, the as a bible.

In a nutshell....

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

It's not several posters here don't have a very valid point:

How many cell phones with internet access do these kids have? Any one of them could have looked up how to properly start a garden, but it's pretty obvious from their photos that not one of them bothered. I find it hard to believe that not one of them has a container plant, not even any weed growing experience?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Because they want Trump to make a move, at which point the politicians, the left wing media, BLM, Antifa, and all the other wackadoos can scream "See !!! He's an fascist dictator !!! REEEEE !!!!".

Trump should say this is a City and State issue for the time being, and everyone else can make bets on how soon this situation will de-evolve into Lord of the Flies, The Beach, Mad Max, or some horrible combination of the three. Heck, after only two days the homeless stole their food, they are extorting local businesses, and they've already got a warlord who's taken over.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

ketsuko, you know we butt heads. I hate admitting it but you just made me spit some good wine on my screen.

Thank you.

I am envisioning so many mishaps occurring in the "leadership" bunker right now its a sitcom writing itself.

They are currently debating the sanctity of the lives of sparrows as although they are natures creatures and deserve the same rights as you, they are particularly tasty with enough salt and some of that rutabaga.

And damnit! Tyler, the leader, is hungry.

edit on 11-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

Because they want Trump to make a move, at which point the politicians, the left wing media, BLM, Antifa, and all the other wackadoos can scream "See !!! He's an fascist dictator !!! REEEEE !!!!".

Trump should say this is a City and State issue for the time being, and everyone else can make bets on how soon this situation will de-evolve into Lord of the Flies, The Beach, Mad Max, or some horrible combination of the three. Heck, after only two days the homeless stole their food, they are extorting local businesses, and they've already got a warlord who's taken over.

I forgot. isn't that what they are protesting against? Can't keep up with these darn protest anymore. All I know is just stay off my lawn.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It's like watching the "survival instructors" on Naked and Afraid tapping out on day 5 because they're getting ate up by mosquitoes while I'm literally screaming at the television "Go rub down in the mud that's right next to your hut, idiots!"

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

All you can do.

That garden is sad. Like...one persons effort sad. Just random folks doing random stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That garden will outlast all of us, it will be there until the last human gasps his last breath, it will be there until the end of TIME ITSELF.

Future space travelers will find a dead rock floating through space, once known as earth, billions of years in the future. All that will be left is that garden.....

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
That garden will outlast all of us, it will be there until the last human gasps his last breath, it will be there until the end of TIME ITSELF.

Future space travelers will find a dead rock floating through space, once known as earth, billions of years in the future. All that will be left is that garden.....

Reminds me of something.........

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I was going more for a new doctor who vibe....

Timelords and such, finding that garden floating in the vast emptiness.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I applaud the effort if someone is actually making one but who knows what the hell is really going on?

There is some very very strong information coming out that these groups are being backed and joined by groups from over seas, one of em is syrian, their goal has NOTHING to do with what BLM wants .....their goal is to topple the american government and they are coopting these groups to do so, as well as sending massive amounts of cash, and the leaders of these movements either arent taking care to actual research who they are getting in bed with it, or are in support of what these infiltrators are doing......

As we have said over and over again, they need to root out the weeds , including antifa and these nefarious organizations...

It seems however, that the democrat party is only all to happy to let them destroy the country

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

To be fair i agree with him, he should keep his hands off, let these damn states and cities sit and rot in what they created until they have the testicular fortitude to fix it

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

These things always, always, always get hijacked. If, like I said before, they arent formed with the corporate-political agenda from the start.

Its a global thing. Most dont seem to actually recognize the extent of the threat. Plenty of suborned politicians & corporations domestically too, and their decisions are still being chalked up as them being idiots, etc.

They play the idiot role very well, to be fair.

Their biggest weapon is (are? hrm..) the minds of the public, and the biggest points of leverage are information control and centralized dependency (food, power, manufacturing, etc.).
edit on 11-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: JinMI

mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm.

in...... america.

wanna talk about who stole what from whom to start with?

Sure, lets talk about it - why aren't they returning the land to the correct Native American Tribe?

Who decided they should get the taco stand patio they're using as a medical area, the one someone probably poured their life saving into?
The one where the owner was probably almost starved to death because of the stay at home order? Why do they get to use it? What's going on is not taking from the rich and giving to the poor - it's simply taking and giving to themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join