It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Train wreck upon a wreck.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
@Entheos ReTweeted this woman's oath.

Clip

What is amazing are the comments. That/this is why Q. If you want a feel good moment, just feel the energy from folks just being nice to another human being for being brave and putting herself out there.

The oath is clearly serving two purposes. Allowing many to share a moment of being a part of something, but also for folks to support another human being, and themselves, for just being. Fascinating.

One other point on this. General Flynn and family did this (you too Sidney) which is important. Right now Judge Deep State Order Taker is holding a polarity point to keep the the leader of the Anons in "jail."

Shortly the DC Court will kick this Secret Society Shill to the curb and the polarity point lock will be released. They are very afraid of this. Consider how hard they are working to "f... flynn" when the General, in non-anon terms is not an important figure. So much effort... so much fear... so much panic... there is a reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

FF to frame a Trump supporter?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That would not shock me at this point.

I sure hope not , but I would not put anything past the dark side.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"Qanon" is trending way up in searches now....way up.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

UK
www.buildbackbetteruk.org...

Asian Development Bank
www.adb.org...

22 April 2020 — As the world begins planning for a post-pandemic recovery, the United Nations is calling on Governments to seize the opportunity to “build back better” by creating more sustainable, resilient and inclusive societies.

www.un.org...

ALL THREE STATE 'BUILD BACK BETTER'.....................= AGENDA ???????????????

How Original is that ??

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Roger Stone is a self-important, blowhard whose attempt at meddling is what got him in trouble in the first place.

Roger, just shut your big mouth and live your life outside of jail before you talk yourself into trouble again. Don't count on a second sentence commutation.....

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Train wreck upon a wreck.

I'll see your meme, and raise you an event.
Crowd of supporters
Crowd?

Interesting Comment:

I worked a security detail for Biden. He was visiting a resident at my site. Worked closely with his SS. Was main contact for routes in and out and operating the elevator. He was like a droid. Completely controlled. I wonder of he sniffed me while we in that elevator...

Seemed more like an entire team of handlers. Tried to throw him a smile and a nod hello but he seemed soulless. Blank stare. They just move him point to point then snap him out of his trance when necessary. it was eerie.

edit on 12-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
NYC MAGA

skip to 3:00

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Roger Stone is a self-important, blowhard whose attempt at meddling is what got him in trouble in the first place.

Roger, just shut your big mouth and live your life outside of jail before you talk yourself into trouble again. Don't count on a second sentence commutation.....

Absolutely! Sound advice.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

MISSING W's
- July 13, 2017, they were sharing the stage together in Dallas.
- Bush says about Clinton... "He's a brother from a different mother."
- Clinton admitted his friendship with Bush's father & George H.W. Bush, was crucial to his success.

White House Mystery: Missing W's
Bill Clinton And George W. Bush Bond In Conversation About Leadership

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Start asking questions everyone....

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From 2011.... and pepe the frogs comment... what to make of this??

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Video Link, won't embed

This is beyond grim.

Worth a watch, especially because the predictions on damn failure are counter intuitive.

Also, it seems there are 60 Nuke Plants that might be impacted???????

Why am I getting the feeling this destruction might have been the entire reason for the creation of this dam?

Can't allow this to happen. Cannot. Simply cannot.

edit on 12-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Shocked. Not.

Wayfair Upper Management All Tied to Bain and Company and/or Clinton Health Access Initiatives

Wayfair has people from Bain Capital (many) and from the Clinton Foundation.

For those who may not remember, Bain = Mittens Romney.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From 2011.... and pepe the frogs comment... what to make of this??

If you look at the comments on that one you'll see he came back around and apologized too.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

So Joey-Joe is pushing globalization and a rebranded Happytalism. Well a vote for DNC is a vote for whatever they tell you it is. nice Trotskyism there folks.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Video Link, won't embed

This is beyond grim.

Worth a watch, especially because the predictions on damn failure are counter intuitive.

Also, it seems there are 60 Nuke Plants that might be impacted???????

Why am I getting the feeling this destruction might have been the entire reason for the creation of this dam?

Can't allow this to happen. Cannot. Simply cannot.

Here's the vid...

That would be biblical and TRUMPets will sound but very bad for us all if the video simulation turns to reality. Yikes!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is this exact moment the Calm Before The Storm™?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No NO!
This has "SET UP" opportunity written all over it.

It sends you to private property to witness a death, we might say so you can be the Suspect arrested at the scene.

PASS.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
RANDONAUTING: ATTRACTORS, VOIDS, AND SOME HIGH OCTANE…

You may or may not have heard about Randonauts before. Randonauts are a community of people who are exploring the use of random number generators to find Blind-Spots and experiment with Mind-Matter interactions.

A Randonaut is a person who explores both the application and impact of randomness in the experience of everyday reality. This exploration into randomness can be carried out in several different ways. The two primary experiments that Randonauts are currently exploring are Blind-Spots and Mind-Matter interactions.

So what do I think may be going on here? To put it country simple once again, perhaps the people playing around with this - the "randonauts" - may be innocent in their explorations, but I suspect that we're looking at an experiment in some very, very dangerous things being run by someone else, perhaps in order to obtain the laws of that cosmic power of intentionality.

You know... the Tower of Babel sort of thing...

Given all the other insanity and altered states of reality it's no surprise for Summer 2020...

RANDONAUTICA - The world's first quantumly generated Choose Your Own Adventure reality game.
Seems like a spin-off of "The Global Consciousness Project."

"Researching unknown spaces outside predetermined probability tunnels. A reality tunnel creating machine that digs rabbit holes to wonderland."

I wonder who or what forces are behind this adventure.🤡

Honestly I've been wanting to check out what this randonaut sh*t is. Tried taking me to private property so I said eff it. Has me curious because people were saying they're finding dead bodies, people recently shot/stabbed and laying there to die, and some other stuff. Not sure how true the stories are, but thats why we research things thoroughly right? 🤭

Well, I'd never go on private property with or without permission. I do not trust anyone enough to do so lol. Exact reason I rarely go anywhere unless necessary. Too many things can happen too fast these days, and I want no part of it. I've seen my fair share of sh*t, and I'm over it. I hate people. Hell throughout all these threads I still don't trust any of you 😂 -- doesnt mean I don't have respect though.

I'll ever go randomnauting unless I know exactly where the location is, and its close. Venturing on private property in my neck of the woods would most certainly lead to guns being drawn.

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join